• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings episode CXCVI -- I'm on my cycle, who wants a backie?

Nowt wrong with that Evey.. We'll done :)

My swan song with opiates was rather ridiculous seeing as I was desperate to give them up, yet so desperate to put as much into me as possible :\ Brains are weird..

I never got much of anything from Subs, I know others who do but for me, nothing recreational. The only time I got some sort of buzz was when I started a detox on 24mg, which was great at the start, not so great 2 weeks later when I was climbing the friggin walls..

Edit; Ayahuasca aint got nothing on Bez 8(

Bez, 51, Shaun and the rest of the Mondays were in Panama making music with the tribe for new TV series Singing In The Rainforest, which also features Myleene Klass and Charlie Simpson.

Shaun, 52, said Bez shocked the Embera Drua tribe of the Upper Chagres River.

He said: “They were all having this ceremony on the beach and Bez had the drink but it didn’t touch him.

“The chiefs and everyone else couldn’t understand why it wasn’t working. They thought he was some sort of witch doctor.

“Bez thought the fi lm crew had told them not to give him the real stuff.”

Determined to prove their potion was a match for Bez, the tribe gave him another helping the next day.

Shaun said: “They came down with about half a gallon of the stuff. He had that and was off his tits for ten hours.

“He was on his hands and knees and didn’t know who any of us were. The next day he was telling us he thought there had been thousands of people in the village and a ten-foot woman.

“A lot of their warriors will go off into the jungle tripping for days after they’ve had it, so we had to get the SAS guy who was with us to make sure he didn’t disappear.”
During their week in the jungle the band, from Salford, Lancs, got involved in hunting and dances

Last edited:
24 mg is way too high a dose. Im surprised you didnt get a loada nasty side affects. I never felt any recreational affects until on 4 mg n then I felt ace full of energy etc. But whenever ive tried going lower ive been so incredibly irritable n fatigued. This time i pushed through it by doing INSANITY, swimming etc. Ive been on 3 mg last few weeks n ive literally wanted to rip people's head off over the slightest thing.

I fell out with key worker last week cause she arranged a doctors appointment, didnt tell me n then had a go at me for not turning up. I'd not do that as ive had a go at others for doing that when they're so busy n there's a 6 month waiting list to see him. Got stressed n was about to just throw away the subs n quit.

Anyway went on Friday n they're finally reduced me to 2mg suboxone n 2, 0.4 subutex.

Was you put on suboxone or subutex? Subutex doesn't have naloxone in it

Evey

That all depends on the amount of opiates you're consuming, which was rather alot at the time, also the smack was much better. I do agree though, it was a tad to high but being the junkie that I am the higher mg sounded appealing. Until it made me sicker than just going cold..

I think 24mg is the ceiling dose for Subs, I didn't get any bad side effects, unless you consider being a bit squiffy bad ;) I was on Subutex by the way, this was before generics came about.

Dan, being a key worker to any addict is probably testing at the best of times, we're quite hard work :D

I haven't drunk since 25 April. I prayed to God that night n begged Him to help me keep away from alcohol. From then on I just didn't want a drink at all. I've not missed it either. Dr Wayne Dyer did similar when he asked the power of Intention to keep him away from alcohol n things kept happening every time he wanted a drink; things like him forgetting to take his purse to the shop etc.

That all depends on the amount of opiates you're consuming, which was rather alot at the time, also the smack was much better. I do agree though, it was a tad to high but being the junkie that I am the higher mg sounded appealing. Until it made me sicker than just going cold..

I think 24mg is the ceiling dose for Subs, I didn't get any bad side effects, unless you consider being a bit squiffy bad ;) I was on Subutex by the way, this was before generics came about.

Dan, being a key worker to any addict is probably testing at the best of times, we're quite hard work :D

Yea i get that but buprenorphine is different cause less is more with sub but we're used to wanting more n more lol.

Evey

il have a beer for you evey.

