• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. This is Prince Fubar from Freetown. My distant cousin Prince Sulawesi says can you immediately please transfer more monies into my Swiss bank account so he can access his inheritance of $16,000,000,000,000 and repay you kind retard mofos as soon as possibly. Much thankly.

PM me for details plees...

God you would be stoked to get the placebo. I often think that whole rc scene was a stage one trial on a mass scale without anyone actually getting paid (apart from the vendors lol) and no medical oversight. Fucking crazy really when you think about it.
There have people died taking the newest rc's, even here.
Explains why I never bothered with them bar one which was out for a few years before I went near it and even scientists said it was better than the original and safer! (mxe)

I had factor 50++ on yesterday as we were out for a while but last night after showering I looked like a bastard match.

It looked really painful but wasn't and after a bit of moisturizer I was fine - I should have taken a photo as I had white eyes from my shades :D.

I am a bit worried now. Prince Sulawesi is not replying to my emails. I guess he is busy being a orince and could well be about to send me my share of his inheritance. Such a nice man Prince Sulawesi...i am worried over nothing i think.

haha <3

I have a strange question that you will probably know - certain travel injections need x amount of time apart (some a few months).

I had one shot a few months ago and my second one is due now (Hepatitis B) if I miss the second shot by a month or so would I need to get the first one again ?

I am a bit worried now. Prince Sulawesi is not replying to my emails. I guess he is busy being a orince and could well be about to send me my share of his inheritance. Such a nice man Prince Sulawesi...i am worried over nothing i think.

I wish I could share some of the Emails that we have received - really scary stuff and all reported to the police. The Sualawesi prince needing a chq would be a welcome change :D

I have decided to do the smart thing. I have transferred the money to a Nigerian prince who emailed me. He will then be able to access his inheritance and will share it with me. I will never have to work again. You have to think this stuff through. ...put it in another account for the interest. ...please.

Just waiting for Prince Sulawesi to get back to me to confirm he revieved the money.

F.U.B.A.R.
Hello. This is Prince Fubar from Freetown. My distant cousin Prince Sulawesi says can you immediately please transfer more monies into my Swiss bank account so he can access his inheritance of $16,000,000,000,000 and repay you kind retard mofos as soon as possibly. Much thankly.

PM me for details plees...

Loving the otter-free posts chaps...this whole conversation actually made me lol (& for the record, I never ever write lol unless I actually did laugh out loud!)

Loving the otter-free posts chaps...this whole conversation actually made me lol (& for the record, I never ever write lol unless I actually did laugh out loud!)

Heh, let's see how you feel after we've flogged this dead horse for six months solid... ;)

haha <3

I have a strange question that you will probably know - certain travel injections need x amount of time apart (some a few months).

I had one shot a few months ago and my second one is due now (Hepatitis B) if I miss the second shot by a month or so would I need to get the first one again ?

You can get the hep jabs quick course over 21 days (3 injections). They are the ones that gave me vasculitis followed by peripheral vascular disease and have fucked up my life somewhat for life. So no need to worry...

God you would be stoked to get the placebo. I often think that whole rc scene was a stage one trial on a mass scale without anyone actually getting paid (apart from the vendors lol) and no medical oversight. Fucking crazy really when you think about it.

I seriously think this about the mephedrone scene. Otherwise explain £5-7 a g. That defies supply and demand economics.

"This is what legalized drugs look like. Just say no."

(Oh, sorry we missed out the regulated bit btw).

All these years later and still have never felt the need to rip off my scrotum on any substance.

Try harder China/NWO/etc

Heh, let's see how you feel after we've flogged this dead horse for six months solid... ;)

Dead horses could be a novel conversation piece after 6 months, though it may bolt after you've shut the stable door if it knows you're planning to keep it in there for that long, kill it, then flog it.
I reckon you'll get more mileage out of the Nigerian prince than the limitations of otters.
Otter shit fact: The faeces of otters are typically identified by their distinctive aroma, the smell of which has been described as ranging from freshly mown hay to putrefied fish; these are known as spraints.

Requesting the creation of a Nigerian Otter 419 scam involving trying to flog Prince's dead horse that died from a fent OD.

No? Fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.