• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

Why is it whenever I wail along to The Smiths I exaggerate the Mancunian accent even though I'm Mancunian anyway?

Why is it whenever I wail along to The Smiths I exaggerate the Mancunian accent even though I'm Mancunian anyway?

I dunno, but I demand you put it up on Soundcloud so I can have a listen. For the record, I sometimes singalongaSmiths (very loudly) in the car in a Scottish accent. You should hear my version of "There is a licht an it disnae ging oot". %)

We are the polished testicles of the North, probs because we shoot everyone else.
Gunchestohh yo'! ;)

I dunno, but I demand you put it up on Soundcloud so I can have a listen. For the record, I sometimes singalongaSmiths very loud) in the car in a Scottish accent. You should hear my version of "There is a licht an it disnae ging oot". %)

I cannae sing for the life of me tbh, so 'tis a nu-nu to public displays.
I can pig-squeal with the best of 'em though. ;)

My phone changes "fait" to "faire" as it's a know fact apple don't acknowledge the existence of the French language or even France as a country.

Also I don't know about the Norwegians.. I thought they were pretty impressive. Well certainly in comparison to the cheese eating surrender monkeys anyway :)

Norway is the icy blackened heart of Satanic metal, ergo fucking awesome.

Just woke up and its cold and fucking raining again. It is meant to be fucking summer. Back to bed for me.

Amen to that. Its juicy as fuck " Daaaan Saaaaf" Pack a wetsuit and at the very least guttering!

Oooh what a shame, it's raining in your tropical paradise of a sun-soaked continent!
Try living in the wet shoe of Europa, we don't even have a Summer - we have the wet season and the wetter season. ;)

Oooh what a shame, it's raining in your tropical paradise of a sun-soaked continent!
Try living in the wet shoe of Europa, we don't even have a Summer - we have the wet season and the wetter season. ;)

Er, you're forgetting the 'very wet' and the 'fuckin wet' seasons...

I just love how in a few minutes of remarking on the weather there were three sarcastic Englishmen with retorts.
How very British.

It's not balmy in the Norff Eeest it's fucking freezing.... And raining... And also what's up with people who go to the trouble of doing washing but don't bother to remove them from the line when it's being raining solid for two days??? Stupid cunts (my neighbour)

Edit... On the plus side I hear summer is on a Tuesday next year....

It's not balmy in the Norff Eeest it's fucking freezing.... And raining... And also what's up with people who go to the trouble of doing washing but don't bother to remove them from the line when it's being raining solid for two days??? Stupid cunts (my neighbour)

Edit... On the plus side I hear summer is on a Tuesday next year....

*slinks off to remove washing*

Happy xmas evey, hope you had a good one :)

Awh thank you. Same to you :)
I've spent ages with this fucking phone turning it om, off, clearing history etc because comtent lock keeps coming on n fkn blocking Bluelight. It is most annoying.

Evey

Handy Guide to British Weather:

If it's liquid when it comes out of the cloud and liquid when it hits the ground, it's rain.
If it's liquid when it comes out of the cloud and solid when it hits the ground, it's hail.
If it's solid when it comes out of the cloud and solid when it hits the ground, it's snow.
If it's solid when it comes out of the cloud and liquid when it hits the ground, it's sleet.

Awh thank you. Same to you :)
I've spent ages with this fucking phone turning it om, off, clearing history etc because comtent lock keeps coming on n fkn blocking Bluelight. It is most annoying.

Evey

Chuck the bastard at the closest traffic warden!