• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

If a single deformed eye socket contains two conjoined eyeballs does it still count as a cyclops? Biclops?

get it roasted char siu style and i bet it is tasty, whatever the fuck mutant it is

I took my brother to a secondary school open night a few weeks ago. In the science room they had a pig specimen from near Chernobyl that looked similar to that, except it was preserved in a jar.

I'm sure you'll be fine, if you just sleep on one of these.

hillhock-pig-couch.jpg

I sleep next to a Snuffleupagus every night. That's why earplugs were invented.

I'm going to run away now.

That's what our cats look like at 2 in the afternoon when we've overslept. Just one little scratch and the ferocious bloodlust orgy would kick off.

That's why we set alarms.

Afternoon my lovely druggy tribbles <3

I'm pleased to see Blue Light's colours back - the Blacklight saddens me so much and breaks my heart remembering all those who have died. We miss them so much, I know its important to have the Remembrance for them. It makes us all think and focus on Harm Reduction, we cannot keep losing people.

EADD has been so upbeat recently with new relationships flourishing and love all around. Spring is peeking around the corner and we have a lot to be thankful for.

This is a great community each of us together make it what it is and our message of Harm Reduction is important, we need to stick together, welcome new people and be kind and supportive to each other.

Obviously my PMS :D is over and I'm cheerier today. Had a bad "episode" last night of my mental illness :( so glad it has past but leaves me fragile - like ripples in a pond....

I hope you all have a good Sunday and if there's sunlight out there, get some on your faces!

Love
K
x
<3

ps: Sari Dress Plan B in operation.... ah to be Scottish and an SNP campaigner, don't ask just accept my madness =D

I am glad too that the blue colours are back.
That was a lovely post Kate. We need more people like you onboard!:)

I am glad too that the blue colours are back.
That was a lovely post Kate. We need more people like you onboard!:)

Thank you very much Erikmen. That also includes you, we need you too and as much positivity as we can muster.

There's new members kicking around and I've seen a few get a hard time - we need to drop this ego shit and start working together. (btw that's not at you). It's serious shit when we lose what 10 members most to drug deaths from EADD alone over what 12-18 months. Something has to give and at BL we have people power and collective consciousness of what needs to change.

I better get off and stir some porridge elsewhere eh ;)

<3 to you and yours x

^
I look nothing like that btw :p

But I am soft :D

Evening EADD - slept for 3 hours there, knackered...

How are you all hanging this evening?

Evening Kate.....beddy byes for me....up early tomorrow and all that <3 X