Last edited:
Woke up after sleeping for 13 hours (not quite naturally) and had a bit of an epiphany. I lost the taste for booze ages ago and it doesn't seem to be coming back (try as I might) and have been quite off stims (almost untouched 3.5gs of drone in my bag for the last 4 days) so I'm thinking it's time for a break for me.

The only drug I'm into at the moment is going to end up fucking me so I'm going to quit while I'm still ahead. Sometimes you can't quite see how close you are to ruining something perfect until it's too late but fortunately I think I've woken up just in time. Life is good and some things are more worth it than drugs. I mean drugs are good but in a situation where you can't have both? The drugs are what goes. For me.

Let's hope the next few weeks prove that I've made the right choice. <3

Summer, if it's smack you're alluding to, then you've made the right choice.

That would also explain why you've lost the taste for booze - smack and booze don't mix well; unless you've had years of practice of course ;)

However did you guess? 8)

I lost the taste for booze months before I gained the taste for smack but yeah, it certainly hasnt made booze anymore appealing. It's weird, I went from being a massive red wine lover to barely being able to stomach a glass of it and the change seemed to happen really randomly as well. Oh well. No harm ever came to anyone from not drinking eh.

I thought ye didn't like H?

Not having the best of thoughts here. Thinking would it be so bad if I gave myself a few extra 0.4 subutex? After all I've 5 weeks worth of prescription n would it really be so bad if I gave myself 1 or 2 extra? With there being NO naloxone in them n all????

Evey

Everyone likes heroin given enough attempts....

Usually not that many either

Everyone likes heroin given enough attempts....

Usually not that many either

Well apparently diamorphine is Heroin n that was flipping ace stuff. In fact as stupid as this sounds its why i loved codeine so much because when i took 60 mg codeine it reminded me of the diamorphine. Pure bliss!

Evey

I'd say it's true for the majority... My old man after an operation was full of it, pharma stuff anyway.

Dad: " This medicine is bloody great, waffle waffle, incoherent, dribble"

Me: " Yeah I know dad, that's why I do it everyday. It's heroin.."

Dad: * retracts statement, says it made him feel horrible etc etc *

Whatever 8)=D

Edit : Pah, and there it is confirmed.. although you like your opis. I have never heard one person say dia-morphine is anything other than fantastic from people who don't do drugs..

Well for me I was going through an increasingly tough time (wont mention it all here as its private) but although it was given for pain (labour) it relieved other psychological stuff n was escapism so the codeine etc reinforced that relief n somehow I literally believed that i could never be happy without it.

*chuckles* Scotchy that made me laugh. I'm just imaging this person quickly changing their mind about liking it once you mention it's H lol. I shouldn't laugh but it does sound funny

Evey

So im eating cod n rice n i dunno who's eating more of the cod me - or Beauty. Washed down by camomile tea. Yum.

Evey

I fell out with key worker last week cause she arranged a doctors appointment, didnt tell me n then had a go at me for not turning up. I'd not do that as ive had a go at others for doing that when they're so busy n there's a 6 month waiting list to see him. Got stressed n was about to just throw away the subs n quit.

Anyway went on Friday n they're finally reduced me to 2mg suboxone n 2, 0.4 subutex.

Was you put on suboxone or subutex? Subutex doesn't have naloxone in it

Evey

with evertything else you have going on you'd thing they'd have the sense to let a little thing like that slide. Im glad i got on subutex rather than suboxone, for one, i really enjoyed them and found them very recreational. Since i quit them though ive had the odd pill now and then, but its never been the same, no recreational value atall, except perhaps the very first dose if snorted. Otherwise they could come in handy as a sex-aid, as in delaying orgasm, like forever. Or if i want a break from kratom for a couple of days.

Can someone please help me with my iCloud n blocking pleaseeeee this is what Raasy gave me https://support.apple.com/kb/PH2650?locale=en_GB but I can't find this on my phone please i need this person out my life n literally begging someone to please help me sort this out. I cant cope with this anymore please :(

Evey