• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

Yeah of course. What crazy jakey hasnt.

Once smoked some brown went for a leisurely walk in a forest. Drunk some Ks then nearly got killed by a stampede of cows when I tried to short cut over their field. As you do ...

I spent many of my tender years on a farm mate, and the best way to deal with mad cows is to stand your ground and twat 'em as hard as possible at the earliest opportunity.

Doesn't seem to work with the Mrs though... :LOL:

@F.U.B.A.R.

Big Boobs GIF

All good?

But some of the chavettes (if there is such a word) can be quite hot and with rampant sexual appetites, up for it continuously, morning, noon, and night.

And some of them can be wooed as easily as by buying them a kebab at the end of a night out. Or so I've heard.

They used to call Ceasars in Streatham a cattle market. I think it was ceasars anyways.

But some of the chavettes (if there is such a word) can be quite hot and with rampant sexual appetites, up for it continuously, morning, noon, and night.

And some of them can be wooed as easily as by buying them a kebab at the end of a night out. Or so I've heard.
Can also be wooed with a kebab...

Fucking Pre-Gabs (Red 100mg)
My God, how can something that is Legal be so Potent & fuck you up so badly?

My Stupid Dope Addict Experiments have taught me a Brutal Lesson, I can still feel that stuff as I sit here now.
I'm not sure if they are one of the best things ever or pure Evil.

Preagablin can be very useful at least, provided you don't develop any kind of physical addiction to them. Then they can be pure evil.