• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"GHB" - The Links

Papapilla: The answer is that people taking larger doses have significantly diluted product. If you take 2mL dose, and someone else has 16mL to get the same effect, then all other things being equal their dose is probably diluted by a factor of 8 or so.

Quite simply, concentrated GHB/1,4B is FAR MORE TROUBLE THAN IT IS WORTH. We always seem to aim for more and more pure drugs (this makes some sense, because you limit your exposure to adulterants with smaller dose sizes), however increasing chemical concentration demands increasing care with dosing. People are just not careful enough.

I always recommend people dilute their concentrate by about a factor of 8 or so... put 125mL into a litre bottle and top up with water. That means a little slip of a mL either side of your target dose is not going to make a life-or-death difference. You can much more easily measure a dose of 14-16mL with a medicine cup, compared to trying to estimate 1.5mL.

Additionally if you put a couple of drops of blue food colouring into the dilution, it's harder for anyone to confuse the liquid with water or spirits and drink it by accident.

BigTrancer :)

wazza said:
^^ Just remember, since 9/11 several airports around the world FORCE you to take gulps of water you are carrying with you as a precaution that it isn't exposive chemicals. My boss recently went for a month to USA and UK and told me how his group of friends were told to gulps of water anytime they had it.

I have heard of this happening back around january/february. A woman had G in a water bottle, and they asked her to take a sip.

Busted.

B.T, Thanks very much for the info on the concentration.

The colouring is definately a great idea, will for sure make an effort to do that to avoid any unwanted accidents !

We are extremely carefull gith our G. We avoid using instruments like measuring cups etc.... as like you say their acuracy is to be desired. Instead we use a plastic syringe (without the metal needle bit) which can give way more accuracy. They are available at your local chemists for like 40cents definately worth it for the peace of mind.

From here is where we dilute it to consume either with water, cordial, juice etc....

Thanks for your info n tips B.T