• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Ha ha ha ha ha again Barking up the wrong tree. Don't think I'm your flavour darling ;) just trying to be nice and haz the sympathy feels.

In other unrelated news the sarcasm in me is at boiling point today. I've had to delete so many fb posts before I've even posted them. Sarcasm in person funny, I have a feeling what I say online just now might not be taken so well. Trying so hard to bite tongue. I guess there's a reason sham calls me Sadie sarcasm * inserts surname *

:\

Sadie I think I'm in the change - simply being gay seems so 80's. So yeah I'm now 'trans/cis non binary' fuck know what it means but yeah I'm one of them and I seem to hate everything.

Last edited:
No. Many of the people I knew at the time had so that was a good deal breaker for starters. She repulsed me so much I couldn't even bust out an 'I hate you I hate you - have some of that' type wank whenever I would be whizzing or something.

The fact that Emma was downstairs at the time was a secondary reason not to, despite my unwavering fidelity the above factors ruled out.

Eee, talk about looking a gift whore in the mouth... ;)

Eee, talk about looking a gift whore in the mouth... ;)

I know. Of course I have never been nor ever will be God's gift to the fairer sex so I do usually consider flinging a fuck at someone whenever I am lucky enough to have the chance but this woman was so vile that although, objectively, she was not uneasy on the eye her soul was so rotten I am sure that something evil and acidic would have been leaking from her cunt. I am making that assumption on the output of her mouth.

Sadie I think I'm in the change - simply being gay seems so 80's. So yeah I'm now 'trans/cis non binary' fuck know what it means but yeah I'm one of them and I seem to hate everything.

Nah, hating everything just means you're normal. I'm almost there. I hate humanity and society. Some people are good but some people have been so kind enough to show me why people suck. Very kind I know. I'll go off on a rant if I'm not careful.

But you, you're one of the lovely ones <3

Its organised. I even got a discount on the manure. Driver will have instructions to dump first then leave invoice in letterbox made to F Arque Garden Design. Lol

Its 3 cubic metres so probably about 3 tonnes but still a shitload of shit lol

One year, for an April Fool's Day prank, I managed to hand-deliver a letter to every house in my parents' street (now a cul-de-sac but always originally intended to join up with another street; so it is numbered even and odd on alternating sides, like a thoroughfare) saying that the houses were all being re-numbered to look like a proper dead-end street, to check with the person whose new number will be your old number and vice versa if any mail gets mis-delivered, and offering a discount on new house numerals at a local, upmarket department store.

My mother mistook it for the doing of a co-worker of hers who had access to Council notepaper (I had actually faked up the letterheads myself, taking a council logo from a leaflet from the library, using an Amiga computer with a dot matrix printer and a scanner that had to be slid by hand over the document in one smooth motion; all stuff you young'uns won't remember) and immediately set up a counter-prank by way of revenge. So I got at least one extra victim! Later that day, I saw people out on the street, tracing the shape of the map in the letter with their fingers.

It wasn't long after that, that I moved from the village .....

Its 3 cubic metres so probably about 3 tonnes but still a shitload of shit lol

Man, haven't you heard of 'live and let live'? Some poor youngsters at the end of the street (not even next door) are trying to enjoy themselves, and Mr. Misery guts Consumer is getting 3 tonnes of cows shit dumped on their drive just because he doesn't like their fuckin music? Whoa, bad karma dude...

Remember the old Chinese proverb:

"He hoo fling poo get poo flung back" ;)

Last edited:
Man, haven't you heard of 'live and let live'? Some poor youngsters at the end of the street (not even next door) are trying to enjoy themselves, and Mr. Misery guts Consumer is getting 3 tonnes of cows shit dumped on their drive just because he doesn't like their fuckin music? Whoa, bad karma dude...

Remember the old Chinese proverb:

"He hoo fling poo get poo flung back" ;)
Nah fuck them. It went on till 3am before the cops showed up. And they are yuppie wankers not kids. The manure is coming.

I kept getting annoyed by a four-wheel drive motor round the corner from me covered in various slogans that I'd walk home past when pissed & get really annoyed at a particular sticker that said something like 'I like big boobies' or 'I smile at big boobies' or something like that & I kept thinking 'I must do something to that'

Now, I didn't want to actually damage the vehicle, nor did I want to get caught in the act of defacing the slogan, so I spent bloody ages cutting letters out of papers & mags to spell out something like 'I don't like pricks' (can't remember the exact words), then stuck them onto a piece of card, spent ages before I got round to buying some double sided sticky pads so I could basically just stick it over the 'boobies' sticker quickly as I walked past (This whole process from annoyance to idea to completed insult took several months of faffing & forgetting)

The night finally came when I was walking to my friend's for drinks, planning to do the deed on the way home when it would be later & darker - the motor was there, but every bloody slogan was now removed and my shit Millie Tant Banksy moment disappeared (I guess I could have still put it on, but it would seem a little churlish & puzzling for the owner)

I have no idea what they will do with it lol. They don't have much of a yard. Its meant to be hot on Tuesday too lol

I have no idea what they will do with it lol. They don't have much of a yard. Its meant to be hot on Tuesday too lol
Just pour some brake fluid over their cars when it's dark in full camo gear just in case.
Squirt some expanding foam down their exhaust while you're at it.
If you want to deflate their tyres properly pop a small sharp knife in to the side wall, the tyre repairers won't fix that one.

Advertise for a garage sale starting at 6am on a sunday with a porsche for sale which has to sell as to due to moving abroad in the local paper using an anonymous e-mail addy.

Leave a cake laced with dob/lsd outside their door after knocking on it saying 'thank you'. They wouldn't have a clue and will munch it. Sunday evening preferably if they're the 'we go to work kinda people' if they ain't leave it to when they have to go and collect their dole check.

If you want more tips let me know.

When it comes to fucking cunts I can be quite the expert at it at certain times.

Lol. I dont want to damage property or dose someone. The manure will achieve my goal of having a good laugh at their expense and its far enough away from my place i should not smell it.

Hey, believe it or not I tend to warn people in a kind way before doing all that, that's my way of working when they don't take heed to the advice given which is the times when I don't have any patience for cunts and trust me I will do shit like that and worse.

I presume you've done the same btw...no one would spread muck without a reason ;)

Last edited: