• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCV - I've got kids. I take drugs. I'm proud. Fuck off.

Woke up sore as fuck again. I wish these oxys would last through the whole night. Definitely need to get some ER oxycontin sorted on Monday.

At least so far tonight there has been no sign of a caped FUBAR or the Cunt Puncher 5000 for that matter. I've been dreaming about food. My dreams have gone from very unsavoury to savoury and thank god for that.

Anyway back to dreaming about all you can eat pizza.

Later. Peace

Conee - you're our lil' jack in the box you go off to whatever you're doing then out you POP. Hehehe :) in a comical mood lol

Evey

Woke up sore as fuck again. I wish these oxys would last through the whole night. Definitely need to get some ER oxycontin sorted on Monday.

At least so far tonight there has been no sign of a caped FUBAR or the Cunt Puncher 5000 for that matter. I've been dreaming about food. My dreams have gone from very unsavoury to savoury and thank god for that.

Anyway back to dreaming about all you can eat pizza.

Later. Peace

you are what dreams are made of!

Ahh thats good! my gf was dying with hip/ovary pain the other day.. she went to the drs n they scripted her 14 20mg oxys! i was amazed she got those, there's not a chance in hell I'd ever get a script like that even if I was in agony! they didn't even do the job for her, I told her to crush n snort them but she is strictly a weed smoker so didn't as it was too 'druggy' for her.. lol if she only knew what I was really like!

She's a lucky lass! Hip and ovary pain is vile, I sympathise with her but yeah definitely jealous. Keep meaning to go back to the doctors to sort my own pain out but I can't think of a way to word 'I'm taking 70mg of codeine just to get relief' without inviting suspicion. Thing is I'm not after a script for funsies, quite happy to do that off my own back and dollar but it'd be nice to not have to do a CWE every time stuff hurts.

Also I suppose I'd like if one of the mods assumed the name 'Cunt-Puncher 5000', for no real reason. Preferably Sprout or, for hilarity's sake, Sadie <3

"In 1972, a crack smoking unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as fiends of fucking. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Cunt Punchers."

"In 1972, a crack smoking unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as fiends of fucking. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Cunt Punchers."

hahshaja lol I loved the A-Team. Made my Saturday afternoons that did

Evey

I would tip my hat but it's a beanie at this current point so it'd probably end up flopping over my face (fnarr....).

I'm here for all your Cunt Punching needs, just ask.

You need a wee custom title or something :D

Trying to decide if wiping my boots down with Dettol wipes will ruin them, been cleaning and can't be arsed to wash them off before I polish them.

I would think Cunt Puncher is one word too many for the most appropriate title. ;)

Why risk it? Wet wipes, handwash/shower gel and cold water works perfectly. :)

Ha :D

And yes you're right, I shall go be un-lazy! Have a horrible habit of half-arsing stuff and it ending up worse, I do not need a pair of ruined Doc Martens in my immediate future or I'll be going to work in high heels or Crocs

Just remember, a half arse is worse than a nice arse. A single cheek would just be odd.
Don't be odd.
Do you foresee any future in which you would desperately need a ruined pair? Maybe your missus gets held hostage in exchange for the key to a car you no longer own, fourteen AA batteries with no power in any of them and a pair of solid boots with the bottoms cut out? Who knows?

Is it bad that I can actually see that situation occurring?!

I'll be able to gather up the dead AA batteries no problem though =D

No, it just means you plan ahead!
Probs wanna keep quiet if you're after the life insurance though...

If you have some spare batteries I could do with 'em, building a few Dildoll prototypes so...

I keep asking her if she's going to get life insurance and she just looks at me funny :(

Spare batteries yes but I may be gravely bollocked for passing them on but then if you're building Dildoll protoypes...

Just dug up How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus, seen it years ago when MDPV was big but never realised it's actually John McAfee in the video, fucking brilliant =D

The mong of stuffs - BL lore for sure! (Or lo' fo' sho' if you prefer...).

Funny how people react when you ask them to put a figure on their own head, isn't it? ;)

I'm drunk, surrounded by drunken pirates I've never met, and armed with a bowl of weed and a pocket of 3-FPM caps.

I can't wait for the clubs to open.

You've never been a drunk until you've been surrounded by pirates and thought the answer was more drugs. ;)