• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode CXCVI -- I'm on my cycle, who wants a backie?

Can someone please help me with my iCloud n blocking pleaseeeee this is what Raasy gave me https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2650?locale=en_GB but I can't find this on my phone please i need this person out my life n literally begging someone to please help me sort this out. I cant cope with this anymore please :(

Evey

evee.jpg

:p

On a serious note, this could be a big stress buster for your life:

NSFW:
Luddite-main_Full.jpg

Someone contact me when it picks up around here yeah. I've enough going on my real life to be dealing with this constant BS. I loved this place at one time but now it seems to have turned into take the piss of people, mocking people with mental health n nonsensel discussion n a lot of the regulars (people i loved talking to n reading posts) have gone :( glad people find me asking for help hilarious.

Raas' ban ends Saturday so hopefully place will pick up. It's gone down hill since he was banned I'm afraid.

Take care everyone n please be safe n happy. You're all more than welcome to E-mail / PM anytime but I've had enough with Internet forums. I'm done.

Evey

So..... how's everyone's night? I hear the llamas were out in full force again!

Someone contact me when it picks up around here yeah. I've enough going on my real life to be dealing with this constant BS. I loved this place at one time but now it seems to have turned into take the piss of people, mocking people with mental health n nonsensel discussion n a lot of the regulars (people i loved talking to n reading posts) have gone :( glad people find me asking for help hilarious.

Raas' ban ends Saturday so hopefully place will pick up. It's gone down hill since he was banned I'm afraid.

Take care everyone n please be safe n happy. You're all more than welcome to E-mail / PM anytime but I've had enough with Internet forums. I'm done.

Evey

Yeah, I really don't know how the site managed to attract any fun people before 2012.

Maybe you and Rassy should start your own forum then? What if it picks up around here very shortly after you take your leave? You might come back and find it doesn't match your expectations. I was only making a joke because it seems that you post forty tech help requests in here every month, and it usually causes some derision. I know I can't really say you're off topic in gibs thread but we have a whole sub-forum for this type of query and you can probably get help a bit quicker with your issue there. Failing that, use a search engine.

Forums are participatory by nature so maybe it's you that needs to do that little bit more to bring it up to your standards.

Anyway, I've had loads of good times in here recently. I am afraid to be the one to tell you this, Evey, but you may just be the fabled 'anti-craic' of lore.

You're all more than welcome to E-mail / PM anytime but I've had enough with Internet forums. I'm done.

My Samoan attorney insists that we have this in writing and codified by a judge.

Last edited:
raas is banned? That explains why it's been less annoying around here.

|~~~~~|        _____       _____ 
_____ \~~~/ /~~~~\ / __| / __|
| = |\ | | | o / \ / _ _ \ /
| = | \ |~| | | | /~~~ \ \ || || \ \
| = | | \ \_/ / | |___ \ \ ||_|| \ \
_______| = |__|____ \____/ |_____||\__| ||___||\__| |
| = |\ \____/ \____/
| =================== | \
|_______ = _______| | DIED FOR YOUR FATNESS
\ | = |\ \ |
\_____| = | \_______\|
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
|_____| | dg
\ \ |
\______\|

raas is banned? That explains why it's been less annoying around here.

|~~~~~|        _____       _____ 
_____ \~~~/ /~~~~\ / __| / __|
| = |\ | | | o / \ / _ _ \ /
| = | \ |~| | | | /~~~ \ \ || || \ \
| = | | \ \_/ / | |___ \ \ ||_|| \ \
_______| = |__|____ \____/ |_____||\__| ||___||\__| |
| = |\ \____/ \____/
| =================== | \
|_______ = _______| | DIED FOR YOUR FATNESS
\ | = |\ \ |
\_____| = | \_______\|
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
| = | |
|_____| | dg
\ \ |
\______\|

Clever pic, did you do that or is it just cut and paste?

I'll gladly take the 'annoying' baton on for a few days :)

Hey bebettoss :D

The sober person porting in! I hope y'all are doing well!

Much hugs <3

movie is good but i prefer the books.

probably favourite hst book is 'screwjack'. maybe the second gonzo journalism book whatever the title is about doing crank in the library with an ankle house arrest bracelet and the janitor the morning before representing himself in court the following morning.

On my way home with what I believe is a bug. Took vomiting on the floor to be sent away. Lovely. Now I am sweating up a storm on the train trying not to puke.

It must be one of those bugs going around. May also be the fact that you were on a stim binge and didn't eat for a few days, didn't sleep, took benzos, non-benzos, cannabis, synthetic cannabinoids, and didn't sleep. None of that is too good for the immune system.

Probably that aul' bug going around though ;)

I finally shaved, which added a little while to my shower time so I've effectively missed the bus. I shall get a taxi an avoid the proles talking about how many fluid ounces of 'Greedy Baby' that little Kylie-Lee shat her way through last night!

Also going to use the Ladbrokes internet to order drugs before 3pm.