• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"GHB" - The Links

Have had three grams sitting in my room for the past 7 months and finally decided to have it. After reading a lot about Mr G, had one cup with half, followed by the rest half an hour later. mmm very nice and don't know why I didn't have it earlier. Was going to write something else but my gf distracted me and have no idea on what i was going to say...

Thanks pinger
smile.gif

johnboy I was still a bit unsettled after seeing those dudes G-ed out. I will tone down on the emotive catch phrases.
I feel kinda dumb now, because I sat down and had a serious read up on G. All the serious risks and dangers on G can be so easily mitigated.
ie. OD, unknow concentration liquid, mixing CNS Depressents.
So if you have you own stash, learn you dose and don't drink. It would then be very safe, providing you don't mess up the re-dosing in regard to the steep response curve.
I am going to try it, I think I will enjoy it.

I was curious about some people using GHB at raves and dance parties.
If it suppresses the release of dopamine, and hence is essentially opposite to amphetamines, how can people have the energy and will to dance on it.
And i take it then that there would be no point at all to having G with speed or MDMA right?

I wondered this myself, but people take it for its euphoriant and empathy/compassion effects rather than being speedy. (People say you have the energy to dance anyways cuz it doesn't actually make you tired unless you take too much). Also, since it prevents dopamine release, you can take speed (which specifically releases dopamine) to get more energy. Apparently this is a good combo b/c u get the effects from both and is quite similar to MDMA.
- Citrus

Surely the suppression of dopamine is what gives GHB its effect.
Of course the release of dopamine is what amphetamines do.
Surely u cannot have both these working at the same time, they cancel each other out totally.
And i presume the GHB overrides the speed.
Anyone else heard of taking both these substances together, doesnt make sense to me.
But i agree, if u r euphoric and happy u tend to be able to dance for a long time.

i've never had a problem with dancing on G......it's fucking excellent......c'mon let's go!!
as to having it with speed.....i G-banged all night Sat @ Transmission, and into Sunday evening for Mrs Wood. i had a line of speed to start sat night off.....really brown stuff which i think may have been base(?). Very nice thank you. Then i cruised through on green CUs and G without anymore speed until about 8pm sun when i had another line of the same stuff. it did absolutely nothing, i fell asleep in the car on the way home. so it may be that speed & G don't work together, particularly if you've had lots of G.
wink.gif

i find the G/E combination very nice. The E adds that little something extra to the G experience, plus gives me more energy than G alone.
Do any other G-bangers out there get really hungry on G? I had Subway twice yesterday.....normally i'd have nothing if i was just rolling.
But on a different note, as much as i had a great time this w/e past, i'm taking some time off. i have a really good friend who can't handle the G and it's really distressing. G is great, just not when you see someone totally fucked out, twitching and moaning every weekend because they keep fucking up their second dose.
frown.gif

Yay-times aren't so yay when you're worried to death.
YaytIma
------------------
~"my head is full of space"~

*Thread moved from Archive to current Drug Discussion Forum*
*bizump*
BigTrancer :)

ok basically what i want to know is, how hard is it to smuggle in a fairly large quantity of GHB in to australia?

i hvae only ever had 1,4 b. would like to try GHB but its impossible to get.

^^^
how hard is it to smuggle in a fairly large quantity of GHB in to australia?
dont be an idiot. its not worth the risk, and if you were planning on doing such a thing, you should search first, its been discussed many times and means you wont have publicly posted you intention of importing a prohibited substance.

not that I condone doing this sort of think but i think the best way to smuggle GHB in would be in liquid form. Just premix some with water in a high concentration and carry it on the plane with you in a water bottle.

^^ Just remember, since 9/11 several airports around the world FORCE you to take gulps of water you are carrying with you as a precaution that it isn't exposive chemicals. My boss recently went for a month to USA and UK and told me how his group of friends were told to gulps of water anytime they had it.

Can I just ask if anyone can answer the following.

Up in the more northern parts of OZ we would dose only a couple of mmls. I know that the dose up here would only be a matter of 2mls then depending on the individual is to a re-dose of 1.5 or 2mls.

I see in earlier posts that ppl are mentioning doses of like 14mls... am I correct ?

It obviously more concentrated but can anyone tell me a more precise answer ??

PAPAS

PAPAS CHANT

*** CHANTING ***

GHB IS 4 ME
GHB IS 4 ME
GHB IS 4 ME
GHB IS 4 ME
GHB IS 4 ME

=D