Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

See you next Tuesday then.

and... the Foot Soldier appears :sus::p<3

NSFW:
o-SIN-BOUTIQUE-570.jpg

"look guys, you've had your fun with the sectioning" :)

first thing i thought of :)

peep show 2003-2015 r.i.p.

alasdair

Clearly alasdair has a Google Alert set up for any mention of "Director of Cuntstomer Services".

I was wondering how he managed to pop up perfectly on cue...
And he's on the other side of the world as well.... Must be this damn interwebs thingy.....

Clearly alasdair has a Google Alert set up for any mention of "Director of Cuntstomer Services".

Clean up your posts cunts!

But does he have an automated cuntstomer PM and post response software in action? While he's just lying about his sofa getting fucked out his face, eating cheese instead hmmm??? :p

A<3

I'm going to assume he does what all staff pretend not to: go invisible and assess the battlefield before jumping in... ;)

But does he have an automated cuntstomer PM and post response software in action? While he's just lying about his sofa getting fucked out his face, eating cheese instead hmmm???
you're closest. it's sunday at 2:30pm here which means i'm sitting on my sofa watching football. cheese is involved :)

alasdair

you're closest. it's sunday at 2:30pm here which means i'm sitting on my sofa watching football. cheese is involved :)

alasdair

You filthy beast! I bet you have no under pants on too ;)

You can take the boy out of Scotland but not the Scottish cheddar out if his mouth 8o

We're being good eadders honest 8) Apart from Sprout, he's being bad to us =D

Spout touched me in what can only be scientifically identified as my "farthole"

Section him.....

They gave me a Mod-stick, you asked for a spanking, it's not my fault - I'm just doing my job. =D

Come over to blighty mate, its fuckin balmy over here (just a tad wet)...
I dont think i could handle all the sunshine you guys get! The rain has stopped but its still a crappy day here so another day in bed reading for me it seems.

You filthy beast! I bet you have no under pants on too ;)

You can take the boy out of Scotland but not the Scottish cheddar out if his mouth 8o

We're being good eadders honest 8) Apart from Sprout, he's being bad to us =D

Nae scants on, no showered yet, pure potent as fuck!