• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

FUBAR. You are cleared for take off. Goodluck. Did you remember to bring bog roll? It might come in handy.

Heavy duty 3 ply bog roll - check.

3, 2, 1, we have ignition...

I'm in!

It's a bit fuckin dark in here though, I can't see a thing, surely that's not right? Hang on, I can sense a presence looming at me from out of the void. "OM, OM, is that you?" It's not replying, but I don't think it's OM, it seems hostile - in fact, its malevolence is almost tangible.

Wait, I think it's trying to communicate... I can't​ understand the language though, it's just making incessant shrill noises spewing forth bile and vitriol.

It's getting louder and closer now - I can feel it's foetid breath on my face, and I can't find my turd!

It's got hold of me, shaking me around like a rag doll... Now it's getting light, I'm starting to see this evil entity for the first time. Oh My God, OH MY GOD!! It's... It's...

It's the fuckin wife - demanding to know why I'm zonked out in the chair, muttering to myself and covered in shit!

Consumer! You've made a cunt out of me yet again! :X

We still have not heard from OM. I hope he is alright. You may have to go in again FUBAR

I am actually a bit concerned now in all seriousness. Its a bit unusual for OM not to post.

Sorry Bear. It is just a joke. There is no such thing as overnight mail from Australia and no dmt in the mail. But OM may be stuck in an infinite loop with a lump of frozen shit flying around.

I know that mate :) - It's absolutely nothing and everyone knows it's in jest etc.

Ha ha ha you have given no offence. Simply the implication of me having everyone's contact info and that in no way is offensive darling just funny. <3

Hopefully he's taking the day off to do fun stuff or hang out with mates. The world is surprising that way.

Ha ha ha you have given no offence. Simply the implication of me having everyone's contact info and that in no way is offensive darling just funny. <3

Hopefully he's taking the day off to do fun stuff or hang out with mates. The world is surprising that way.

Haha Sadie - I'm a bit wobbly. Massive hugs n stuff - speak to you tomoz.