• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a bad trip bro. Some scary DMT trips but they were not bad so to speak...and so brief it didn't matter.

I don't want to imply from my last post that it is a common thing for me either, I can think of 3 trips ever that have involved a period of intense fear that were unpleasant and long lasting enough to stick out in my mind as worthy of the label 'bad trip'. All of them occurred with LSD though, and seem to occur during periods where my sense of self is dissolving to a degree that takes me by surprise. I don't know what it is about acid's particular brand of cutting through the ego but it seems to have a tendency to illicit a panic response in me. Hence my plan to try and completely immerse myself in that aspect of the experience with a higher dose, hopefully that'll give me better results (not that the 300ug trip was a 'bad result', as such, but I could definitely do without the extended period of unbearable yet unexplainable fear!)

If things get intense just think of a naked Nellie...that will sort it out. What ever you do dont think of a naked FUBAR

Heh, the power of suggestion. Next time any of you lot drop a trip, that image is going to spontaneously appear when least expected and freak you the fuck out! Enjoy... ;)

Well back to work in two weeks. I could have had full time but managed to talk her into letting me do 3 shifts a week. Thats plenty as there is always OT available and extra shifts to fill too. Two weeks of lounging around left.

Off to the beach to watch the surfing.

Well back to work in two weeks. I could have had full time but managed to talk her into letting me do 3 shifts a week. Thats plenty as there is always OT available and extra shifts to fill too. Two weeks of lounging around left.

Off to the beach to watch the surfing.

I fuckin hate you...

An afternoon at the pub. Escaped as soon as the boys started ordering OP rums. That never ends well. Phone has been ringing...i know what that means...not happening. Might have a spliff and maybe some pharmaceutical accompaniment

Naked Nellies and masturbating with a duck - yup, I'm in the correct forum :D

Morning / Afternoon everyone

Evening Bear. Yep business as usual here lol.

Me i am a bit pissed / very stoned. Not sure where to from here...probably bed lol.

Morning Surfing and then an afternoon at the pub - sounds like you had a good day :)

Well i watched the surfing...there is a big international contest at my local beach...not quite sure i am ready to surf yet...but i have had a good day. No visual images of FUBAR masturbating with a duck but plenty of naked Nellie :)

Ohhhh the days when they mess up my weekly script (A.K.A. Likely not getting it today and have a fuckin horrible one with pain n panic n all that under the shitbow :|

Hope yr having a good day all you lovely peeps <3

Status
Not open for further replies.