• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well went with beer. No cocaine so far but apparently there is a 40th birthday i should be going too...

Ah yes I remember reading about that when it came out. Might not be my cup of meat though.

Some of you may remember that last night I was talking about the lot of vinyls I got at auction. Well I was inspecting them this morning and I found this in the first box:

slip1.jpg

I knew it was worth a few florins so I rushed to check and saw a couple between £145-£250.

It was only when I was closely inspecting the condition of the record that I noticed this:

NSFW:
slip2.jpg

Raging. There wasn't anything great in the rest of the boxes but £70 worth have already been sold so no great loss :\

It would have been nice though :|

Ah yes I remember reading about that when it came out. Might not be my cup of meat though.

Some of you may remember that last night I was talking about the lot of vinyls I got at auction. Well I was inspecting them this morning and I found this in the first box:

slip1.jpg

I knew it was worth a few florins so I rushed to check and saw a couple between £145-£250.

It was only when I was closely inspecting the condition of the record that I noticed this:

NSFW:
slip2.jpg

Raging. There wasn't anything great in the rest of the boxes but £70 worth have already been sold so no great loss :\

It would have been nice though :|

Did you say you bought them at an auction?

I can't stop imagining you as a bit like a sort of irish lovejoy now.

Got to say i love 2cb. Had a bit of nausea but that ended up passing. Was filled with a lush warmth in my body, the world was kind of cartoon like..no mindfuck at all..very easy going substance really. Kind of has the best bits of acid and mdma combined. We took 30mg each which was perfect for a first experience. Will probably push to 40mg next time.

Cant believe u have had these things sitting there for ages and didn't try them.

Got to say i love 2cb. Had a bit of nausea but that ended up passing. Was filled with a lush warmth in my body, the world was kind of cartoon like..no mindfuck at all..very easy going substance really. Kind of has the best bits of acid and mdma combined. We took 30mg each which was perfect for a first experience. Will probably push to 40mg next time.

Cant believe u have had these things sitting there for ages and didn't try them.

It's a gorgeous drug, very easy going. I took a four year or so break from ecstasy by pretty much exclusively using 2c-b at after parties and clubs instead. Never had any problems.

5-MeO-DALT and 2C-B is seriously perfection. Have a trip report to write up on that.

You sum it up pretty well. Cartoon-like is very widely described. I found a lot of the the characters in my visuals had those big bulging Simpsons eyes.

No headfuck is always a bonus :)

May have overdone it a tad on the benz/booze combo, so my fellow fuzzy headed friends could you please tell Stee to clean out his pm box? Not worth making a thread just if you see him posting and you remember give him a nudge.:!

May the weekend frivolity continue to all. Stay safe

Love and fluffy stuff...over and out <3

Halfway there.

I had an all nighter. Super smart of me but at least I still have till 4pm before I need to wake up. whoops.

I've been deleting almost all of them, not that I plan on receiving any, I just can't stand that moment where you try and send one and it tells you 'you're a mere mortal BL'er now, your quota is reduced to peasant levels'

and pfft Stee I pm'd you the other day, quit being so modest for once :D

You did - and it was about the podcasts and that - I had a moderately detailed (not lengthy) response which as it would have required expending thoughts pro - actively has been erm, overlooked until I spotted it cleaning up just.

So I get a nice PM that I can enjoy composing an answer too and I forget that I need to do it. The one constructive and progressive piece of communication that I can engage with and my brain is still too damaged and distracted to seize the opportunity.

This whole DWP thing has had my head 6 times as far up my ass as usual though and has been a real wounder. But it was almost worth it considering the buzz it gave me when they finally sorted it. Just need the actual cash monies for an all bets off polydrug celebration.

I really need a new PS4 game as well - I just haven't been playing it much (apart from the golf). I like the look of the remastered trilogies (Uncharted 1,2 + 3) and the Bioshock One - loads to get through and good value but as they're technically last gen is this a step backwards. I've already played through Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (the first one?) and the first Bioshock on PS3 & XBOX360 respectively and will be happy with more of the same in both cases.

Sorry for the flight of ideas - weed is kicking my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.