• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Then they can be pure evil.
People keep saying this & saying I shouldn't get hooked on them, how bad can it be?

I don't have a source to get them as I Like sadly or I could see myself with a huge habit with them.
A kind person dropped me 10 100mg Red Pregabalin, first experiment with them was 600mg with 8% Cider which floored me, I WON'T be doing that again.

They don't go well with booze & I'd NOT suggest anyone try it.

People keep saying this & saying I shouldn't get hooked on them, how bad can it be?
There's multiple first person accounts across various online forums describing just how bad it can be.

I like it with booze, BUT I only take small doses of pregs like 100-150mg. The combo potentiates the good effects of both for me, so I don't go absolutely crazy with both.

Fucking Pre-Gabs (Red 100mg)
My God, how can something that is Legal be so Potent & fuck you up so badly?

My Stupid Dope Addict Experiments have taught me a Brutal Lesson, I can still feel that stuff as I sit here now.
I'm not sure if they are one of the best things ever or pure Evil.
Like everything. It depends if it's used or abused.

Pregabalin is nasty, it's not even a first line drug for epilepsy considering it's used for treating it. Unless you have severe epilepsy and your life depends on it, stay well away

One time I took 65-70 of the white 150mg capsules

8-9 hours of just pure relaxation :love:
Every time people start talking about pregbablin on here, the range of YMMV responses varies so much every time. Way way more than for any other substance under the sun, it seems to me.

This post has got to be the most extremely high dose I've ever read of anyone taking.

10,500mg or 10.5 grammes!

Holy Moley!

Btw the Signature red and white brand appear to be a bit of a con wrt to the dose right now. The stated 300mg turned out to be around 240mg when I emptied out a fresh new capsule out and weighed the contents the other day. Maybe it was a one off underdosed capsule or batch. I dont recall that being an issue previously. 300mg was the nett weight, not including the capsule.

Or has the cost of living hit pharmacy production now too!?

Last edited:
I swear it's rained practically every single day for the last 6 months. At this rate there must be some kind of record on the cards for the most rainy days over a given period.

I guess it'll be good for the greenery and the natural forests etc and it wouldnt be so bad if our geography was more tropical, but British rain always seems so dreary and depressing when it hit's our towns and cities.

That fucking jet stream must be stuck in the wrong place just dragging in all these rain storms. I was going to try and grow poppies again this year, but at this rate the only thing that will grow will be mushrooms as its so damp all the time....

WOW THERE ARE ALL KIND OF BUTTONS I CAN PRESS!!!

do you have any... big and red maybe? under plastic cover. I would really like to press one like that.
That one fucks the whole site permanently. It says DO NOT PRESS above it. Look in TPH. Not sure if ive congratulated you on the modship, but well done. Don't forget though, IM THE FACKIN DADDY! Points for what movie that's off.
17*C today my Arse, it's more like 7*C at best.

If this is anything to go by this Summer will be Fucked.
Its getting lighter in the mornings, which is shit when you're hungover and need to go to the pharmacy. Next time i see my key worker im going down 5ml. That's it.

@Conky that is one of the most insane doses I've ever heard of. Please no-one replicate this if you haven't done pregabalin before.
I find thag with no tolerance, 600mg makes me feel twitchy, sore, irritable and edgy.
Of course ymmv so just find your sweet spot, starting at 150mg and waiting a good hour before redoing.

That one fucks the whole site permanently. It says DO NOT PRESS above it. Look in TPH. Not sure if ive congratulated you on the modship, but well done. Don't forget though, IM THE FACKIN DADDY! Points for what movie that's off.
okay, but do we at least have intercontinental missile system for troubling cases?

Praying to the Gods of "anticonvulsant, analgesic, and anxiolytic amino acid medication" that the Royal Mail fucking do their job today.

I don't know about Pregab withdrawl but I do know I get very upset when the package fails to arrive & I see the Royal Mail doing fuck all about bringing me what is due.