European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CC: Pigfuckers R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty fucked been awake three days now..has someone hacked my mail..someone has bought me air rifle tuition as a present..no shit! I may wear a mask, can't have people knowing in real life that I am actually not horrified at the prospect, I can't fucking wait.

..ere ye go Evey..ebay link for a 6ft black Christmas tree thing is they are probably crafted by children in a third world country working in horrific working conditions and paid a pittance..so hmmm.

hic...Stolichnaya and ginger...fuck where is Scotchmist he needs to send me to bed-mod rules..

Only just seen this. Thanks, though I've bought one now. Lil un decided lol

Evey

I am currently off to bed to get a good nights sleep as i have a shitload of work to do tomorrow.

Insomnia is a pain but i can be tackled in various non druggy ways. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

When I was going through my methadone withdraws I didn't sleep for two weeks. My sleep is a bit better now but I take 100mcg of colonidine and 40mg Promethazine (sominex from a well know pharmacy chain) and that helps. It's the getting up at 5:00am for work that's a real bitch but hey ho...its a job. Surely it must be dangerous to drive an ambulance while half asleep but nature of the job unfortunately.

When I was going through my methadone withdraws I didn't sleep for two weeks. My sleep is a bit better now but I take 100mcg of colonidine and 40mg Promethazine (sominex from a well know pharmacy chain) and that helps. It's the getting up at 5:00am for work that's a real bitch but hey ho...its a job. Surely it must be dangerous to drive an ambulance while half asleep but nature of the job unfortunately.

Fuckin ell, a mad Geordie suffering major opioid withdrawal and sleep deprivation piloting a small truck at 60 mph in a 30 zone doesn't bear thinking about. That's the real reason everyone gets out of the way isn't it? =D

Mate I don't know why they let me do it. It's no secret at work that I'm a clumsy fucking moron but we're short of paramedics so they seem to turn a blind eye to my stupidity. Also 60mph in a 30 is taking it easy. I Got 135 in the rapid response BMW car the other day. I think I took the word rapid too literally :)

Mate I don't know why they let me do it. It's no secret at work that I'm a clumsy fucking moron but we're short of paramedics so they seem to turn a blind eye to my stupidity. Also 60mph in a 30 is taking it easy. I Got 135 in the rapid response BMW car the other day. I think I took the word rapid too literally :)

Nice one =D

It's great fun mate but you really have to concentrate. You do Actually get high speed driving training first but that fact that if you hit something your dead doesn't escape my mind. The bloke was in cardiac arrest so the was an point behind it.

Since I had a wobble doing 122ish mph on the A1M I now drive like an 80yr old dear on a Sunday in a nissan micra ...

But the urge to hoof it never leaves you...also quite handy as no one ever asks me for a lift anywhere due to their previous white knuckle rides..reckon I missed my vocation..

I am currently off to bed to get a good nights sleep as i have a shitload of work to do tomorrow.

Insomnia is a pain but i can be tackled in various non druggy ways. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Night. Take care <3

Evey

We sometimes use scoda octavias as rapid response cars i remember one that we borrowed from Essex ambulance service and it was a total piece of shit with a huge oil leak. That was a bit hairy doing over a ton in but you get what your given. Much prefer the BMW X1s though

I don't drive a Nissan Micra just to be clear. I drive something a bit sexier where you feel every lump bump and leaf on the road..

Ceres I have experienced some form of 'natural' insomnia and especially night fuelled hyperactivity since the day I was born. It makes little difference most of the time whether I indulge or not..sleep often refuses to come. Haven't spoken to Mr Monday for a good while, oh dear...well I am doing what he would perhaps approve of..another line another small sherry. To be quite frank if you are like me trying to get some kind of enjoyment out of watching the MOBO awards drugs and drink are all that is going to pull you through to the other side.....

