• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

I'm bored have been tidying up. Have ordered 5g 3FPM for new yeae n I hope it lasts. I'm most annoyed at how quickly it rang out. <3

Evey

Evey, your use is skyrocketing.
5g is a silly amount to be ordering at once with a drug that has one function: binging.

Please take a look at your use, for both your own sake and that of your family.

<3

Evey, your use is skyrocketing.
5g is a silly amount to be ordering at once with a drug that has one function: binging.

Please take a look at your use, for both your own sake and that of your family.

<3

I know mate. She's in danger of making us look like noobs... ;)

5g is quite a lot evey. Is this something you will do regularly or just a one of for the festive season? Also how are you taking it? Are you taking it orally or sorting/vaping it? I think the big worry with buying such a lot is the inevitability of doing it all in a big binge and hence not sleeping for the best part of a week. That can play havoc with a person's mental state. Although having said that the ability to go a week without any sleep is almost a prerequisite for a job in emergency services :)

Personally I think she is doing it partly because she wants to piss Raas off.
Evey you know I have always supported you but I don't agree with what you are doing now.

I don't want to start a drama but I agree with Max that this is a big mistake. Evey you know I'm you friend and and we've always got along but I can't help but think this will not end well. At the end of the day you're gonna do what your gonna do but have a good think. You've already ordered it now and are no doubt going to use it (above anything else I imagine it was expensive for that much) but I would definitely make this the last time I just can't see any good coming of it.

Take care. You know you can always email me if you are having any problems.

I know mate. She's in danger of making us look like noobs... ;)

hahahaha you don't get out of it that quickly you'll never look a n00b :D

Not meaning to sound conceited or owt but I've just ate a slice of the Christmas cake I made n I'm fucking impressed. I ain't done bad with that <3

Personally I think she is doing it partly because she wants to piss Raas off.
Evey you know I have always supported you but I don't agree with what you are doing now.

Seriously? To piss Raas? Whatever. i've ordered because I want to order it. I dom't go telling you what drugs to buy so please don't tell me n make assumptions. Raas is just a nasty person who likes to cause drama I've got better things to do than spend money to piss him off. Edit: (I won't deny that annoying Raasy ain't an added bonus after he's been so mean to me n calling me a druggie ;)).

Thanks but nice that that's sorta person you think I am.
----

Englandz thanks for advice n please dom't worry I'm not going to use it in one go I gpt a deal is all which is whi I ordered that amount <3

Evey

Last edited:
If this heads down that well-trodden path any more I will just UA. Capiche?

hahahaha you don't get out of it that quickly you'll never look a n00b :D

Not meaning to sound conceited or owt but I've just ate a slice of the Christmas cake I made n I'm fucking impressed. I ain't done bad with that <3

Seriously? To piss Raas? Whatever. i've ordered because I want to order it. I dom't go telling you what drugs to buy so please don't tell me n make assumptions. Raas is just a nasty person who likes to cause drama I've got better things to do than spend money to piss him off. Edit: (I won't deny that annoying Raasy ain't an added bonus after he's been so mean to me n calling me a druggie ;)).

Thanks but nice that that's sorta person you think I am.
----

Englandz thanks for advice n please dom't worry I'm not going to use it in one go I gpt a deal is all which is whi I ordered that amount <3

Evey

Several times you mention Rass when telling us you are ordering more of the drug so there is a connection there.
Put me on ignore if you don't like what I am saying but I think that would be a real shame as I have always shown you support both on Bluelight & via Email. So it would be a shame for you to start ignoring me just because I said something you don't want to hear.

Several times you mention Rass when telling us you are ordering more of the drug so there is a connection there.
Put me on ignore if you don't like what I am saying but I think that would be a real shame as I have always shown you support both on Bluelight & via Email. So it would be a shame for you to start ignoring me just because I said something you don't want to hear.

That's fine. I respect your opinion. Of course you're not going on ignore :) back in a bit.

---
Right back later. I can't say nothing without either being infracted by someone who obviously has it in for me n wants me banned.

Back later

Evey

Last edited:
Oy!! Will you all just fuck off? I'm trying to cause some drama in another thread and you're all just pissing over it... ;)

Why UA posts if no trolling taking place just friends offering advice about their concerns?

I wasn't referring to the discussion and concerns, those are welcomed.
Just referring to the habit of similar discussions to escalate quickly and would much prefer to post now than have a replay later.
Apologies if I came across wrongly, was probably far too blunt. :)
Ugh... no Evey, I do not have it in for you, I do not want you banned. We're all friends here.

Right back later. I can't say nothing without either being infracted by someone who obviously has it in for me n wants me banned.

Back later

Evey

Fair enough but I can't see anyone here trying to get you infracted or banned. If you think I am trying to do that then I am sorely disappointed in you Evey after all the support I've given you here and via Email.

Fair enough but I can't see anyone here trying to get you infracted or banned. If you think I am trying to do that then I am sorely disappointed in you Evey after all the support I've given you here and via Email.

I've no issue with you - I'd prefer you being honest. It's fine honestly :)

Off to bed for an houe. This tired feeling seems e waves.

Evey

Last edited:
I've no issue with you - I'd prefer you being honest. It's fine honestly :)

Evey

That's great then Evey, honesty is the best policy after all and I never say anything to you that it is meant in a nasty fashion.

I'm watching "The Heros Of Telemark" (a subject I'm sure Felix is au faire with:))

It's "au fait", you bloody heathen. ;) And you know something? Fuck those cowardly feckless Noggies for allowing themselves to become invaded & occupied by the Germans. Did you know that there is no word for the "Blitz spirit" in Norwegian? That says it all.

If you like that film, you would probably like: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heavy_Water_War

It was pretty good, actually. :)

Fuck you all!!!!

Wait... what? Fuck us? Fuck me? How about FUCK YOU!!??

King of Wessex my arse. More like Queen of Bumsex. :p

:D