Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLVII: Clinging to all the right places

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing about 'diphenidine'

Is this something decent or or schwag like most european drugs are these days? (No offenes?)

Edit:

Alpha methyl fentanyl or some shite has been around here in my circles can't say if it's any good but it seems to be popular with my vendors.

I don't like opioids.

I don't like opioids.

Pervert.

Diphenidine is just odd. Not something you'd get in for a night of fun, but worth investigating if you're that curious. I haven't re-ordered and don't plan to, but some people like it.

Nodding pretty hard right now, struggling to stay focused, keep on getting double vision, funny. Blissful body load though, the diphenidine definately boosted the AH a lot, just had one last dab now as I thing anymore would be reckless, had that 100xindo kratom extract earlier and if I remmber correctly the diclazepam has a long half life, had the last of those mid afterninn.

Night fellas <3

ive done a few grams of it in so far thor love the stuff very very fun vaping its the way to go :)

you know that pee that you get on uppers, when it hurts your lower back and you don't have any push, it justs flows out of your dick but with no pressure, so you have to sit down, that stinky dark pee.

Lol you should drink more water that sounds like dehydration boarderline fucked kidneys. i got lower back aches from long mashups a couple of times, too much booze and stims without drinking enough water, never again, hammer the water these days, hammer it till my piss is clear. necking pints of water. hate getting dehyrated and kidney aches

Tsk, you should've had a backbone. Or do you need us to compliment your thread-closing next time? ;)

Thing is, it's been one of the busiest new threads in a while and it's fairly humourous. I think it's actually proved itself as a thread. And people can ignore it if it's not their thing.

It takes more of a backbone to admit you've made an unnecessary decision, than it does to stick it out through stubbornness, as has happened in the past WAY too many times from other Mods. That kind of Mod behaviour only exacerbates and draws out the issue for longer.

He made the right choice to leave it open I believe

I'd make a good mod. wouldnt close busy threads or say theyve gotta be kept on topic. thats knobbish. infact id hardly mod fuck all

Finally had enough of those fancy leggings then?

I can barely put on a pair of socks.

Before:
NSFW:
gilbadback.gif

After:

NSFW:
tumblr_kw3tdcVvuk1qzgifwo1_500.jpg

OTW: how did you do your back in?

That rucksack of 100 x 1k bundles in spare change finally take it's toll, or was it during the most fantastic sex, that no one else has ever come close to experiencing?

Or was it something fairly ordinary? (highly doubtful ;p)

I'd make a good mod. wouldnt close busy threads or say theyve gotta be kept on topic. thats knobbish. infact id hardly mod fuck all
I'm liking the above approach. Youre always about too

Dan's HR is questionable, that's why he's not getting modded.

Who carries cash these days? I'm waiting for an iWatch with built in pay wave so I can ditch the wallet.

No idea to be honest. I ran around with the boys Sunday throwing a frisbee around and sharing a spliff. Fast forward to Wednesday and I couldn't get out of bed. Silver lining is I am warm and fuzzy and sitting on the ferry, on my way to buy a valentines day gift. Planning on wandering through some art galleries looking for something pretty.

I have hurt my back. Badly. Enough that I have taken two days off work, which is pretty much unheard of.

I put on my nice dress watch and want to the doctor and he prescribed me opiates without a second thought. Now I have rolled a spliff, gobbled my pills and waiting patiently for the test cricket to start. I don't even have to sign in with centerlink. I feel like a proper blue lighter.

The only downside is I am limited to being fucked cowgirl style which although nice n all, leaves me desperately wanting to throw her over and finish her off doggy. #firstworldproblems :(

lol, I laughed when I heard of his pain also.

Dan's HR is questionable, that's why he's not getting modded.

I'ma telling ye...

There's only one man for the job (besides me, of course) and that's...

SHM

C'mon think about it. He's been here 10 years and never modded. Time he took his finger out and gave back to the forum that he's contributed too for such a long time. He's whinged at Sammy enough times... time the old timer showed us all how it's done.

If SHM was modded, he'd have to mod his pal Mailmonkey upon his hypothetical return. Not going to work.

Please no "where is he" posts.

I don't think maillMonkey would need "modding". MM knows the rules of the game.

It's just posters like me and BHM who need keeping under control. I actually think SHM would make a brilliant mod, he has the knowledge, care for the forum, experience and general wisdom. And it's about time really...

Status
Not open for further replies.