• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"GHB" - The Links

how the hell did GHB get called Grevious Bodily Harm in the first place? Sounds tooooo much like bad press for me. and even then it is still not a widely known about substance.
------------------
ahhhh...natural light, get it off me...get it off me!

and this is how it should stay dustoff. Too many nasty things happen to people who dont fo their researc on g.
This is what a "friend" told me after he found out I gave some to a friend (female) of mine "dont ever give her that shit man. My friends used to take it and now their hair is falling out {receding hairline?} and they have got all this shit on their skin {bad acne??} and it kills you in two years anyway" W.....T......F????
I told him, go and do some fucking research you goon, but he is one of those "I already know everything about everthing" type so fuck him, I dont care.
Bad press about g has its advantages as well you know. I wouldt want my ignorant friend to try it. Hell, he doesnt deserve g
wink.gif

hehe.
As for availability, until march this year it was unscheduled, but it is now schedule 1. Lets hear it for medea and the date-rape drug! hip hip hooray!

i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif
i love ghb
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

uh...u all get the point??? seriously it is soooooooooooo good on a comedown...and with some bulbs you can be in heaven...
wink.gif

Ever been walking along the road at 8 in the morning, having the best night. With a really good friend, just about to properly dance the day in.......
Then you see 2 guys almost dead on a G overdoes. Now when I say dead I mean totally jelly and white as a sheet.
Then one of the guys brothers runs up, freaking out screamiong his name. In a daze as the ambulance takes the 'corpses' away.
Not a nice way to start the day.
Am I being melodramatic, maybe.
I have never fried G, so it would be wrong for me to judge.
Thats shit is liquid death if you ask me.
Flame me if you want, but I saw death last night and it was G.

You saw ignorance and stupidity lying on that sidewalk.
frown.gif

Seen a car accident before? People with sheets over them? Did you vow to never get into a car again? Probably not. More likely you thought (horrified) along the lines of "Fuck, death really can happen when you're irresponsible with cars...".
Anyway, this was just supposed to be a *bump*.
Benny.

no diss to wikings, nah fuckit it's a diss...
you have used the same sensationalist language and scare tactics that the media uses to condemn and demonize ecstasy use. you are aware of that right?
what makes your report different from "a current affair"?
notice i have not disputed anything you have said. i could, just as we can all deconstruct and dismiss most media scare tactics.
liquid death... the herald sun would be proud.
sure two guys took too much and had a bad time, sure people have died... oh but it was the drugs fault right? not that these people are idiots, were taking while out and succumbed to the usual macho impulses to go harder and faster and more more more...
lemme guess, none of them had read the erowid FAQ on g? do they even know what erowid is?
if you lump in those idiots with the people here at Bluelight who choose to use GHB recreationally.... well are you calling my friends Pinger and Mona idiots?
GHB is dangerous when used improperly, so, as Ben pointed out, are cars.
just pretend you have never driven a car before, and have only heard vague rumours about them. you are at a party and your mte comes up to you and says "hey i've got this ferrari testarossa outside, you wanna maybe drive it in the dark at 200mph?"
so you die horribly.
and i'm supposed to feel sorry for you?
drugs don't kill people. (stupid)people kill themselves.
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

^
|
|
I'm not even going to touch that! But what confuses me (and please correct me if i am wrong)
1./ GHB is illegal in Aust
2./ The only way to "get" it is to import it - refer 1.
3./ So you import the "kits" that get around 1 & "make" it yourself
4./ Did some research but could only find 2 sites that "sell" GHB (not kits) but do not ship to Oz because of 1.
5./ So where do you find the "kits"?
Please email me if that is more approapriate
Thanks
Timbo

no one imports the kits as the contain GBL which is just as illegal as GHB.
what is imported is some of the analogs of GHB, which may or may not be illegal.
and no, i'm not going to tell you where to get them.
however, there is enough information here, and in the links above, for you to do a search and find them for yourself.

In my quest for more knowledge, I may have found a cure for Mona's "regurgitating" problem (vomiting sounds gross!)
Because the GHB you get is Na-GHB - your stomach doesn't agree with the high Na (Sodium for those who wagged chemistry) content. By supplementing with K (Potassium)you may offset the chemical imbalance in your stomach from the high concentration of Na.
Regards
Timbo

From what I understand I don't think mona has been puking on NaGHB djxlr8 (feel free to slap me if I'm wrong) but instead the GHB precursors GBL and 1,4 BDO. I'm guessing it's the second one especially. IIRC 1,4 BDO is suspected of causing kidney and liver damage (in a similar way to other glycols like antifreeze). I've also heard a few stories of 1,4 BDO making people feel sick after repeated use.

Psi, can you remember whereabouts you've heard that 1,4 Butanediol caused liver damage? Would be an invaluable piece of info if you could remember!
smile.gif

Ben, look at this link http://www.nutritionalsupplements.com/borametz.html
if you scroll down to the bottom..it basically says that they think liver toxicity has been caused by impure 1,4 Butanediol, bearing in mind that it is an industrial grade chemical.. i do recall somewhere also suggesting charcoal filtering of the product if you are unsure of your source.
Hope this helps...

