• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCVII V. Salami, Anal, Nakedness and Beer!

lol,

I have an important parcel arriving... get up early in the morning to catch the delivery man... have to wait in all morning and afternoon to catch the delivery man.... then after many hours waiting, pop upstairs for a much needed shit... and mid-shit - he fucking knocks on the door!! I'm pretty sure God hates me.

I haven't bought a video game in nearly a decade [apart from time wasting mobile phone games]... but will break this as soon as they release the remake of FF7, hell i'm willing to camp outside HMV the night before release or whatever you nerds do.

For a GAME????? I'm assuming you're joking :\

Sprouty you're PM is full. I sent Sadie a reply for you. Sorry. But I know I can trust Sadie to give you the msg n I apologise for earlier xxxx

Inflo are you ok? <3

I've come off Facebook I've put a msg on there for anyone who wishes to keep in touch I can't be doing with Facebook anymore.

Evey

Last edited:
Erm - has somebody just removed one of my posts (the one after Becoming Julie) discussing the 3Fpm ? Why was it removed?
There was definitely a post after Julies of yours Bear that said something about replacing gibz with every thread. I saw it too.

I honestly thought I had posted it - It was literally two posts before your reply so you would have seen it when reading my next post about the games. Really wasn't that interesting or important but posted it again anyway :D

You probably thought you had posted it, got distracted n forgot to post butvthen forgot that you had forgotten to post it I do this all the time.

Evey

lol,

I have an important parcel arriving... get up early in the morning to catch the delivery man... have to wait in all morning and afternoon to catch the delivery man.... then after many hours waiting, pop upstairs for a much needed shit... and mid-shit - he fucking knocks on the door!! I'm pretty sure God hates me.

For a GAME????? I'm assuming you're joking :\

Evey
For the record, no it wasn't a game. It's a 5kg tub of Lube.

And no, I'm not even joking ;)

Last edited:
This is so draining and repetative. You have a PM button use it please.:eek:

You're not a moderator so kindly don't speak to me like that n please stop memberating. We weren't even arguing n are allowed to speak n joke with one another. If you don't like it, you know where the ignore button is :\

Until speaking to members becomes against the BLUA I'll speak to whom I please - apologies if it annoys you :)

Evey

It was the drug drought that inspired a thousand online moans. But this week, a survey of over 10,000 university students has confirmed what reports around the UK have increasingly hinted at: ketamine is once again in plentiful supply.

Student website The Tab's annual university drug survey found a significant rise in the number of students using ketamine in 2016 compared to 2015. The survey also found that students are now paying less per gram than the inflated prices dealers were charging during the drought, which hit the UK in the spring of 2014 and effected supply through most of 2015.

Ketamine's return, according to the survey, is most prominent at universities in Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Brighton and Newcastle – all cities well known for having historically high levels of ketamine use. More than half of the students surveyed at the University of the West of England in Bristol name ketamine as their university's "favourite drug". The survey found most students were paying between £20 and £29 for a gram of ketamine, more than the pre-drought price of £15 but less than the £30 to £50 being charged during the shortage.

This is all a far cry from springtime in 2014, when ketamine supplies started drying up, just as the drug was spiking in popularity in Britain. Out of nowhere, ketamine became hard to source, deals were heavily cut, underweight and triple the usual £15 gram bag price.

Users of online drug forums despaired, with people posting messages like "I've been looking at my living room for the past three weeks and it's just been normal. When is this going to end?"

Anyone boasting to have sourced some cheap ketamine that wasn't cut with its research chemical alternative, MXE, was immediately swamped by a deluge of PMs. There were maudlin pleas on Twitter; parody sites posting about fake charities set up to help drought sufferers; and the inevitable angry Hitler reaction video.
continued in the link below
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/return-of-ketamine-uk-china-labs?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Appreciated you adapting your post Raas. Does anyone have anything interesting to gabble about today?

*snip*

I have sent Foolsgold a card in the post so hopefuly he may pop up and say hello.

I think I am back off to my art room....sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
i have spent all day studying again, and my favourite yellow bic ballpoint ran out of ink, i was heartbroken.

FUBAR remember that ...

12744654_10153723548278891_7354890084018634272_n.jpg

Actually, I am Jesus - for I am the second Cumming (and I DO touch myself)

It's all in good fun. I like FUBAR..he has a good sense of humour and is a downright deviant...both good things in my book.

Aw, thanks man, that's lovely. But I think you're a cunt! ;)

*snip*

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't agree with that vice article the average price isn't £20-30 not for full grams and pure stuff. After the drought cut k at £25 almost became the norm or the bags only weigh .7's.

Just had the all clear from the doctor kidneys liver and pancreas all functioning fully. Counting my lucky stars.

Ceres you never struck me as a Bic user..had you down as a black gel roller kind of pen person.

My favourite fountain pen is leaking for no reason and it's serious heartbreak I have had that pen a couple of decades.
First world pen problems...important stuff.

Yep Fubar all from different vendors and actually probably more than 20g...currently trying 3 different kinds..a sort of 3-fpm tasting party for two here.

Great news Sid...<3

Good evening all!

How is everyone doing? I am doing my usual commute and the station is incredibly noisy today which does not please me at all!

Ceres you never struck me as a Bic user..had you down as a black gel roller kind of pen person.

My favourite fountain pen is leaking for no reason and it's serious heartbreak I have had that pen a couple of decades.
First world pen problems...important stuff.

Yep Fubar all from different vendors and actually probably more than 20g...currently trying 3 different kinds..a sort of 3-fpm tasting party for two here.

Great news Sid...<3

How come Sono? Thought you didn't like the 3? Now you've got 20+ G...

I found a place that changed my mind,. with there product sadly they have now shut up shop sadly Fubar...I think I posted ages ago I had eaten my words ...however still snooteling the shit gawd help Captain Septum.

Got a few bits in the stock cuboard but following a few lines of drone this morning now out of that it seemed like a natural progression especially with stuff I should doing..

Fountain pens leaking used to drive me absolutely wild but I love the way they write and how neat everything is when using one!