• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

In regards to redosing I find it pretty safe to drop the dose by .5 of a ml after every 2 hours. And being your weight I'd start off with more like 1.5 or less. The most important thing I recon is if you don't feel like it's working enough DO NOT have another dose of any size. Wait the 2 hours atleast and have the smaller dose or just wait for another night and start off with a higher dose. It can really sneak up on you this drug and if you don't know what your in for it will not be a good situation at all

Thanks you two for both the info and warnings - much appreciated.

in my experience, dilution is not common.

Interesting, I was under the impression that most, if not all would be diluted. This makes life easier.

A 1ml dose it shall be for me then, with a .5ml redose after two hours if required. I assume then that a 2ml dose will be okay for my overgrown partner?

Eat a damn bucket of the colonel while youre on the way down too Melany! 47kg? You must be a walking blowjob. Fuckyea.png. But i digress...

Stay safe and enjoy the sex romp with mr mel.

And a 2g starting dose should be fine for the mr.

Why hello there, TENTpal.

Thank you for your reply. All should be well - I will be very careful.

Also, erowid sort of poos all over 1,4-B ie. in the "Ask Erowid" section:

"Are 1,4-butanediol's effects closer to GBL or straight GHB?"

"1,4-butanediol is fairly different than GHB and GBL. Many people report much more dizziness and other side effects. There are also very serious concerns about the safety of 1,4-BD, and there is some reason to believe that it could be involved in damage to the liver, kidneys, and circulatory system. It is not recommended as a GHB substitute, and I don't consider it safe for human use."

Anyone have any opinions on the matter? Is 1,4-B still the most widespread version of "G" going around?

I reckon GBL is the most euphoric but 1,4B can still be great. I have noticed that towards the end of heavyish use, that it could get hit and miss, and some doses would just lead to hangover type effects. Getting a liver test in the middle of my use did suggest it has a detrimental effect there as some enzymes were out of whack.

I'd echo everyone saying to dose lower too, 1ml sounds fine. 1.6ml was my sweet spot for ages and 2ml has been intense for me, so 1ml sounds like a safe starting point for someone of your weight, and if it's not enough, you can always raise the dose when you have your next session.

tentram said:
Eat a damn bucket of the colonel while youre on the way down too Melany

If juice makes Mel has hungry as it does me you might be in luck ;)

Ive just managed to get some 1,4B and Id like to try some at home tonight. I dont want to get really messy so what would be a good dose? Im 6.1ft tall and 98kgs

Theres a pretty extensive thread in BD here

Well, not 'extensive', but theres some stuff on it.

And of course Erowid has a good library.

Last edited:
To be safe, I would start with 1.5 mil, given your size, and if you don't have full stomach, that would probably be a nice social dose.
When that has finished peaking, increase in .5 increments until you get a feel for the stuff...
I hope that you will have someone else present in case of emergency, and please don't get heavy handed, measure doses accurately, and have fun

To be safe, I would start with 1.5 mil, given your size, and if you don't have full stomach, that would probably be a nice social dose.
When that has finished peaking, increase in .5 increments until you get a feel for the stuff...
I hope that you will have someone else present in case of emergency, and please don't get heavy handed, measure doses accurately, and have fun

Thanks very much for your advice, I havnt had the opportunity to try it out yet but will take your advice.

Im interested in combining some with vaped MDPV? anyone tried this?

I tried the 1,4B over 2 nights. Started with .7mls and didnt feel much so the second night I upped it to 1.3mls and still didnt feel much, maybe for about 10 minutes there was something but nothing to write home about

Am I dosing too low?

Oooohh you lucky bastard, havnt seen pv in agess

Mmhmm so fiendish but so good.

What method do you fellas use to accurately dose your gbh/gbl

A plastic neddleless syringe usually 3ml for most, I use a 5ml one.

In terms of dosing, I find weight has no reflection on how much a person can take. I used to weigh 70kg and have 5ml charges now I'm off the shard and 95kg its the same.

Mister did you drink at all before hand? I find if I drink a few beers, gbl/1, 4b will either have no effect or be delayed with very little effect.

Have you had success with a dose that low in the past?
I took 3ml as a starting dose for years after first starting and just thought I didn't get fucked up on juice until I went higher over time and found 5ml worked.

Its important to be safe when finding the right starting dose so always start too small. I wouldn't recommend anyone starts randomly on anything above 2ml unless they are comfortable with how it effects them through previous use and has someone with them at least.

ah shit, misk, I did have a couple of fairly large Ports!! and then continued to have a few more Ports after I dosed. Ill try again tonight without drinking anything, is it ok to drink after a couple of hours after dosing?

Its my first time using anything like this (GBL, GBH or 1,4B)

AFA I bought a 3ml syringe from the chemist which was all of 20c lol

Yeah Im really interested in trying 1,4B with MDPV for sexy times

so tonight I tried 2.3mls 1,4B without any alcohol and what a difference! like a cross between alcohol and MDMA, definitely pro sexual which I enhanced with a 30mgish line of coke x 2 and very nice, still not close to vaped MDPV sexy times but nothing can touch peevee for that.

Id do it again but a bit of stomach discomfort, being a bit wobbly and not being able to drink on it would relegate it down the line of substances Id hunt out.

Had a few ports at the 2.5 hour mark and 2 or 3 more lines of charlie and the 1,4B seems a distant memory now.

EDIT: just had 1ml to see what would happen

so tonight I tried 2.3mls 1,4B without any alcohol and what a difference! like a cross between alcohol and MDMA, definitely pro sexual which I enhanced with a 30mgish line of coke x 2 and very nice, still not close to vaped MDPV sexy times but nothing can touch peevee for that.

Id do it again but a bit of stomach discomfort, being a bit wobbly and not being able to drink on it would relegate it down the line of substances Id hunt out.

Had a few ports at the 2.5 hour mark and 2 or 3 more lines of charlie and the 1,4B seems a distant memory now.

EDIT: just had 1ml to see what would happen

That really sounds like a nice combo, I always enjoyed G and stimulants (particularly meth,) never had the pleasure of that combination though. I can see that cocaine would synergise really well with G given it is more relaxing than any other stimulant I can think of.

My feelings on G are pretty much the same as yours in regards to not having much place for it due to the impractical (and potentially dangerous) nature of using G with alcohol. Particularly as an alcoholic for the last few years or so I find it hard, if not impossible, to make time for the stuff.

Anyone find that using G (1,4-B) weekly (in my case a single dose every Friday for a month or 2) very quickly increases your tolerance? Because I'm either getting shit juice now or my tolerance has sky rocketed amazingly quickly for how little I'm using. Or how little I think I'm using. But one week I used 2.5 ml and was absolutely fucked and the next 2.5 barely had me feeling anything, then the next week I started on 2.8, barely felt it and pushed on to 3.4 within the same hour and it still didn't have me as fucked as the 2.5 did 2 weeks before. This is all with the same bottle of G.

That was always the same for me for years... Dunno what's going on. I'm shattered because it's probably my DOC after alcohol but I'm getting over having charges and getting no where