• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXV -- 2C-B And A Mine Field Of Fuckery...

Bloody hell. Thats an awesome line up.

Still no Ordinary Mind. Does anyone have a way to contact him to check he is ok? Him not posting for so long is unusual and quite concerning given the circumstances.

Bloody hell. Thats an awesome line up.

Still no Ordinary Mind. Does anyone have a way to contact him to check he is ok? Him not posting for so long is unusual and quite concerning given the circumstances.

Innit just? Saw Hawkwind supporting The Australian Pink Floyd at the same venue in 2013. The dish of the radio telescope was utilised as a giant projector screen and reflector for the lasers. Awesome...

Wonder if OM's back at work tomorrow? If so, he would surely be re-entering Earth's orbit very soon, hopefully?

There is something very wrong with Hawkwind supporting an Australian Pink Floyd cover band. Thats a fucking insult tbh.

I really hope OM is alright and has just had a long bender. I am starting to think that is not the case tbh.

There is something very wrong with Hawkwind supporting an Australian Pink Floyd cover band. Thats a fucking insult tbh.

I really hope OM is alright and has just had a long bender. I am starting to think that is not the case tbh.

I take it you mean an insult to Hawkwind? I agree, but the Aussie Floyd were fuckin good and played the whole of Darkside of the Moon virtually note perfect.

I take it you mean an insult to Hawkwind? I agree, but the Aussie Floyd were fuckin good and played the whole of Darkside of the Moon virtually note perfect.
Yes an insult to Hawkwind. I dont care how good the cover band was they are still a cover band and Hawkwind are legends.

I used work the private boxes at the Royal Albert in London. Saw the Aus Pink Floyd Experience around ten times while working, plus around 30 hours of combined rehearsals by the group and individuals withing it. Lovely job to have a massive spliff first at, and then get BIG tips afterwards.

A guitarist from my town played with them for a few years, but left to form Britfloyd.... :\

I think I better start off with an apology - I can only imagine what I was talking about in here over the weekend considering the state I was in :eek:. I hope no offense was taken as none was intended. I could hardly lift my head of the pillow yesterday and didn't surface until late.

Have a great day everyone - quite a few things that I need to get sorted in the next few days before my travels.

I think I better start off with an apology - I can only imagine what I was talking about in here over the weekend considering the state I was in :eek:. I hope no offense was taken as none was intended. I could hardly lift my head of the pillow yesterday and didn't surface until late.

Have a great day everyone - quite a few things that I need to get sorted in the next few days before my travels.
Lol Bear. I dont think you said anything bad....this is EADD remember where frozen shits are part of the normal discourse so anything you posted was comparatively tame from what i saw.

I normally just get a bit random when I try and follow conversations :D - I had a good laugh chatting on here over the weekend. Thankfully I stayed in this section where I know that most things said are done and taken in jest.

I normally just get a bit random when I try and follow conversations :D - I had a good laugh chatting on here over the weekend. Thankfully I stayed in this section where I know that most things said are done and taken in jest.
Except frozen turd discussion. Thats serious. We would never joke about frozen turds ?

Hehe you know I'm the fucking world expert on being over anxious and self conscious about every word I write on here. Thankfully I think I have arrived at the stage where I am no longer worried about the fact that most of what I put on here is just fucking rubbish - that's just been a given throughout the 6 years or so I have been actively posting - I know that I instinctively make sure that anything I post should not be of personal offence to anyone and as far as I am concerned that's good enough. I cannot see anything wrong or out of turn in the slightest you have written.

On another note I am also beginning to become concerned at OM's lack of activity - I would have expected some sort of trip report by now even if things went west :( the only person that I am aware of that had any personal contact with him from here was ScotchMist who (I hope) appears to be getting on with his life now as I have heard nothing from him in months.

Can you get in contact with Scotchy Stee? I am really worried especially given the circumstances.

Can you get in contact with Scotchy Stee? I am really worried especially given the circumstances.

I'll email him as it is the least I can do but I'm not holding my breath. Scotch has ghosted me off for months now despite my attempts to keep in touch, which is perfectly understandable if he has moved on. If he is in recovery he doesn't need the likes of me dragging him down so I'm not sure if he even accesses the contact points I have for him. It's a long shot but worth it, as you said, considering the circumstances.