European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's refreshing to have every person I meet tell me, ''It's wile warm'', instead of, ''She's wile cauld'' :)

That thread cracked me up at the time! Nice job reposting it, brought back some memories!

That thread cracked me up at the time! Nice job reposting it, brought back some memories!

Yeah I'd forgotten about it until it popped up in a thread that Julie posted last year.

I was talking to somebody and Kappa came up so I had to hunt down the thread :D

Yes, it's refreshing to have every person I meet tell me, ''It's wile warm'', instead of, ''She's wile cauld'' :)

That'll be it jinxed now. :)

Actually was over on your green isle a few months back mate and, not that I was trying to take much notice, there were daily protests going on up at the Shankhill. £50k per day it was costing for the riot vans and cops milling about and choppers overhead, apparently, just for a few to walk several hundred metres. Tribalism at it's finest.

edit: I should add though that on the whole I thought Belfast was on fine form, dreich, but fine.

Apologies to Kappa, but I've just had a great time reliving this brilliant thread :D

Fucking brilliant !
A few years back we were digging some footings by hand and I took my traveler pal and his brother to help as they was a couple of digging machines.
Had to go to B&Q to get some drain ware. So I took the brother with me.
Half way down the aisle he squatted under the racks and had a dirty great big steaming shit on top of the cement.
Cunt carried on like nothing happened.

I wouldn't of minded but he didn't even wipe his Arse. And got a breakfast in a bap from the car park.

People having grand-mal seizures have a nasty habit of shiting (and pissing) themselves .....often in the back of my ambulance. Clearing up other people's shit isnt exactly the highlight of my day but... hey ho....it's a job

That'll be it jinxed now. :)

Actually was over on your green isle a few months back mate and, not that I was trying to take much notice, there were daily protests going on up at the Shankhill. £50k per day it was costing for the riot vans and cops milling about and choppers overhead, apparently, just for a few to walk several hundred metres. Tribalism at it's finest.

edit: I should add though that on the whole I thought Belfast was on fine form, dreich, but fine.

Aye I think that's still going on, as far as I know. Us country folk are a superstitious lot, passing the time by throwing stones at our own shadows when they refuse to buy the round, so I moved back out to the sticks until it all blows over ;)

Fucking brilliant !
A few years back we were digging some footings by hand and I took my traveler pal and his brother to help as they was a couple of digging machines.
Had to go to B&Q to get some drain ware. So I took the brother with me.
Half way down the aisle he squatted under the racks and had a dirty great big steaming shit on top of the cement.
Cunt carried on like nothing happened.

I wouldn't of minded but he didn't even wipe his Arse. And got a breakfast in a bap from the car park.

The dirty bastard! I've seen a few CCTV recordings of people casually shaking some chocolate documents out of the trouser legs in supermarkets so it must be more common than I know.

I was helping an old lady in work one day and when she left I could smell the distinct aroma of shite. Not the shite that is produced from constipation, but one that had the luxury of lots of roughage during its formation. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from but finally felt some moisture on my knee. She had, somehow, managed to get shit on the knee of my jeans.

Before you say anything - I know for a fact that it was not my shite, or that there was any shite making up the scenery that I may have come into contact with. It was a geriatric protest at the height of our shelves, I just know it :|

Pah!! If you haven't been shit on at least twice during a shift then you haven't done a proper days work IMHO. :)

Maybe I'm just a scat fan and am one of those lucky folk who's job is also their hobby? :)

One of the hard men in my year at school used to call me scat :|

Also - I do believe that I am one of those lucky folks. I can't wait until I'm old enough for the free bus pass so it won't be as expensive to travel around hearing people talk about the weather.

People having a seizure should get a pass, but little old lady's ................................=D

Maybe more suitable for the shit joke thread but.....

"what's half a mile long and stinks of shit and piss?........ The queue outside the postoffice on pension day"

Sorry.....I'm off to bed now :)

I would now like to announce the results of my sock draw.

Aaaand, the winning ticket belongs to - wait for it....

Consumer!!!

Congratulations mate, your prize is a pair of feotid undershoe garments of your choice from my sock drawer! ;)

Enjoy...
Can i have the rainbow coloured ones with unicorns on them? They wouldn't go with your fishnets anyway.

Pah!! If you haven't been shit on at least twice during a shift then you haven't done a proper days work IMHO. :)
I can relate to that. Cleaned up many a patient. Just part of the job. No big deal. You get used to it.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.