• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

I have 25 100mcg tabs left but no weed till tomorrow. Might give one a whirl in the morning I havnt felt this lonely and miserable for yonks

try half a tab maybe, full on trip might go in the wrong direction and just mke things worse. I'm only taking it (never tried lsd atall until xmas a few weeks back) because i have some benzos around for backup. And frankly ive been fucking miserable and in a state the past few weeks aswell, off anti depressants after a year on sertraline. wavered a bit while coming off that but now i can actually try microdosing this 1-p-lsd and it is helping me when I've done it. I've only tried a full on 125ug dose once and it was borderline a bit too much, and i had a little mdma before i took it to steer it in the right direction....your mileage may vary heh.

Yeah a 100mcg tab just hits the spot nicely and I have hundreds of pharm and Rc benzos of all flavours in case things go west

I just get lost in it its like going down all these hallways and going into different rooms but sometimes i cant get out and them then it rises and throws me into another room in other words simply indescribable

I have shit taste in music - all I listen to is electronic stuff but it suits me down to the ground while tripping - I usually smoke gram of 3-phenmet as well which gives the ride a proper dose of rave gravy \o/

I just get lost in it its like going down all these hallways and going into different rooms but sometimes i cant get out and them then it rises and throws me into another room in other words simply indescribable

Thats just me and music. No drugs. It's my world. I get totally lost in different genres and different mood and styles. It's my love in life ( aside from Sham and kids... ) Life would not be worth living without those four things in it. Thankfully, I don't think I need to go without any of them.

Help people my iPhone 5c took a dive on Sunday down the toiletn now it's not working.

Fear not I still have everything duplicated on my two iPads n my iPads but iPhone
C is still not working. I've tried brown rice.

I'm determine the phone will work. It has to lol. I have the sim card in THUS one.

Advice please?

Evey

Wish i could but im an old fuddy duddy when it comes to phones i still have an old sony experia

finding residual stimulation a bit meh after that 1plsd 9 hours ago, despite pregabalin and a couple of pyrazolam.

Sony Experia? Luxury...

I'm a bit behind the times myself...

An-80s-era-yuppy-with-one-of-the-first-cell-phones.jpg

Help people my iPhone 5c took a dive on Sunday down the toiletn now it's not working.

Fear not I still have everything duplicated on my two iPads n my iPads but iPhone
C is still not working. I've tried brown rice.

I'm determine the phone will work. It has to lol. I have the sim card in THUS one.

Advice please?

Evey

If it's not working after it's been dried out then I think you're out of luck :( If it happens again rip the back off and the battery out asap, mine took a dive in the bath itself the other week but disassembling it straight off and leaving it to dry for a day or two left it ok.

Nah phony will come to lifw musrt think positive haha

How is everyone?

I've been lurkiez past few days

Evey

If it's not working after it's been dried out then I think you're out of luck :( If it happens again rip the back off and the battery out asap, mine took a dive in the bath itself the other week but disassembling it straight off and leaving it to dry for a day or two left it ok.

The problem with iphones is that you can't rip the back off and take the battery out. Yet another way for Apple to make obscene amounts of money...

Yea that's a point. I did say I was thinking of going back to this iPhone 5 anyway as iPhone 5 c looks like cheap garbabe

BRB my 3fpm has gone walkies......

Evey