• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCXIV -- it's been 2017 for over a week now and nobody has noticed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, sleep deprivation over here. And no rush with PM replies, I know you've got a ton going on, everyone's got their own private lives to attend to.

I've got a PS4 :) I've been playing uncharted 4 and COD - if you haven't played the first 3 uncharteds might as well go for it, or is it a nostalgia thing you wanna play again? I can't remember what consoles they were out on and what backward compatibility is like, yadda yadda, can't remember anything atm.

Thought the batman game was pretty cool, always love assassin's creed, quite liked destiny too but haven't played it in ages.

Eeh, the folly of youth. My daughter is currently sat outside the Manchester Arena in the cold and rain waiting till 7:30pm to see some prick called Drake. She's been there since 8am this morning :\ What's even worse is she paid £250 for the privilege 8o

So if any of you are passing by, you have my permission to go up to her, give her a slap and say "that's from yer Dad!"

£250 for a ticket :| or is that travel too? still...

I lost all faith in the pixies when I saw they were charging £100+ for brixton academy. It was like, fuck you guise. I love you, but fuck you for being so honest about wanting the money.

£250 for a ticket :| or is that travel too? still...

I lost all faith in the pixies when I saw they were charging £100+ for brixton academy. It was like, fuck you guise. I love you, but fuck you for being so honest about wanting the money.

I think she paid £120 for the ticket, the rest was 'booking fee', and that was through Ticketmaster (no travel). Total fuckin rip to see a talentless prick. I wouldn't even pay that to see Hawkwind...

I'd pay a homeless dude £250 to get to the venue and start shooting tbh

(Any venue that charges extortionate prices, not specifically the one your precious loved ones are attending!)

I'd pay a homeless dude £250 to get to the venue and start shooting tbh

(Any venue that charges extortionate prices, not specifically the one your precious loved ones are attending!)

Funnily enough, she's just texted to say there was a bomb scare and they had to evacuate, but no fucker moved. TBH, I'd blow the cunt up given half a chance...

Eeh, the folly of youth. My daughter is currently sat outside the Manchester Arena in the cold and rain waiting till 7:30pm to see some prick called Drake. She's been there since 8am this morning :\ What's even worse is she paid £250 for the privilege 8o

So if any of you are passing by, you have my permission to go up to her, give her a slap and say "that's from yer Dad!"

Drake is my favourite ventriloquist too :)

(Its a singing puppet show, right?)

No worries, sleep deprivation over here. And no rush with PM replies, I know you've got a ton going on, everyone's got their own private lives to attend to.

I've got a PS4 :) I've been playing uncharted 4 and COD - if you haven't played the first 3 uncharteds might as well go for it, or is it a nostalgia thing you wanna play again? I can't remember what consoles they were out on and what backward compatibility is like, yadda yadda, can't remember anything atm.

Thought the batman game was pretty cool, always love assassin's creed, quite liked destiny too but haven't played it in ages.

Got Arkham Knight, but as I have that and GTA yet to clock I haven't been able to justify buying any involved adventure games since - I know they're both a couple of years old but they're fairly essential experiences and I've been so lazy clocking through stuff on this (Battlefield 4 and COD: Ghosts & AV are about it so far) as I'm constantly on the golf or one of the car games (Colin McRea or Project Cars).

TeeHee, silly daughter has left her stash unattended. Never leave yer drugs near a desperate fubar...

TeeHee, silly daughter has left her stash unattended. Never leave yer drugs near a desperate fubar...

Waiting about in the cold and rain, getting your drugs nicked, and then having to sit through a Drake gig... Poor bairn, what a shit day all round.

Waiting about in the cold and rain, getting your drugs nicked, and then having to sit through a Drake gig... Poor bairn, what a shit day all round.

It's called 'tough love' man, as you will soon find out now that I've adopted you. Right, where's yer drugs?

£250? I would need some serious persuasion to pay £250 for any gig ticket. Don't think I spent as much of that in all my gig-going days. Would have been hard pushed to spend that much if I'd paid full whack to get in all of them, if the truth be told .....

Status
Not open for further replies.