• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

^^^^ half-baked yes... but the concept is welcomed.

Sick of this shit being snuck into big name, international events by the wrong crowds... and having that ruin the name of my city :\

bend the fuckers over I say.

Hyroller, I do not know what your drug of choice is, but you sound like a a nana, saying to keep these drug fiends out of our cities/dances/ raves/whatever.

Having said that, I will be the first to admit that its easy enough to make a mess of yourself on juice, and thats where education, experience, and knowing what you are playing with is invaluable information... not the crap that they are spruiking on this article.

:)

actually, I joke about being a nana but the reality is I only turn 25 this year... and yes, have experience with ALL drugs but mostly stims. More to the point I have always been VERY RESPONSIBLE with G (I can take or leave it, I've had a decent sized stash sitting at home for months + months - just haven't seen fit to have it), the only fuck up that came upon me was some other cunt spiking my drink with about 8mL of it to get back at me for rejecting their advances :X

the fact of the matter is that the general demographic of 18-22yr old juice heads in my city are by & large irresponsible, and OUGHT to be made subject to the same routine threat of police presence at music events as the rest of us speed & pill-taking individuals are!!!!

I was a G fiend for a LARGE period of my raver years... these days, its a once in a blue moon kinda thing, just coz some people are fucked, doesnt mean it should be frowned upon by all..

I've not once blown out at an event, i keep to my doses... and hell nothing beats it for sex

Last edited by a moderator:
the question is... look. half of the people carrying g, are not carrying g alone anyway...

so in most cases, they got some other substance on them anyway. Very few people take juice and juice alone

Just out of curiosity, but if somebody was addicted to GBL/GHB what do you think the Doctors would prescribe that person? I've heard of people being prescribed anti-depressants in the UK but do you think it would be different over here?

I had one doctor prescribe me with a whole heap of pseudofed....don't know what his thinking was... however I found that phenibut was very helpful to ease anxiety/restlessness when I had to stop using it.

Last edited:
Wow seriously, pseudofed? How in the world would that help somebody.... :S I might just head to the Doctors myself and see what they prescribe. I would think Valium and possibly xanax would help but not in anyways do I think pseudofed would....

Oh has anybody has any experience with the other analogues of fantasy ie. GVL, BD & GHV??? I was reading on the DEA website about these but wasn't sure whether anybody has every used them and what they are like... I'm thinking I wouldn't mind giving them a go if they are similar in effects and dosage......

Eeeeew! GVL, I have had experience with, it is so much worse tasting than GBL, if that is possible... dosage, about double what you would have GBL, but the effects take longer to come on, and stay around a lot longer.

Black outs can be very common, and nasty. It was once sold as a sleep aid in roll-on bottles within Aus at one time, but I think the TGA cracked down on that.

Also, it is addictive, if you are prone to get addicted to these types of substances, as I am.

Should you require any further info, feel free to PM me.

Does anybody know of anything legal that is similar to GHB/GBL??? In either sex or feeling or sleep aid??

valerian root is legal and gives some pretty freaky dreams... see the supermarket

That is not for everyone though. It makes me feel like I spent the whole night tripping while I was asleep. When I wake up I feel like I have just been on a 12 hour binge and need to sleep.

Yep that doesn't sound right for me. I don't like tripping at all.... and I really do need my sleep! Can anyone suggest anything good for sex as well as euphoric? Possibly still illegal but easy to import ;)

Can anyone suggest anything good for sex as well as euphoric? Possibly still illegal but easy to import ;)

If its illegal, its still probably illegal to import. GBL is legal to import as far as I know with an EULA, (end user liscensing agreement) If you can organise one of them you are laughing... i did consider it, at one time, but I am sure it would bring me grief... YMMV

If its illegal, its still probably illegal to import. GBL is legal to import as far as I know with an EULA, (end user liscensing agreement) If you can organise one of them you are laughing... i did consider it, at one time, but I am sure it would bring me grief... YMMV

you mean a police End User Declaration, Which must first be processed by LE and all government channels as to why you would need the substance, 1,4-b is also legal under the same legislation - For instance if you we're fabricating car bumpers (which are made of PBT industrial grade plastic) You would quite easily be able to get yourself a 44 gallon drum of 1,4 through legal channels.

And to my knowledge, most people who get this stuff in this country divert it through these channels...

I've also seen GBL (using its pseudonyms) listed on the ingredients of cosmetic products and the like too... amazing world we live in.