• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some lovely chili relish homemade by the woman down the road with yesterday's dinner.

However, the Ring of Fire is here now.

At the beach waiting for the sunrise. Slept like a log (do they even sleep...strange saying that but i am well strange so i will go with it ) without any pharmaceutical help. Feeling refreshed. Best mates 45th today. Gonna be a good day. Welcome to Saturday.

At the beach waiting for the sunrise. Slept like a log (do they even sleep...strange saying that but i am well strange so i will go with it ) without any pharmaceutical help. Feeling refreshed. Best mates 45th today. Gonna be a good day. Welcome to Saturday.

You been on those time crystals again?

Heading through to Edinburgh for a pub reunion with my buddies from the coding course I was on last year. In the mood for a considerable quantity of pints! May end up doing a low dose of 2cb too depending on the mood. T.G.I.F.E.A.D.D.!

God you would be stoked to get the placebo. I often think that whole rc scene was a stage one trial on a mass scale without anyone actually getting paid (apart from the vendors lol) and no medical oversight. Fucking crazy really when you think about it.

I just went to transfer some money to a friend and it appears a significant amount of money has been put into my account by a company i have never heard about. Very strange. It has to be some kind of mistake. A pretty big mistake too!

I will have to go check it out with the bank on Monday. I am not touching it.You read about these kinds of things but dont expect it to happen to you.

Very strange.

Was intrigued by Consumers issue here. Obviously my first thought is "fuck that free money, come get it off my corpse" but didn't figure that was the best advice to offer someone. Quick google research reveals yep thats definetly illegal however
"Another approach where people have benefited from their windfall, is to put it in a separate savings account and earn interest until the error is rectified by the bank or the rightful owner has been tracked down. This strategy was successfully adopted by a postal worker in the US who received a pay rise that he knew he was not entitled to and immediately informed his supervisors of their error."
Might be worth a shot. 10% finders fee for any profit from this scheme would be appreciated.

I just went to transfer some money to a friend and it appears a significant amount of money has been put into my account by a company i have never heard about. Very strange. It has to be some kind of mistake. A pretty big mistake too!

I will have to go check it out with the bank on Monday. I am not touching it.You read about these kinds of things but dont expect it to happen to you.

Very strange.

Remove it from your account = the full amount ASAP. Just make a stupid saving account and transfer it immediately. Then do nothing :eek: - reap the interest until it is sorted out.

Clearly ignoring my post above to take the credit and subsequent finders fee. I'm onto you.

Clearly ignoring my post above to take the credit and subsequent finders fee. I'm onto you.

Busted ! I have to admit I didn't read your post. As a good gesture - why don't we agree to share 50/50 on any profits we make from our posts.

Consumer mate - I have just PM'd you some bank details. Send that random payment to that and I will obviously share that with Eager Beaver above

That's a written contract we've entered into, I shall be awaiting resulting profits with bated breath

I have decided to do the smart thing. I have transferred the money to a Nigerian prince who emailed me. He will then be able to access his inheritance and will share it with me. I will never have to work again. You have to think this stuff through. ...put it in another account for the interest. ...please.

Just waiting for Prince Sulawesi to get back to me to confirm he revieved the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.