Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

Oh yes!

cod.jpg

Have fun!!!

300mg too here ^ and 4mg metizolam + "strong" beers. Just need sum codeine from u tho' lol =D <3

I'm guessing you moved a mile to the west then. I did (most of) a BSc in Pharmacology up at Stathclyde, so I only really got to see the student and shopping sides of Glasgow (both of which I hate). Oh, here's a relevant story, I went to see some faggy emo band with my friend up there and was so high on 3f that I forgot to stash my 3f. Ironically, they found the couple of hundred mgs of that but failed to find a 100+g bag of kratom I had nestled against my gooch

Why only student and shopping, could you not branch out and do, you know, non student and shopping activities if you hated it so much?

I moved from Maryhill to Bearsden, both kinda North West Glasgow.

I had really quite crippling social anxiety when I went to uni. I would now describe myself as post-depression/anxiety but at the time I would see things, a film club for example, and it would look great but I just couldn't do it. I do go up now and again for certain things, like seeing Stewart Lee, Steve Reich, some ballet. We don't have anything fancy like that down here, I live in the worst area of Ayr as well. Live next door to a smack dealer etc (constant source of temptation, but I'm not quite there yet)

Fair enough, I'm glad you're feeling better and able to move on from depression and anxiety.

Where did you see Stewart Lee?

The Clyde Auditorium. Some darts thing was on the same night, there was such a clash of fat builders wearing funny hats and ultra-middle class Stewart Lee fans. He's possibly my favourite comedian ever and I'm not even a lefty

Aye, Lee is great and he is an acquired taste, I love Richard Herring too, I sometimes think his style of humour is more accessible than Lee's, in my opinion anyway.

The Clyde Auditorium is quite a big venue, I think Lee in somewhere like The Stand would be ace, I remember watching a DVD of Lee perform there.

Right guys, I have a proposal for you: come up with a snazzy and preferably funny title for the next iteration of Gibberings and I'll reward the best suggestion with either a tasteful tit shot, a JPEG of a Nutri-Grain Bar or a one hundred word description of a vegetable.

=D

Right guys, I have a proposal for you: come up with a snazzy and preferably funny title for the next iteration of Gibberings and I'll reward the best suggestion with either a tasteful tit shot, a JPEG of a Nutri-Grain Bar or a one hundred word description of a vegetable.

=D

Gibber wibber bugger Fugger...

You know If it's not good enough I'll just change it myself. Then you'll change it then I'll change it..... It'll never end! ;) <3

how about the flutterbye incident thread

and if that wins i want a 600plus word on the inside of a ping pong ball

once got that punishment for being a lig in class
It took me ages writing about wee green and pink men battling it out for control and he just tore it up and put it in the bin ....

Shite about your car mate, but that courtesy car looks a peach! I'm not into cars at all, but I wouldn't mind an American muscle car, I think they look cool - like in Dazed & Confused.
thanks man.

that car is, i think a chevy chevelle:

chevrolet-chevelle.jpg

i like how those look. i always had a soft spot for camaros and novas too:

alasdair

=D

how about that vegetable description as the title itself? i bet it would go down in history

that being said, evening people!

For the first time ever (ime), EADD was just showing 13 members on line, and all 13 were visible. No lurkeys :)

Is this a bad omen?

For the first time ever (ime), EADD was just showing 13 members on line, and all 13 were visible. No lurkeys :)

Is this a bad omen?

There are always lurkers. Tis a good sign though but to be fair, I usually show up as online and I've been sleeping most of the time. I'm just logged in.