• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

Will you lot just stop gibbering shite!!!!

images

it's not SHIT!!!!

And i'm sorry you guis, it's just nice to be in love :)

Yes, yes it is! <3

It's nice to see you two loving it up. Reminds everyone how lucky they are to find love.

Also, loved the grumpy cat vid!!! Grumpy Sadie approved.

Unfortunately, you're mistaken if you think handing your CV to the Job Centre will result in a job. They exist to push buttons, go through the motions, and get you to sign a bit of paper once a fortnight.

^^^ This ^^^

However, if you have a good agent and a good job centre ( I had to find out the hard way 1. what a job centre is 2. They differ greatly from one another 3. Agents differ even more greatly from one another ) That you can be signed up for courses and what not to help you get into work. I've done a few courses through the Job Centre that I've greatly benefited from. I am the proud owner of a first aid cert, A moving and handling cert a food hygiene and a few more I can't think of off the top of my head. They're just good things to have I guess and anything is better than nothing.

I really want to go on another course sadly I have no free time. Well, save for a cookery course I've planned on taking with a lovely someone when it suits just for the fun of it.

Just got my lorazepam refill. Rest assured I'll use it more conservatively this time. How is everyone?

^^^ This ^^^

However, if you have a good agent and a good job centre ( I had to find out the hard way 1. what a job centre is 2. They differ greatly from one another 3. Agents differ even more greatly from one another ) That you can be signed up for courses and what not to help you get into work. I've done a few courses through the Job Centre that I've greatly benefited from. I am the proud owner of a first aid cert, A moving and handling cert a food hygiene and a few more I can't think of off the top of my head. They're just good things to have I guess and anything is better than nothing.

I really want to go on another course sadly I have no free time. Well, save for a cookery course I've planned on taking with a lovely someone when it suits just for the fun of it.

I don't envy you people your job centres. I'm quite content with my PIP. Fuck yeah neurological illness.

100% right. :)

On a tangent, does anyone know if you can claim PIP and ESA at the same time, or does claiming PIP imply that you can't work? I know somebody with bad COPD who claims the old DLA and ESA, but the rules have changed a lot.

I always tend to help people, it's what i wanna do in life and I'm committing to it. I'm still a nursing student but yeah when i finish all of my exams.
And my boyfriend is the best psychiatrist i ever had if i may say, and i had plenty =D Lots of lovely people on that forum and i'm always here to talk to anyone that's in trouble or needs someone to listen to him. Anytime hunnies!

Have a lovely afternoon y'all! x

That sounds like a perfect couple :)

It sure is, screw the rest of em anyway :D at our worst we're still no magnet powered sextoy ;)

HAHAHAHHA cmon she's gonna be back soon isn't she. And we love sex toys!!! How dare you.

And we're quite a match made in 'heaven' :p

;) well if felix was correct in his calculations, not for a long while (PLEASE BE RIGHT FELIX!!!!!!!)

Heaven eh xD your fave state of temporary bliss eh, and no drugs involved, just my tongue n jaw muscles n member xD hahahaa

On a tangent, does anyone know if you can claim PIP and ESA at the same time, or does claiming PIP imply that you can't work? I know somebody with bad COPD who claims the old DLA and ESA, but the rules have changed a lot.

I know you can work part time on PIP but you need to tell them..then after a year they review your claim. If you have a CPN they can help you to wade through all the social security bureaucracy.

Also, Citizens Advice can clarify how many hours you can work.

If youre bored at home you could see what voluntary work is about. I always have a right laugh in the shop I occasionally work in.

;) well if felix was correct in his calculations, not for a long while (PLEASE BE RIGHT FELIX!!!!!!!)

Heaven eh xD your fave state of temporary bliss eh, and no drugs involved, just my tongue n jaw muscles n member xD hahahaa

felix is always right =D well i dont mind her really, i offered her a chitchat and she ignored me - so i ignore her and i basically don't give a shit anymore, i'm just gonna have another beer :D i got hiccups again, strong ones. stop thinking about me you cutiecake.

Oh Danny Boy, have you just spent a year not working and haven't been signing on?

That's a year's worth of FREE NI contributions from the government down the tubes. Did you realise that?

You only need to pay NI for 30 years to qualify for a full state pension. I know you couldn't give a flying fuck about that right now, but what happens if you at some point want to work abroad for approx. 20 years (tax & NI free) (or be unemployed) and come back to retire? You'll be on a reduced pension.

Glad you've finally started doing it. Unfortunately, you're mistaken if you think handing your CV to the Job Centre will result in a job. They exist to push buttons, go through the motions, and get you to sign a bit of paper once a fortnight. You are doing the right thing signing up to agencies. If one of them or an employer likes the look of you, they'll refresh your tickets for you, free of charge. Good luck. :)

Cheers for the info mate, & nah didnt sign on, had enough savings so been living off them.. Bit silly of me tbh, but i am a silly wanker ;p

You any good with CVs? Wanna have a lil look at mine and tell me if its good enough