E-mailed SHM other day. He appeared OK. He's a great contributer to this site. Hope you're able to get some sleep soon, inflo, I can't begin to imagine what insomnia is like <3

Evey

Ceres I have experienced some form of 'natural' insomnia and especially night fuelled hyperactivity since the day I was born. It makes little difference most of the time whether I indulge or not..sleep often refuses to come. Haven't spoken to Mr Monday for a good while, oh dear...well I am doing what he would perhaps approve of..another line another small sherry. To be quite frank if you are like me trying to get some kind of enjoyment out of watching the MOBO awards drugs and drink are all that is going to pull you through to the other side.....

I'm completely the same. Even when sleep does eventually find me it will only be for about four or 5 hours. It doesn't matter how exhausted I am. I can't remember the last time I had a good sleep. I'm starting to think it was in childhood if ever.

Christ I've gone to look absolutely hideous. Ive always looked ugly but geeze i looked in the mirror n had the shock of my life. I look like someone from a horror movie. I'm sorry i attempted to take a selfie now. I look like I've aged 30 years since July :( :\

What do you do what you despise what you look like even though you've done everything to fkn change it n you're still hideous with spasticated eye. Christ.

Evey

Last edited:
If you haven't already Evey I would suggest you buy a copy of this book from 1991, read it and then re-evaluate.

The Beauty Myth: How Images of Beauty are Used Against Women
by Naomi Wolf

:\

I'm spending £230 (minus £80 deposit) for 24 inch, pillor box red, hair extensions - but why am I bothering because no matter what I do; how much extensions / tattoos etc I have, I'm still going to have this face n be me. I absolutely despise myself with a passion. I've tried not to but I can't. I've had two relationship in whole 35 years I've been alive n no wonder as who'd want to be with someone like me;,ugly inside n out. I can't stand me why would I expect anyone else to?

People don't realise how lucky they are to be beautiful; have lovely hair, lovely face n lovely bubbly Personality with lots of friends. The lady who's doing my extensions is absolutely beautiful; have four kids n a partner who love her plus lots of friends, she has lots of comments on Facebook.

I'm fed up of looking back at this face I'm going to get eye brows waxed etc tomorrow but will still be hideous. This really does bother me - how can you get away from you when you really hate yourself????

Evey

People don't realise how lucky they are to be beautiful

Including yourself Eveleivibe ? Self hating loathing is a vicious circle that applying a mask just doesn't fix and usually makes matter worse. You have a roof over your head, enough money to have a comfortable life and a young daughter to who you are her world.

If not for yourself then for the people around you, you should try and fix how you feel about yourself and then your full outlook will change. Having a bubbly personality, friends, followers doesn't make you happy or love yourself any more :)

I know that you have strained relationship with your family etc so can you not get to see a therapist? Get some of these issues off your chest?

Have a wonderful day

Bear

Good Morning Eadders :)

It's a gorgeous day here today, haven't really got anything that needs to be done so a lovely chilled day is on the cards. Perfect weather for lazing !

Have a great one

Bear

If the hair extensions and tattoos make you feel good carry on doing it for YOU. Beauty is truly subjective I don't believe there are aesthetic ideals for women or men, for that matter.
We should aspire to look like ourselves whatever that may be. Individuality is beautiful, self acceptance and being and feeling ok/ish in your own skin should be the aspiration. Start with your insides first.Many of us need to raise our self esteem and self belief and be confidence in who we are. Attractiveness in my world is not just skin deep.It it's an old line but it is true-if you at least like yourself most of the time and are the person on the whole that you want to be ..that is real beauty, that exudes outwardly and that is why 'those' people are happier and others gravitate to towards them not there shiny hair etc
It's taken me a very long time to like my own company and to accept I am innately just what I am..and accept it and say fuck it. If people make judgements purely based on looks that says more about them and their insecurities or fucked up thinking.

So yep people it's Thursday..time to look in the mirror and give yerself a smile back..

“The more fucked up you are, the more I like you. As long as you've managed to hold onto your identity through all the shit, then it won't matter how twisted you are. I will love you more for it.”
― Ashly Lorenzana

Buy that book Evey honestly..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.