• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

Fuck me. What a day. This acid is fucking amazing. Possibly the best I've had and ive had a LOT of acid. Still so high but i can read my phone now which was impossible not so long ago. I think i am going to buy more and add to my stockpile. Currently lost for words.

Fuck me. What a day. This acid is fucking amazing. Possibly the best I've had and ive had a LOT of acid. Still so high but i can read my phone now which was impossible not so long ago. I think i am going to buy more and add to my stockpile. Currently lost for words.

Might have to look into getting some of that myself when I give acid a try then. Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss, right?

Glad to hear it's clean stuff man. Someone else I know has said the same about those tabs. How many did you take?

Acid seems very popular in Oz I notice. Got a couple of mates who moved there. Used to speak to a BL'er from there called Sustanon too. I guess tripping is bound to be more popular when it's warmer and more sunny there. Acid is sunny-summers-day time funk.%)

Yep. Thats what they are. 150ug blotters. Just amazing shit. Music is sounding amazing. Visuals are calming down now but they were hectic before. Truly is Swiss Bliss.

I might grab some of those myself just to have a few after reading that consumer...

Nice man. I am quite keen to try those ones tbh, I would only take 1 though. Any back tension, or is it clean as clean could be?

Flomix if you look into it, probably even just punt Swiss bliss sacred geometry into google you'll see there are a lot of people saying it's the best acid they've had. I agree it's proper tempting to grab a few.

Glad to hear it's clean stuff man. Someone else I know has said the same about those tabs. How many did you take?

Acid seems very popular in Oz I notice. Got a couple of mates who moved there. Used to speak to a BL'er from there called Sustanon too. I guess tripping is bound to be more popular when it's warmer and more sunny there. Acid is sunny-summers-day time funk.%)
I took 2 tabs bro. Was plenty strong, still is really but i am past the peak. So clean too. Just the best.
Yeah we love our acid, especially up around Byron Bay where i used to live. Its acid central up there.

Do you know any other bl'ers from there man? Fell out of contact with Sustanon, a bodybuilder from that area but he was a real cool dude. Hasn't logged into BL in a couple of years but he was a good guy and real keen on his acid too.

It's good you came to EADD consumer. Your a positive influence around here and things in general around here seem to be flowing more naturally since you came along. Kudos to you bro, enjoy your trip :)

I might grab some of those myself just to have a few after reading that consumer...
I highly recommend them. I am going to get another 50 of the fuckers. If you google Swiss Bliss Acid and go to images the first three pics are the print. From a well known vendor in the dark place

Do you know any other bl'ers from there man? Fell out of contact with Sustanon, a bodybuilder from that area but he was a real cool dude. Hasn't logged into BL in a couple of years but he was a good guy and real keen on his acid too.

It's good you came to EADD consumer. Your a positive influence around here and things in general around here seem to be flowing more naturally since you came along. Kudos to you bro, enjoy your trip :)
I never knew Sustanon but i remember his posts. He was getting into smack towards the end of his time on bluelight. I hope that didn't catch up with him. I dont really know any aussies on bluelight at all. I mainly hang here and i dont pm many people just post. A bit of a loner acid cowboy :)

Ye you have me convinced. Ive some elephants and shivas vacuum packed and stashed. Another 5 or 10 of them swiss ones and i should be sorted for the next decade or two tripwise....

Ye you have me convinced. Ive some elephants and shivas vacuum packed and stashed. Another 5 or 10 of them swiss ones and i should be sorted for the next decade or two tripwise....
Good move. Ive got about 40 drops left of 100ug a drop Californian white fluff liquid in the freezer. Thats really nice too. I think this is just a little bit better so i may as well stock up while its available. Well stored it lasts for ages so its a sound investment in my mental health i reckon.

You know, it's real hard to understand a lecturer explaining fluid dynamics maths in a thick accent when you've missed a few lectures.

You know, it's real hard to understand a lecturer explaining fluid dynamics maths in a thick accent when you've missed a few lectures.
Do they record the lectures for you? We didn't actually have to go as they were recorded and the recordings and powerpoint slides were uploaded to the unis website.

Do they record the lectures for you? We didn't actually have to go as they were recorded and the recordings and powerpoint slides were uploaded to the unis website.

They record them and post slides, so catching up won't be an issue, it's just at this moment I am not exactly fully keeping track.