• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss tried to get Dave mathews/ Tim reynolds tickets off of ticket master yesterday. We literally clicked on it the second they went up and the were sold out due to bots.

£250? I would need some serious persuasion to pay £250 for any gig ticket. Don't think I spent as much of that in all my gig-going days. Would have been hard pushed to spend that much if I'd paid full whack to get in all of them, if the truth be told .....

You're dead right Julie. For 250 quid I'd expect to see Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Led Zeppelin (with Bonham) and every single iteration of Hawkwind...

Funnily enough, she's just texted to say there was a bomb scare and they had to evacuate, but no fucker moved

You wouldn't wanna budge after having pissed away £250 :D

I'd take my chances with the eternal.

Led Zeppelin (with Bonham)

Always so disappointing when they play without him. He's a personal hero. Dem triplets.

Last edited:
You wouldn't wanna budge after having pissed away £250 :D

I'd take my chances with the eternal.

Always so disappointing when they play without him. He's a personal hero. Dem triplets.

I think I'd rather be blown up than watch Drake tbh...

Re. Bonham: 'Moby Dick' on 'The Song Remains the Same'.

You're dead right Julie. For 250 quid I'd expect to see Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Led Zeppelin (with Bonham) and every single iteration of Hawkwind...

I'd expect to see Michael Jackson for that amount of money.

Nope, Vid for myself ( verification purposes only) and FUBAR ( the less we think about that the better but well earned)

Oh ffs if you insist, both of you are utterly depraved:

tom_cruise_o-face_20100328_1911831098.jpg

Oh ffs if you insist, both of you are utterly depraved:

tom_cruise_o-face_20100328_1911831098.jpg

Fuck you! I so want to bitch slap you right now =D

You're just pining over that barely pubescent blowy aren't you?

Very Good Morning to EADD :)

I trust that you are all well and having a great weekend.

We had a great holiday - I think I have developed gills and webbed feet thanks to the rain! Thankfully the spas and bars were dry :D

Have a great one

Bear <3

Status
Not open for further replies.