• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

Hektissity I'm sick of hearing of the blowouts in the CBD you feelin me? Ambos have real shit to worry about not stupid kids taking shit too far :\

Anyone find that using G (1,4-B) weekly (in my case a single dose every Friday for a month or 2) very quickly increases your tolerance? Because I'm either getting shit juice now or my tolerance has sky rocketed amazingly quickly for how little I'm using. Or how little I think I'm using. But one week I used 2.5 ml and was absolutely fucked and the next 2.5 barely had me feeling anything, then the next week I started on 2.8, barely felt it and pushed on to 3.4 within the same hour and it still didn't have me as fucked as the 2.5 did 2 weeks before. This is all with the same bottle of G.

I feel like when I was using regularly my tolerance didn't go up, from memory my dose was always about 1.7-2.2 and I was dosing multiple times a day because I'm an idiot who thrashes drugs. But my memory is also notoriously shit from drug abuse so I could be wrong on that.

But I do reckon it can be really unreliable - I think there's a lot of factors that affect it that we may be unaware of - alcohol is an obvious one - but there's probably other things like whether you've eaten recently or whatever that affect how it works because I definitely did have doses that for some unknown reason just seemed to do fuck all and never kick in. And redosing seems to be even more unreliable - the way a top up dose affects you can be so hard to predict that I always reckon it feels so much better to get it right the first time rather to try and play catch up with redoses - I never seemed to get to the same spot that way. But yeah it's hard to get the first one right too.

Last edited:
I feel like when I was using regularly my tolerance didn't go up, from memory my dose was always about 1.7-2.2 and I was dosing multiple times a day because I'm an idiot who thrashes drugs. But my memory is also notoriously shit from drug abuse so I could be wrong on that.

But I do reckon it can be really unreliable - I think there's a lot of factors that affect it that we may be unaware of - alcohol is an obvious one - but there's probably other things like whether you've eaten recently or whatever that affect how it works because I definitely did have doses that for some unknown reason just seemed to do fuck all and never kick in. And redosing seems to be even more unreliable - the way a top up dose affects you can be so hard to predict that I always reckon it feels so much better to get it right the first time rather to try and play catch up with redoses - I never seemed to get to the same spot that way. But yeah it's hard to get the first one right too.

Yeah I always prefer to just get the first one right. I'm always scared to chase the high with re dosing when the first one (which should've got me fucked with the amount I have) doesn't work

Hektissity I'm sick of hearing of the blowouts in the CBD you feelin me? Ambos have real shit to worry about not stupid kids taking shit too far :\

I never take g when I'm out, always in the comfort of my own home and never over do it. So don't put Me in that boat. Cheers cunt

It is a rather long time since I used G, the type I have the most experience with is 1,4b. I always found my stomach contents had a major impact on how much a given dose of G was going to affect me, to the extent that the only drug that stomach contents had more influence on the experience is codeine.

I must admit I never did get the hang of dosing to my sweet spot and redosing at the right times to keep myself there, always tended to be I would end up not buzzing as much as I would of liked or blowing out unintentionally.

Personally I find alcohol to be a far superior drug to G, and so I don't find the stuff is worth the bother.

Footscrazy, I could be wrong, but I seem to recall your tolerance to G being quite a bit lower when you started than the doses you mentioned in this thread. Perhaps with daily use your tolerance did reach a plateau, but going by my memory when you started using you were dosing about half of what you stated in this thread.

I never take g when I'm out, always in the comfort of my own home and never over do it. So don't put Me in that boat. Cheers cunt

I was speaking in generalities, do not call me that again. You make positive contributions especially on Pillreports I saw back in the day, I did not expect you to react and assume such shit like this, honestly wtf lol.

It is a rather long time since I used G, the type I have the most experience with is 1,4b.

GHB back in the day tasted salty - all the "1,4b" I had was bitter and very alkaline tasting - so wtf does GBl taste like and how do yu tell the difference?

I never had actual GHB myself, only 1,4b and GBL, in my experience GBL tastes even more foul than 1,4b does, although I wouldn't say I ever found either to be quite as bad as many I have known made it out to be.

Easiest way to distinguish them in my experience is GBL hits a lot faster than 1,4b and tends to be a little bit more potent (although obviously diluted GBL would be less potent than undiluted 1,4b), I would probably say GBL is a little more euphoric but my experience with it is limited and I was on holidays when I used the stuff so set and setting could well be a factor in that observation.

From memory the reason GBL hits faster than 1,4b is 1,4b has to pass through the liver twice to be converted to GHB where GBL only has to once. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I was speaking in generalities, do not call me that again. You make positive contributions especially on Pillreports I saw back in the day, I did not expect you to react and assume such shit like this, honestly wtf lol.

