European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

evening folks!
whats up?

need to start cleaning the new flat i rented. shit. guy that lived here sure liked his filth.

evening folks!
whats up?

need to start cleaning the new flat i rented. shit. guy that lived here sure liked his filth.

Hi Kingme, I think some of us are heading for bed, some just up and many inbetween :D

Did you get rubber gloves and an apron or have you old clothes to clean in? You'll be really pleased as you work your way through it and make it into your new home. Very pleased for you.

How are you, what's your weekend been like? :)

Hi Kingme, I think some of us are heading for bed, some just up and many inbetween :D

Did you get rubber gloves and an apron or have you old clothes to clean in? You'll be really pleased as you work your way through it and make it into your new home. Very pleased for you.

How are you, what's your weekend been like? :)

well my weekend has been terrific :) had a wonderful wedding yesterday and got to meet up with a lot of folks and old friends...

got old clothes on, latex gloves.
no baking powder, it was too late to get some at the shops today. need to throw some stuff out :p
lighting up some weed might not have been the best idea as the music is sweeeeet

and you kate? hows your day?

evening folks!
whats up?

Did the letting agent or landlord not offer a "cleaning service" before you moved in? Or am I too naive about these things?

evening folks!
whats up?

Evenings!
I'm really bored currently.

Oh dear that sounds horrible!
I'd defo go get some disinfection sprays if its that bad, i clean my bathroom with them =D you'd probably need more.

Good luck with that :)

Think it'll be an early night in bed for me with a book, really drained.

change of plans. will sleep on a sleeping bag today and continue on in the morning. i too am tired.
more weed.

@felix - hahahahahhahahhahha/ i mean, it would be awesome if there was such a thing but id hate to think how much that would cost or if any landlord would actually give a shit. sadly, not a civilized enough society yet

@panda - whats up? why are you bored? i usually find myself on the music thread if that is the case... spamming away ...
how s your little one?

@kate nighty night

Good morning EADD, ahh what a nice if cold day it is.. I am in a very good mood today, will be in an even better mood in 2 days time <3

well, it s snowing. again. surprisingly really, as yesterday it was all sunny and warm, felt like spring was about to come.

got to make some more cleaning. damn

Tired and slowly returning from The Hulk like state. SADIE SMASH!!!!! GAHHHH Life can sometimes piss a person right off. Annnndddd breathe...... I need more sleep!!! My two days off consist of having to attend an appointment today with the council today and tomorrow finally just going to the doctor as my voice still hasn't properly returned and I still have a cough after nearly 2 months. I don't like to bother with the doctors but this has gotten ridiculous!

Sorry for my grumpy pants post. Sometimes ya just gotta!

Tired and slowly returning from The Hulk like state. SADIE SMASH!!!!! GAHHHH Life can sometimes piss a person right off. Annnndddd breathe...... I need more sleep!!! My two days off consist of having to attend an appointment today with the council today and tomorrow finally just going to the doctor as my voice still hasn't properly returned and I still have a cough after nearly 2 months. I don't like to bother with the doctors but this has gotten ridiculous!

Sorry for my grumpy pants post. Sometimes ya just gotta!

Aye get ya sen to the docs, doing same this morning when I should have gone maybe two weeks ago. Missus is back at work tonight so I need to re-learn how to entertain myself while I'm on my own. Suspect sneaky takeaway and some PS4 action is in order. That or codeine and an early night. Whatever. Also wouldn't mind some snow here even though I'm off out in a minute, better than looking at horrible grey skies and ominous fog

Snollz can I come over to yours??? We can drink and hide ourselves under a duvet fortress whilst gaming! YASSSS! Lets go shoot some people on PS4.

Morning EADD!

Slept like a baby for 12+ hours after not sleeping much at all during the weekend. Feeling quite refreshed :)

Morning!!

Awww Sadie, i feel you. When i'm really mad i get nuts. Get an old plate, take in out and smash it meanwhile screaming :D dunno if one is gonna be enuff in your case. I'll try to find something to cheer you up :)

2 days and i wont be a lonely lady anymore, awh <3

i slept for 10hours, yay :)
how are you all doing??

Morning EADD furries!

Mega sleeps for me yesterday and last night.

Sorry to hear you're not well Sadie - but glad your off to the GP girl, you need that seen too. Keep your chin up and have loads virtual cuddles from me and my thoughts of goodwill.

Get cleaning kingme!

Snolly!!! hugs xxx

Lovely to see you Allein - hope the legs no ta bad today and all is well with the family n' pooch xxx

Much love to the rest of you and cold buckets of water to the lovers hahaha. If I've missed anyone, apologies but it down to alczimmers (sp) setting in :\

Off to get my ears re-pierced today, they've closed up and Felix refuses to do it. Thinking of going for a nose one too - man's not to sure about it, but I can always take it back out eh 8)

Have a good Monday folks. Freezing and pissing it down here!

Ceres you on the baclofen yet? How's it treating you?

I can start with the same as soon as I've finished tapering off my pregabs. Docs don't like to prescribe both baclo+preg at the same time do they? I'm not in a great position to taper off anything right now, but I'm down to 6x25mg per da and will be down to zero next month, I hope.

Morning all..

One of my lodgers just laid right into me about what a wanker I am etc...then stormed off slamming the door.. And I have absolutely NO clue what triggered this bizarre tantrum...and its actually really gutting me because I don't like seeing him upset.:(

Other than that its been a pleasant morning. I have a transparent relationship with my doctor eg promised not to fib to get medications and its all hunky dory...and being medicated is just what I need right now.

How you all coping?

Last edited: