• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

I vaped about 20mg of 3fpm over the afternoon to keep my attention focused on the work :sus: i seem to have the attention span of a goldfish these days

sonoluminescence: I like the yellow bic pens with black ink, they are easier to find among the slightly chaotic clutter on my desks, altho i do have a pack of coloured fineliners for my adult colouring book

OH LOOK A KANGAROO

Ceres I purchased this for about a fiver years ago for my man..they are realLy collectable now people paying silly money... Do you have this edition in your collection yet?

I have 'sharpie' pen obsession and they have just brought out the 80's range..very tempting..

I love KANGAROOOOOOS

Evey I have no idea what you are talking about. I have better things to do with my time than talk about or to you really.
Bitchiness? Causing trouble? Off of Bluelight..the mind boggles. Delusions of grandeur.

Slander-reported.

Moving on.....oh please do ignore me....

Great news Sid...<3

Cheers flo :) you on a session today if your 3-fpm arrived? Strange you mention art room and stims, I remember graffiti was a pretty big hobby of mine back in the days of MDPV. Damn that shit made me so focused, completely insane, but focused.

I'd watch with that amount of 3 you don't wind up FUBAR and Sprout at the door ;)

I have been commisioned to make something that is due in about 2 weeks...I haven't even started yet. My art room is cold and a fucking tip at the moment. I wish the OCD cleaning faeries would come and sort all my materials out and clean the place up.

I found a place that changed my mind,. with there product sadly they have now shut up shop sadly Fubar...I think I posted ages ago I had eaten my words ...however still snooteling the shit gawd help Captain Septum.

Got a few bits in the stock cuboard but following a few lines of drone this morning now out of that it seemed like a natural progression especially with stuff I should doing..

I think I know the one you mean - they did uncut compounds straight to your door ;) I used them before they disappeared off the face of the earth..

Cheers flo :) you on a session today if your 3-fpm arrived? Strange you mention art room and stims, I remember graffiti was a pretty big hobby of mine back in the days of MDPV. Damn that shit made me so focused, completely insane, but focused.

I'd watch with that amount of 3 you don't wind up FUBAR and Sprout at the door ;)

haha I went on a graffiti spree one night full of coke, then had to live with driving past it every day for 7 years reminding me of the shameful state i was in ;)

SV2wuZk.jpg

Hard to produce anything epic without making a mess. Haha.

Just choggin' on a proper healthy size blunt with my after dinner vanilla flavour coffee. Feelin' goooood, might stick on some hip hop... %)

Yea Ceres I used to go mad with the PV I'd spend days making stencils like drawing pictures of famous musicians and using a Stanley blade to cut it all out, then spraying them with various different colours. Sadly when my time with PV came to an end I threw them all out in disgust (all the people in them were drug related). It's a cool hobby though, might give it another go minus the sketchy stimulants. :)

3FPM party at Sonos. Can naked Aussies attend? I will bring the acid, beer and salami.

*snip* Are you vaping it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been commisioned to make something that is due in about 2 weeks...I haven't even started yet. My art room is cold and a fucking tip at the moment. I wish the OCD cleaning faeries would come and sort all my materials out and clean the place up.

Check under a big pile of speed, that's where the cleaning faeries tend to live.

I have a snooteling/snorting obsession and vaping and I don't get on. Bring some tequila and some serrano and I may let you in ...

I have a snooteling/snorting obsession and vaping and I don't get on. Bring some tequila and some serrano and I may let you in ...
I promise to wear a towel. I do have some really good tequila here...Silver Patron. Dangerous stuff.

I always thought 3FPM was too caustic to snort in any kind of sustainable way. I remember sharapovafistpump actually bought a big bag of lidocaine to cut his 3FPM with so he could snort it. Do you not find it painful.

Have you got powder or crystals?

I have different batches from different vendors all are powder but some are certainly more crystaline in texture. Yep there is a burn but nothing compared to say 4-FA. I like Patron. I am not a great drinker but I am a bit particular about Tequila but I do like Jose Cuervo's tradicional reposado but I also prefer to shoot it with orange and cinnamon.

Have you Consumer or anyone tried the KAH tequilas? I think I just want it for the bottle more than anything.Just like the Skull head vodka I guess..very average vodka but you can fill the bottle with any cheap vodka and my friends can't even tell the difference..marketing! Clever!

I would be careful snorting 3FPM. It sounds like the caustic nature of it could do some real damage to your nasal passage which isnt advisable. FUBAR was getting ulcers on his tongue and others have reported similar issues. I would bomb it and let your stomach sort it out.

I have never seen that tequila but just googled it and i need to get some. Awesome bottles!

Patron is my favourite tequila. If i dont have the dollars for that i like El Jimador which a mexican friend of mine turned me onto. 100% Agave goodness :)

Its 7:47am here. Talking about tequila is making me nauseous lol.

I have snorted probably about 30gs of it in many months and tbh as long as you do a saline nasal sloosh (sp?)and vaseline etc after I haven't had any problems. However I did feel very ill after bombing it but it was a stupid amount so.

We have about 5 different tequilas in the home bar right now and yup I could really do with a margherita right now but no limes ..damn. We have one tequila that tastes like brandy..really horrible..and an expensive mistake..name escapes.

Yep gin isa breakfast drink...;)

Last edited:
I cant drink in the morning unless copious amounts of stimulants are involved. The stimulant cupboard is bare unfortunately. There is no 3FPM option to be had here so there is only meth or cocaine as stimulant options. If i had either right now i would be living up to my username and consuming them. I will have to make do with some coffee.

yeah when i first got hold of some 3fpm i snorted a bit, and ended up with a sore face for the rest of the day/night, then i started just dabbing a bit but felt it was hurting my gums, so I ended up vaping a bit, i seem to be super sensitive to stims these days so just left it alone after getting through 250mg in a few weeks. It has helped me apply myself to schoolwork though admittedly, seems to narrow my focus a bit and snap me out of sitting around worrying about all the things i have to do while getting fuck all done.

I tend to drink a lot of green tea and thats usually stimulating enough for me.

Consumer I am sure you are aware the coke in the UK is hardly worth touching. People say they can get pure flake and uncut etc etc...I am not totaly without contacts when I go back to London and it's an expensive and risky bussiness.Everyone seems to be cutting with ephedrine too, shows time and time again on some of the cuts tests I have carried out...You may aswell just drink 20 tripple esspresso's and get the jitters., the panic and heart clench....cheaper and probably safer bet.

I just checked the bar the one I said I didn't like is the El Jimador!!! Right better go and do real life for a while..:(

Ceres...I imagine you have tried 4F-MPH? I would say that over 3-fpm is more suited to concentration and study...it's not much fun but it has quite a focussing effect on me.

Gunpowder green tea tequila..hmmmm