• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode CXCVI -- I'm on my cycle, who wants a backie?

It is grainy, the comments lead me to think it would be better. If I wasn't broke I'd see it at the cinema for sure. Heard good things about it.

EDIT: Forget that, 5mins in and it's not watchable... in my opinion. Oh well.

Last edited:
It is grainy, the comments lead me to think it would be better. If I wasn't broke I'd see it at the cinema for sure. Heard good things about it.

I rarely get to go to the Cinema without the youg'uns so it's unlikely I;ll get to see it that way, although I don't mind a decent kiddies film TBH.

I usually wait until it's been released in BR then get a copy, unless the box office numbers arent what they hoped and then....oddly you often get a decent screener appear. These days I can download a 2G file in 10mins so it's worth checking out.

yeah TS rips are a waste of time, wait for the dvd screener I'm sure it won't be long before it gets out.

@Ceres: Yeah I'd have to agree.

Theres a few things I've got decent copies of which I really enjoyed, all in different ways mind you. Critics are too harsh. either that or I have no discernment!

Chappie. Jupiter Ascending. Fast n Furious 7.

I spent a long time yesterday restoring an old laptop, fresh windows XP and all drivers downloaded and it's working great. Handy as my normal laptop doesn't have a DVD drive, which I need as there are CDs in my course to watch/take tests on.

yeah TS rips are a waste of time, wait for the dvd screener I'm sure it won't be long before it gets out.

I can confirm it is shit, little better than a well clipped Cam IMO, I shall make no more comment in case the copyright police contingent start beating up on me again ;)

Europa Report is the last film I enjoyed watching, even tho it is quite frightening.

Afternoons :)

So, I'm doing my usual trick. I get off heroin and instead of craving that, I start to think about all the other chems I've neglected through my junkiedom. I'm thinking I'd like some phet now, give me some focus and drive, some fun also..

I've got some Mxe here, 4 grams ish, I'm reluctant to take it at the moment as I always found the opi warmth effect very prominent so I want to avoid that kind of head space for the moment..

Dunno why I'm posting my mental process on here..

^Par for the course mate. Ive been through this cycle many times. Total abstinence is an alien concept to me...

Me also, I haven't even had a beer yet. It's not human.

I havent had a beer in about 3 years....I'm not exactly a model of abstinence though.

Your still staying away from the H though, a big achievement by anyone's standards, I guess there is always a danger that any drug use could trigger that same well trodden pattern of behaviour, I would presume to be able to make that call for someone else.

Not doing anything today will result in righteous smugness tomorrow, this should not be under valued :)

That is my concern, stinking comedown followed by the medicine that works wonders :\ Yeah, think I need some more time..

Smugness to follow ;)

Today I learned that submarines pick up a magnetic charge as they travel, from the earths magnetic field. And this signature would give away position so they need to periodically degauss to counter this. That will get me far as a residential electrician :) (I also learned a lot of relevant stuff, just saying!)

So that's what the degauss button on old CRT monitors was for. To hide my position on the internet! Cool. %)

I have been aslee since I got home and still feel a little sick. There's too much noise now to drown out for a peaceful slumber so I'll have to be alive for a bit.

I have been aslee since I got home and still feel a little sick. There's too much noise now to drown out for a peaceful slumber so I'll have to be alive for a bit.

ear plugs ? I had some a while back that came as little soft balls of a waxy substance with a kinda cotton wool outer, you just molded them into your ears, they worked quite well, at the time Mrs A was heavy with child and her snoring was epic with no chance of her rolling over.

I understand, unused cigarette butt filters work well but haven't ever tried them, failing all of that Radio 4 could be an option

I get such great fear if my ears are plugged when I'm alone in a room. I can't fall asleep with earphones in because I'll wake up incredibly panicked. I could put some music on low when I can get the motion to do so. I am expected back at work tomorrow again. No rest for the wicked.

I need drugs. That's likely it :p

I can see low-mid level financial workers doing this to get just below their tax bracket increase.