• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

They record them and post slides, so catching up won't be an issue, it's just at this moment I am not exactly fully keeping track.
Dont let yourself get too far behind. It just causes stress and it soon snowballs into a big problem. Catch up asap is my advice Squid.

Dont let yourself get too far behind. It just causes stress and it soon snowballs into a big problem. Catch up asap is my advice Squid.

Far too late for that to be relevant alas. I am confident I can catch up, I just need things to get a bit cleaned up first.

They record them and post slides, so catching up won't be an issue, it's just at this moment I am not exactly fully keeping track.

Ahhhh, fond memories of my first year at Uni. All lecture slides were posted onto the intranet database in due course and so I spent the month before my exams reading and rewriting the material for at least 16h a day. Shockingly there may have been some stimulants involved. :sus:

My new pipes just landed from Hong Honk. Took only a week to arrive and seems sturdy. Had one bowl of it and I'm pretty high, and happy with my purchase :D

NSFW:
image84cf8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In my days, we had to trek all the way to the print shop or the library to photocopy one another's handwritten notes, if we missed a lecture. We had e-mail, but it was text only. 3 MB (yes, three MEGAbytes) of storage on a VAX, running VMS, upgraded to 5 MB during my time. All accessed by means of VT-220s (if you got a good seat early) or VT-100-alikes with green screens.

In my days, we had to trek all the way to the print shop or the library to photocopy one another's handwritten notes, if we missed a lecture. We had e-mail, but it was text only. 3 MB (yes, three MEGAbytes) of storage on a VAX, running VMS, upgraded to 5 MB during my time. All accessed by means of VT-220s (if you got a good seat early) or VT-100-alikes with green screens.
I have no idea what you are talking about Julie but i am thinking i am glad i went to university a bit later than that..

My new pipes just landed from Hong Honk. Took only a week to arrive and seems sturdy. Had one bowl of it and I'm pretty high, and happy with my purchase :D

NSFW:
image84cf8.jpg
Nice pipe brother. Ive got a nice glass bubbler laying around somewhere that a Canadian mate hand blew for me. Its a ripper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Realistically it's possible for me to only walk through the doors of the institution for laboratory work and never attend a single lecture provided I have 24/7 internet access. It's both a blessing and a curse because it's very tempting to use the "I'll read it later" excuse ad infinitum but it also means my health (or occasional lack thereof) doesn't interfere too much.

*Modnote*
Some NSFW tags added. It helps to just think of whether you'd want the image emblazoned on your work/public computer as is. If not, just tag it. Saves a lot of bother. :)

Realistically it's possible for me to only walk through the doors of the institution for laboratory work and never attend a single lecture provided I have 24/7 internet access. It's both a blessing and a curse because it's very tempting to use the "I'll read it later" excuse ad infinitum but it also means my health (or occasional lack thereof) doesn't interfere too much.
Same. I often only attended clinical labs and just watched the lectures online. All our assessments were submitted online..we had quizes online...i hardly needed to actually set foot on the campus...it was only all the hot chicks (nursing was full of hot chicks ;) ) that got me to go.

I don't think I'd get much work done at all in a nursing environment... ;)

Though saying that there is very little sexier than a full length lab coat and calf length New Rock boots.

Well i am very gently coming to earth. Thankyou Dr Hoffman and the clandestine LSD chemists of Switzerland.

"Hey baby, wanna see my streak plate? I can spread colonies so well I struggle to gain an adequate CFU/cm3 count!"