• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

Awww I love all this romance - it makes the world go round, keep at it guys <3

Sorry to hear you've had a bad scene with the lodgers Ms Nighty - keep strong.

And SammyG is one of the biggest romantics on this site! =D

No piecing today, they seem not to work on Mondays but I've found someone who'll do it tomorrow....here's hoping I do not regret this 8o:D

Ended up doing mega monthly shop and then freezing and storing it all away, laundry n' whatnot. Knackered now so its feet up a wee cheap Brasserie beer and some chill time.

Keep smiling my lovelies %)<3%)

Such a good feeling when all the domestic chores are done. I've had a lazyish day. But sometimes dreaming and pondering could be classed as work...I work under my quilt :D

Kate get the nose done. If you don't like it the hole heals up pretty quickly from memory. I had a nose piercing once...Actually i'm going to copy you and get one too. :D

Peace to your home <3

Ed..Inspired Daniel. Is that really you?

Awww I love all this romance - it makes the world go round, keep at it guys <3

Sorry to hear you've had a bad scene with the lodgers Ms Nighty - keep strong.

And SammyG is one of the biggest romantics on this site! =D

No piecing today, they seem not to work on Mondays but I've found someone who'll do it tomorrow....here's hoping I do not regret this 8o:D

Ended up doing mega monthly shop and then freezing and storing it all away, laundry n' whatnot. Knackered now so its feet up a wee cheap Brasserie beer and some chill time.

Keep smiling my lovelies %)<3%)

Well expect more cheesy posts from wednesday onwards :D
I don't think i've been as excited as this for anything ever, damn i truly can't wait to throw my arms round that girl <3Along with many other things.. mainly involving rope lube and lotsa filth ;)

^
You go for it my good man. The lovely Panda is worth everything and we all adore her too.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

My mom bought me my fav raspberry beer and i'm ready to get really messed up rite now, 4 cans will work =D

In then end of the day i'm gonna talk gibberish and BCF you know what i mean =D
People on here don't really know yet how am i like when i am fucked :D

you naughty boy <3 i'm counting the hours!!!!!! i'm prepared for everything, you know it ;)

^
You go for it my good man. The lovely Panda is worth everything and we all adore her too.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

That girl is everything and more to me, I have never felt like this about anyone before whoich leads me to believe this is what love is like <3 either way she is the sparkle in my eye, the first thing i think about when i wake and the last before i sleep.. now that is cheese.. but .. fuck ye all i dont care <3

Aw, You two are making me sad and now pining even more! Still happy for you both though. <3

I always had my suspicions about you Sammy, Cats out the bag <3 ;) <3

Sammy is the grumpy cat of EADD, grumpy but still everyone loves him. =D

evening folks.

havent eaten anything but mcdonalds and beer today. im turning boring :)

how is everything? i see romance is ripe... thats good. though i bet once you two get together we wont see you for a few days... love ODed probably :p

Everyone loves a grumpy cat! Especially a Sammy Grumpy cat as he's actually too adorable not to love. Not that I'd ever tell him that! He'd probably just blow me off in a huff of nonchalance.

Last edited:
Speaking of work... time to get my ass in gear. 10 years working my tits off, 1 year off and im getting lazy. CV done, gonna print off copies and go around the local indust estate enquiringly, leave em my cv, drive into town to the job center and do whatever the fuck (never been in one before) leave em my cv i guess and see what jobs they can give me, sign up with agency's, and whatever else. Gonna be avoiding call center work.. sounds horrendous from what i've read.. and nightshifts.. apart from that i'll do pretty much anything

Shame there isnt many places around here that have gantry cranes. Forklift cert and a few others are nearly outta date as well

Oh Danny Boy, have you just spent a year not working and haven't been signing on?

That's a year's worth of FREE NI contributions from the government down the tubes. Did you realise that?

You only need to pay NI for 30 years to qualify for a full state pension. I know you couldn't give a flying fuck about that right now, but what happens if you at some point want to work abroad for approx. 20 years (tax & NI free) (or be unemployed) and come back to retire? You'll be on a reduced pension.

Glad you've finally started doing it. Unfortunately, you're mistaken if you think handing your CV to the Job Centre will result in a job. They exist to push buttons, go through the motions, and get you to sign a bit of paper once a fortnight. You are doing the right thing signing up to agencies. If one of them or an employer likes the look of you, they'll refresh your tickets for you, free of charge. Good luck. :)