• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

catcat.jpg

Going to watch breaking bad in bed. Got to be up n out tomorrow, as I have an appointment at the head case centre! Peace :)

This much cuteness is not allowed! Das ist verboten! ;)

$2300 is still crazy money. You didn't even scratch the paint. They'll probably just clip it back on lol
yeah but no. the whole bumper assembly is broken and the radiator is damaged. cost of the radiator grille alone: $300. the cost of the replacement bumper: $759.

but don't let facts, what actually happened and such get in the way of your schadenfreude :)

alasdair

"Bearlove Last Activity Today: 08:29"

he's here or hereabouts.

alasdair

Still sick. Looks like i am going to be having a few more days off work. Have just had ibuprofen and codeine tablets today but i think i will break out the oxy and valium again now. Maybe wash it down with a glass of pinot noir. Hopefully that might bring me back to life. How is everyone today?

Go to the doc! I had to be put on 500mg amoxicillin and 30mg Steroids as well as a codeine linctucs. I can't even take codeine but it seems to be a small enough amount that I can take. Get some rest but for goodness sake go see a doctor!

I love the NHS!

I hope you feel better soon. xx

In other news why can't this douche rag go the fuck to bed and let me sleep! ( not you consumer, my ex)

Yeah i am going to the doc tomorrow. I have to anyway to get a medical certificate for work. Not sure if i need antibiotics. I have a bad cough but its unproductive. I will just have some more chicken vege soup and take my meds and rug up in bed.

Exs can be like that. Mine used to get drunk and ring me for advice about her new relationship. ...i ended up changing my number. No more drunken calls.

hopefully tomorrow I'll be out of this house and into my own.

Sounds like my cough in the beginning. I'm now coughing less but very productive. Eww.

Yeah being ill is no fun. I am relying on the healing powers of chicken soup to make me better. There is some science behind the healing nature of chicken soup too apparently. They used to call it Jewish Penicillin

Yeah being ill is no fun. I am relying on the healing powers of chicken soup to make me better. There is some science behind the healing nature of chicken soup too apparently. They used to call it Jewish Penicillin

Napoleon was a big fan off the stuff too. If only he had stuck to it on the eve before waterloo he wouldn't have gotten hemmorhoids and lost to that stuck up prick wellington.

Napoleon was a big fan off the stuff too. If only he had stuck to it on the eve before waterloo he wouldn't have gotten hemmorhoids and lost to that stuck up prick wellington.
Yeah its good stuff and tasty too. I swear by it when i am sick. Now to zone out in opioid bliss to a David Bowie soundtrack.

Note to self: if removing your glasses in the shower, separate your shower gel from your conditioner.
My armpits now smell like coconuts.

so i've had my new audi about 2 months and this happened (i.e. i did this):

audi05.jpg

7 days in the shop and $2300!

silver lining is that my insurance company gave me this to drive in the meantime:

challenger01.jpg

:)

alasdair

Shite about your car mate, but that courtesy car looks a peach! I'm not into cars at all, but I wouldn't mind an American muscle car, I think they look cool - like in Dazed & Confused.

dazedandconfused19.jpg

Last edited:
I love Scotland. My mum used to take me to watch The Open every year when I was a kid and I had the best holidays of my life in St. Andrews, Murefield, Troon etc...

But didn't the Romans build wall to separate us Geordie and you Jocks? :) :)

There was another wall built further north from Hadrian's wall called 'The Antonine Wall' which was started in 142 AD, part of it runs just along from my folks house in Bearsden, although the ruins are less prominent than that of Hadrian's. It was built to further advance the Roman's territory, but as well documented the Romans failed to conquer the Caledonians.