Seemed to me like you were pointing the finger at me for being one of those kids blowin out in clubs on the weekend. Which I certainly am not and never will be. My mistake if you weren't, sorry for the insult.

Yeah nah I wasn't haha my message was meant literally no bitchy context involved hahaha, do you agree with me though? it's killing our scene so badly

Couldn't agree more with you on that. Like I said I always do it at home and never over do it. The people takin it these days don't take it as seriously as it needs to be and there ruining there own nights out, as well as other peoples who have to deal with them

The problem with blowouts was the kids not knowing what they were doing not the drug itself. Then the media hype train jumped on board and suddenly 4 mls of juice and you'll blow out (sarcasm). Luckily someone actually did the research and taught me how to take it safely and explained how the blowouts occur, I've been taking at clubs for a while now and tho on one or two occasions I've overdone it (stumbling, being really sleepy, throwing up) that is with extremely high doses and I immediately stopped and called it a night.

Kids don't know you're not supposed to mix drugs and they drink and juice (wow that'll end well), they don't know not to mix their charges (wow that'll end well) and they buy charges off different people in clubs (wow buying drugs in a club such a safe idea). I dislike the bad rep juice has gotten recently where my friend couldn't come out and I was relying on him for a plunger and was almost beaten up for asking for one at a certain club (not naming names). Being my stupid self I just dosed by eye and taste, err'd on the side of caution and had to redose many many times to get myself to a state I wanted to be in.

I'm just as sick of kids blowing out and being idiots, our hospitals don't need it. But once again a lack of knowledge is the problem.

i've had what I was told was GBL three times so far and after being dosed by someone who has taken it for a long time, i've never once found it even slightly enjoyable. For me, there is no sweet spot. It's either too much or not enough. If i've ever had GHB or 1,4b i've never knowingly taken it and I've definitely never enjoyed it. Why is this drug so highly regarded amongst some communities? I know quite a few people that go out armed with nothing more than the entry fee to a club, a dose or two of GBL and a pack of smokes. I don't get juice at all and to me seems ridiculously dangerous for the effects it produces.

^ In the last few years the juice I've got hasn't been euphoric at all, it's more like all the negative effects of too much alcohol - dizzyness, nausea, loss of motor control and sedation - and none of the benefits. G though, whatever kind, can be intensely euphoric and I've some awesome experiences with it. I don't know if I've just broken my brain or whether it's what I've been getting, but yeah, it can be good but IME hasn't been in recent times, though I'm sure there's still good shit out there.

It's better than alcohol imo but I probably wouldn't use G by itself and go clubbing.

To me, G is amazing for getting loose and having sex, especially if combined with meth. I reckon find a better source then find the right dosage for yourself, be careful tho! :)

I have a little question for someone who might know.
My friend got some GBL that he suspects has been watered down,
is there any easy way to find out if this is the case?

I read somewhere that GBL doesn't dissolve fully in water but it doesn't separate like oil and water either so if thats
true then he can't easily see if there is a separation with water.

Nope. Most gbl, 1,4-b you get on the street is watered down anyway since its such an easy drug to cut. And about water not dissolving in gbl, yoi can try it yourself. Add a few drops of water into your bottle and you will clearly see the two separate. But once you shake it around for a bit it should completely dissolve.
Apparently a lot of stuff is cut with glycerol of some shit anyway so it stays 'thick' so meh..

Nope. Most gbl, 1,4-b you get on the street is watered down anyway since its such an easy drug to cut. And about water not dissolving in gbl, yoi can try it yourself. Add a few drops of water into your bottle and you will clearly see the two separate. But once you shake it around for a bit it should completely dissolve.
Apparently a lot of stuff is cut with glycerol of some shit anyway so it stays 'thick' so meh..
Alright let me ask this, would the GBL layer be on the bottom of the bottle or at the surface?
(Taking for granted IT IS watered down some, where would it place itself in between the water)

^in my experience, 1,4-b last a tad longer than the alternatives.

Unfortunately, ghb/gbl/1,4 all just recently producing side effects that are quite agitating. I actually

notice this with phenibut as well, which is upon ingesting one of the aforementioned chemicalsilure, my muscles begin to ache severely, accompanied by skin crawling restless spasms, my stomach starts aching and it does feel akin to being poisoned.

I've heard this issue arise with others as well. I'd hate to have to stop completely as sporadic use has proved beneficial to my overall well being. GBL causes the most side effects for me more than any other, possible short duration with corellating redosing. The bad effects resolve themselves within a day or so and I'm back to feeling healthy again.

Am I the only one? Nothing really seems to work to well anymore, sense my accident which involved multiple organ failure and severe nerve pain, with which needed copious amounts of opiates, pregabalin, and +10 meds to follow. It's as if every neurotransmitter has been compromised and inducing a proper experience is not likely to take place.

Last edited: