• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Good morning / good evening. Just popping my head in while i wait for these bloody pills to kick in again.

Made it through the night without encountering the caped FUBAR. I did however eat a lot of pizzas and ride a buffalo through the town centre playing the bagpipes. Not sure whats going on there, i have a strange mind i guess.

Tie a bandana round your head, rob some shit and get scurvy for extra points.
It counts towards your final marks.

I'll never get scurvy, marmalade is too delicious! We'll see about the other two over the course of the evening though.

My beautiful daughter was born at 7:13 PM GMT.

Words can't describe how much love filled my heart the moment I saw her. I feel incredibly blessed.

Words can't describe how much love filled my heart the moment I saw her. I feel incredibly blessed.

Congratulations to you and mum, absolutely wonderful, I hope all went well. Xxx

Congratulations brother. Enjoy the journey you are embarking on.

Awwhhh CONGRATUALATIONS. That's ace news <3. Enjoy n embrace these times ahead, urbain, n n Mrs have so much to look forward to with baby n the years n all thr "firsts". It's going to be an ace journey for ye both.

So very happy for you both. How's your Mrs doing? Some advice (just encase) I wouldn't mention her name on here I knpw she's a baby but you never know who'd around. You're smart n probably wouldn't just pointing that cause I'm protective with kids.

Evey

Congratulations to you and mum, absolutely wonderful, I hope all went well. Xxx

Oh you're there you musta been lurkiez was going to E-mail you. On iPhone n it's not like lappy so didnt see your post until I posted.

Hope you're both doing ok x

Evey

Tie a bandana round your head, rob some shit and get scurvy for extra points.
It counts towards your final marks.

I've not skipped back to catch up with the nonsensical ramblings of all you crabcatcuntcanoes and I read this post first. So lacking context, I found myself nodding and inaudibly, confirming each action

Tie a bandana round your head
"

"Yup"

rob some shit

"aye, ok. I can do that"

get scurvy

"I guess"

for extra points

"Ah, definitely will for extra points"

Congrats to you and yours Urbain

great news. congratulations, urbain.

alasdair

Urby you're going to have some ace times with all the firsts.

First steps
First words,
First time she rolls over
First Hallowen
First Christmas

She'll change so much week by week during the first years its an exciting time. I remember once when lilvibe woke up at 1 pm for her feed. I remember sitting there with her, feeling all this rush of love for her, thinking "all is silent, all is still. There is not a soul in this world at this moment in time n I love you."

You get to dress her in all these ace dresses I swear babies, especially girls, have better clothes than us. I miss those times on thinking. I used to love getting new dresses on my lil one. But as they get older they slow down, sorta. Lilvibe is in size 8-9 clothing n has ABSOLUTELY loads of clothes because my sis in law has given a loada her daughter's that she has hardly wore n are practically new.

She came to me today "mam can I wear some lipstick?" I said "no you can't". She's absolutely stunning n I'm not being biased she's really beautiful (she definitely DIDN'T get it from me) but even if she weren't I hate how children are made to grow up tp fast n how society lets us think we need this stuff on our faces to be beautiful (n if any man looks at my child n tries anything I will kill them I'm loyal n protective over my friends imagine how protective of my little um I am). It's a natural instinct to want ri protect you will have that, Urby. I had that the nine months I carried her n even when we were in hospital n nearly died due to high blood pressure brought on stress.

If you struggle with owt tell the midwife. They usually visit several times over the first fortnight then you're transferred to the health visitor where she gives you a red book recording all injections n milestones n you stay with the HV until she's 5 where they're then under school nurse. Hang on don't you live in Scotland? It may be different to there, not sure but yea there was some lovely times when shr was a baby / toddler n sooooooo many milestones they're very exciting. When lilvibe first said mam was magical cause took ages for her to saying she kept saying dadadadada for ages n after the first few words mew words are coming out of them like anything.

All the crap I went through not to lose her was worth it n you go through crap for your kids but then something good will happen n ut will cancel out the bad.

It's amazing n exciting to see this little person that you created, growing n changing every minute.

Embrace it. Document it. Video it for it goes fast, way too fast..... <3

Evey

Congratulations urbain, having my daughter is the most wonderful thing <3 your going to have so much fun , all the best to the 3 of you.

Thanks to you all. What a surreal, manic, tear filled day!

I really gotta get some sleep..

The fluid in every single lighter in the house just ran out...

A mad rush to the shop and I'm back in business.

That's the first time I've been out of the house this week. People everywhere I tell you!

I run up to the cashier and say "Adjustable lighter", and she's like "What colour", and I'm like "JUST SELL ME".

Maybe I should have said it like Terry Tibbs; "Adjustable lighter, talk to me"

I don't like too many people either makes me anxious. You ok? Youdon't say much about yourself n I only seem to see you on here. Why not come onto the Gibberings thread n join the rest of us. Givz is our main social thread. If you struggle with sociak situations you may benefit from it. Obviously it's up to you just saying we've some good threads here n would be ace for you to join us

Evey