• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I appreciate the support for my ridiculous justifications! Ahh, those justifications eh, you can convince yourself of anything..

What happened to the god damn tinychat? Just when you need to be reminded that your the irresponsible one still awake and talkative at 4am..

I feel quite refreshed now...not going to carry on though. One more line and its going away. I like my dinner to much. Getting peking duck pizza.

BTW, where is the snow from this beast of a "storm"? Of course I want your friend to arrive but it's 34 degrees and the feels like temp is 15. No snow. Would love some snow from this " storm"

Lmao Consumer.

Sadie, he's just boarding now, but met office say that the eye of the storm is still over Ireland. So southern Scotland will get it bad snow wise from 8am estimated.

Then the poor bugger has to negotiate rush hour on the Northern Line..

Well i had a couple more lines than i intended but pizza is now on the way so the baggie is back in the stash and hidden away in case FUBAR gets any ideas.

I bet he isn't going to some paint shop as he said...probably lurking outside in the bushes.

Yeah, im central Scotland. Hope he has a very safe flight. Should get in no bother xx

Well i had a couple more lines than i intended but pizza is now on the way so the baggie is back in the stash and hidden away in case FUBAR gets any ideas.

I bet he isn't going to some paint shop as he said...probably lurking outside in the bushes.

Goddamn you Consumer, foiled again...

Man, even I can do that! Or perhaps you're on an iPhone? In which case you have my sympathy. Nothing works on those fuckers unless Apple owns the rights...

Nope, android. I couldn't find a link on the YouTube app, which my browser automatically opens for any youtube content. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough. :?

Gimme a clue!

I am very happy to have scored tickets to two Midnight Oil gigs on their world tour. Cant wait. Best live band i have ever seen. Worth checking out if you can get tix to their European gigs. The one at the Paradiso in Amsterdam would be so sweet. Tempted to try and go to that myself seeing i have airfairs to use.

Yeah, im central Scotland. Hope he has a very safe flight. Should get in no bother xx

Watching him land on flight tracker was ridiculous! Up and down loads. He said he enjoyed it though. Personally those cross winds would have made me cack my pants. Anyhow he's just on the tube the now.

You didn't meet him? Scariest flight I had was going back into Germany. the turbulence was ridiculous!

Worst flight i have had was landing at Ballina near Byron Bay...plane had two attempts at landing but aborted both times because of the crazy wins...they then diverted us to the Gold Coast...my poor mate picking me up had a ten minute trip turn into a two and a half hour round trip lol. Twas a bit scary.

Lmao Consumer.

Sadie, he's just boarding now, but met office say that the eye of the storm is still over Ireland. So southern Scotland will get it bad snow wise from 8am estimated.

Then the poor bugger has to negotiate rush hour on the Northern Line..

So are we actually due snow across the lower lying areas of the UK today Urbain? The wind and rain have died right down.

BTW, where is the snow from this beast of a "storm"? Of course I want your friend to arrive but it's 34 degrees and the feels like temp is 15. No snow. Would love some snow from this " storm"

^this

Sold 1100kg of srap from my work area today. Thought the car was weirdly unstable. Underestimated load by 350kg. 109kg (i thought they were 75kg8( ) rollers off a machine x 10 , and some aluminum.

Nearly killed myself getting the fucking rollers onto my truck without help or a winch. After lifting the 1st, I made a 3m wooden ramp, but even pushing them up that shit, standing on gravel, in 38c was fucking rough. Off the beer for a while, ahah.

Yes! Yes yes again to shm...so glad you're still about. Blueligjt is the Oracle I've just done a fookin raw turkey in front of Irish family wondering why I'm so I'll and all I could get me hands on was paracodal shit strength kaolin and morphine and shit codeine free bemilyn. . Why the fuck is heroine illegal and why the fuck do they treat people on methadone like muskets. Gave my daily pick up up two yrs ago when I had shingles and couldn't get to the chemist. Fucking shit. I thought I'd od on paracetamol coz I only had the weak shit and no privacy to cwe

2017 for 2 months...just like when I joined bl and the rc arsey regs like that spade fella didn't like seeing the smack head thread move faster than the gigs...which it did the tail end of 2010

Nope, android. I couldn't find a link on the YouTube app, which my browser automatically opens for any youtube content. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough. :?

Gimme a clue!

Just tap the video area and some icons appear a top right. Tap the share icon (curved arrow) and the share options appear, one of which is 'copy link' Voila...

Status
Not open for further replies.