• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVII - Shamming The Docs Summat Rotten

I can't say for certain but you sound as though you're right! It does look a lot like the Texan flag!!! You must be right.

As for the wanting to kill you, well..... That wouldn't happen but that chap does happen to be an angry person. S'all right when you're on his good side. I am not currently..... Nor ever will be by the looks of it. It's a bit scary! Sorry if he was rude or intimidated you. Not my doing.

BTW, can't see why, you seem quite an amiable person....

Yeah thought I got you right. I can't remember what the fuck it was about with your what . Seemed alright, Fuck knows, never really spoke to him. I cant read Scottish that well.
I've been having a fair few conversations with various people who are questioning their doctors methods as of late. It's a sad state of affairs when you know more than your doctor knows. Mainly because you know you and secondly you've done your research! It seems doctors these days are just chucking what ever cheap and popular drug at you with no thought to the person or circumstance.

Simply an observation and not a fact....

It is a fact. Someone very close to me used to work in Mental health. She would see first hand the meetings, and the sales pitches for new anti psychotics. The doctor has no clue on how it actually works, what the dangers are. And they seem to give such powerful drugs out so willy nilly? I believe it is a combination of shit doctors with no human compaction, when it comes to mental health, and an quick diagnosis and prescription for these mental time wasters. Also ones that are so fucking stupid the sales pitch really worked on them, and they believe this so much, armed with a 1 week homework on the new drug, they will give you something that could potentially kill a poor sole, through suicide, and not have a fucking clue. As they don't have a fucking clue. It really is sad.

GP's are better for dealing with carbuncles and exczema than anything to do with mental health.

edit> actually part of the reason they prescribe ssris so readily is because they are lesss easy to overdose to suicide on, compared with earlier tricyclics.

It is absolutely true though that they do have drug sales reps comign round giving them branded mugs etc trying to get them to prescribe their shit.

GP's follow prescribing guidelines tho which can vary from county to county, they just have a mental checklist of firstline, second line, third line medications for any given condition that they will prescribe in order depending on what results they get in any given patient.

So there is some method to the madness but it does pay to be informed when going to the doctor.

It is a fact. Someone very close to me used to work in Mental health. She would see first hand the meetings, and the sales pitches for new anti psychotics. The doctor has no clue on how it actually works, what the dangers are. And they seem to give such powerful drugs out so willy nilly? I believe it is a combination of shit doctors with no human compaction, when it comes to mental health, and an quick diagnosis and prescription for these mental time wasters. Also ones that are so fucking stupid the sales pitch really worked on them, and they believe this so much, armed with a 1 week homework on the new drug, they will give you something that could potentially kill a poor sole, through suicide, and not have a fucking clue. As they don't have a fucking clue. It really is sad.

Citalopram seems to be the killer of choice these days. Just chuck it at people, never mind that they lose their minds on it.No, not everyone but a good few.....

onewipewonder.jpg

Ponch, there are some days one simply has to ask themselves, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE. Today is that day my friend.

Edit: And Ceres...

Seriously, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!! Go To sleep!

I dont know man.. shes in her twenties, with trouble sleeping. Giving up the meth and going on a healthy lyfestyle for a few weeks would be better imho than gp prescribed drugs. More drugs to counter drugs is not what id do. But im just feeling a bit preachy today. Sorry

Don't blame you for not following my posts religiously but if you had you'd have noticed that the only time I've taken anything this week was that tiny bit of meth on Thursday. My drug use must be at least 75% of what it was, I rarely even drink anymore and never on my own and have been doing this for about a month now so hm.

My lifestyle might still not be the healthiest but it's hardly as though I'm hammering stims everyday like I used to (at most once a week when I'm alone) so don't think that's the issue here and suggesting that it is sounds slightly condescending tbh. If it was down to drugs I would stop fucking taking them, I'm not stupid. But I already have so guess it's just one of those things.

Weird thing is I am shattered but when I lie down I still can't seem to make my mind turn off. Got another couple hours though so eh, 6 will do. Now to try not to benzo stumble down the stairs in front of mother as I am feeling a wee bit er... stumbley still. But I'm sure a bagel will cure all.

<3

Last edited:

May give that a try latter. Haha!! :)

I think nairn or whatever is a yank version of Immac cream...
At uni we filled my roommates brillcream tub with immac and all his hair fell out....Seemed funny at the time as we were always doing stupid shit to each other. The thinking being that if anyone got hurt we were literally next door to A&E so all would he well...(I was only 20 :))

Mom gave me a big heart candy for valentines. i already ate it.

Sad life when your boyfriend lives across the europe, but very very soon we will be re-united =D

My postman has to take a manual handling course every February to cope with the extra stress on his back with the extra load of cards to my house..
True story :)

Mom gave me a big heart candy for valentines. i already ate it.

Sad life when your boyfriend lives across the europe, but very very soon we will be re-united =D

:( Don't be sad baby :*
Just think, a whole 7 days without leaving bed once, we may need a few buckets for various bodily functions XXX

You will get your valentines day when we meet <3

Good enuff ;) Valentines day, my birthday, everything. I don't know if we are gonna survive it this time =D <3

Pff get a room you two ;) :p

My postman has to take a manual handling course every February to cope with the extra stress on his back with the extra load of cards to my house..
True story :)

Didn't want to brag but yeah, same here ;)

I actually don't think I've ever recieved a Valentine's card. Considering I am a massive romantic this is a bit depressing.

Ahh well. Curry later. Can't beat a curry eh.

Fuck my luck. We had a cooker delivered yesterday from Argos - THE FOURTH FUCKIN REPLACEMENT we've had coz they've all been damaged. Just unpacked it opened the cooker door and the inner glass fell out and shattered on the floor, scratching the new ceramic tiles I've just laid! Argos are shite.

On a brighter note, today marks a full week with no methadone. I'm still picking my scripts up though, 'just in case'.

I'd argue that you CAN beat a curry.

Just try it if you don't believe me.

Whisk.jpg

HAHAHA.not even going to fix these tags

Pff get a room you two ;) :p

Didn't want to brag but yeah, same here ;)

I actually don't think I've ever recieved a Valentine's card. Considering I am a massive romantic this is a bit depressing.

Ahh well. Curry later. Can't beat a curry eh.
I'm sorry :D

Curry is yummy are you making it? :) An appropriate song for todays ;)

i'm in a weird mood today, might go out for a run, i'm all rusty and lazy.

Agreed on the curry thing. Can't beat a nice tandoori mixed grill with a side of chicken tikka plazzap. Oh, and some mushroom rice and peshwari naan.