Just found a Summary Report of a short-term study conducted by the National Toxicology Program (US) that concludes 1,4 Butanediol as having a "lack of organ-specific toxicity or carcenogenic potential". Note that it is a short term study only (done over 13 weeks, apparently).
http://ntp-server.niehs.nih.gov/htdocs/ST-studies/TOX054.html
Here's a Case Report on an incident where somebody took BDO/GHB after alcohol (and very luckily survived): http://www.ijmt.umn.edu/3_1_1.html
[This message has been edited by Ben (edited 28 September 2000).]

wow, great links guys, thanks heaps.
The other night I experimented with 1,4 and found my dose, or what I feel comfortable with.
I took 15ml then 10ml 30mins later, then another 15ml 20 mins later then 10 ml 30 mins later. I took it with orange juice as well. The effects were a body buzz (a very pleasant feeling) a type of "drunkeness" which affected my speech (a little) and affected my walking capabilities quite severly
wink.gif
And increased my sex drive by about 100% (i'm a horny teenager as well, so you can imagin...hormones were flying
wink.gif
)
For those of you with the 1,4 conversion table (as seen below) you can work out that I had 6 grams, which by any stretch of the imagination is a lot, and I wouldnt recommend it unless you have had it quite a lot, because it is a disconcerting feeling, but I love it. I am also in the same boat as DoC. I have an iron stomach which never lets me down, so that was never an issue.
Anyway, just thought I would post that little "trip report" just so people know.
G takes about 10 - 20 mins to kick in, so after about half an hour, if you feel like you could dose up, do so, but only by small amounts (I know this is a contradiction but I know my limits)
Enjoy G, but as always, be careful. If its your first time, perhaps do it with someone who has done it before (prefrebly someone from the opposite sex [or same, whateva rocks your boat] because G is an AWESOME aphrodesiac)
Always trust the source you get it off, and know how strong it is. If you are stupid enough to try it without knowing its strengh, please dose in very small quantities. It will reduse the risk of anything nasty happening.
Here is the table of 1,4 Butanediol where there are 125 grams in 1000mls.
1 ml = 0.125 g
2 ml = 0.250 g
3 ml = 0.375 g
4 ml = 0.500 g
5 ml = 0.625 g
6 ml = 0.750 g
7 ml = 0.875 g
8 ml = 1.00 g
9 ml = 1.125 g
10 ml = 1.250 g
11 ml = 1.375 g
12 ml = 1.50 g
13 ml = 1.625 g
14 ml = 1.750 g
15 ml = 1.875 g
16 ml = 2.00 g
17 ml = 2.125 g
18 ml = 2.250 g
19 ml = 2.375 g
20 ml = 2.5 g
21 ml = 2.625 g
22 ml = 2.750 g
23 ml = 2.875 g
24 ml = 3.00 g
Most people find that 1.5 - 2.5 grams in enough to find the great qualities of G, but some of us like to get a little silly (DoC, pingpong, myself, SMURF!) but we all do know our limits. Remember, never mix with alcohol, its just not worth the risk. If you do plan on using G at parties, make sure your friends know or write it on your hand. When you DO overdose on G, you can usually just sleep it off, but make sure someone checks you from time to time (this sounds funny, but tell the person before the night starts)
Some beautiful combos are:
G after an E - Kills the paranoia and adds a great new dimention to the day. Use with J's as well if thats your thing (Its definately my thing!!
smile.gif
)
Joints and G (kruder and dorfmiester actually have an album called G stone... check it out!)
Nitrous and G - Extends the bulbs from about 50 seconds to around 5 minutes. Can actually be a little daunting at first but you can definately use it to explore nitrous!
smile.gif

I'm not sure about other combos, but generally depresants arnt a great thing to mix with G.
Um... if there is anything I have missed, I will post it up when I remember it.
horse
smile.gif

------------------
"In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing" - Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest.

holy crap Horse! that much would have put me on my arse!
my dose is around 1.5 grams, and then maybe another 0.5 after an hour.
which goes to show everyone has an individual dose curve and that is the problematic thing about dosing new people.
Always ensure someone knows what they are doing.
Horse, to prevent building a tolerance, try moving to low range doses. Ie 1g to 1.5g. Often, because of repeated g use the body builds up the dopamine levels and you can "train down" your threshold dose by not dosing high, or continually dosing to chase the high. Because of the initially high levels of dopamine from g doses you need less to get over your threshold..... or so it seems to work.
please note that the peak effect of a dose is about + 1 hour dosing.
and for anyone that likes coming down with g- check out the Theivery Corporations new one.
anyway, back to it

I don't know if I should be offended or complimented by Johnboys diss. I was being pretty dramatic, glad someone noticed.
liquid death- I thought that was quite a good emotive catch phrase.
>if you lump in those idiots with the people here at Bluelight who choose to use GHB
I don't.
>GHB is dangerous when used improperly
From what I have heard it can be dangerous used properly. A good does one time is a OD another time.
I was pretty shocked over seeing those 2 guys (almost?) die. It seems you can smoke weed, drink or take X and you are pretty much gonna live. If you take a little too much G your dead. Sounds very dangerous to me.
Your car/driving analogy is ok, I get your point.
Can you tell me then, how easy is it to OD?

wikings,
the action of GHB by itself is well understood, and used responsibly it is a relatively safe drug.
As a depressant it encompasses the same dangers as say alcohol (ie choking on your own vomit etc).
The real danger of GHB lies when it is mixed with other CNS depressants. THis is where it is a terribly unpredictable and dangerous equation. The other danger is of course "underinformed" users (ie being told it is liquid e and drinking with it), or not knowing how much you are dosing.
I'm not going to defend it, and I can understand your opinion of the drug given what you have seen.
The same rules apply with it as other drugs, there's use and there is abuse
peace

wikings: liquid ecstasy is also a good emotive catch phrase... only one problem, it is completely wrong and it is so misleading that it can, as pinger has pointed out, cause people to die.
this is the danger of using emotive language instead of clear, accurate language.
i have no problem with the use of emotive language, my whole rant above shows that, but when this language confuses or misleads it not only does disservice to your idea, it can turn off your audience before you even begin to communicate your idea.
watch that american ABC segment on Dancesafe for a case in point. by about the the time you hear someone calling Dancesafe "Dance-Deadly" you are just switched off.