• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

GHB/1,4-B/GBL Discussion and use- Part II

Your lucky you dont have it up there. It killed our rave scene in Melbourne and Is slowly doing the same to the new "hard music" clubs we have now. G is to unstable for the masses of stupid kids to handle, Better off with out it.

That being said I do love a bit of G every now and then but im one of the very very few responsible users

A few idiots in my area have been doing ridiculous dosing/redosing of what Im pretty sure is GBL. They are under the warped impression that it's "liquid MDMA" (obviously a hark back to people calling it "liquid ecstacy". One bloke even whacked a ml which in my opinion is beyond stupid. I asked his mate how it went and he said "He was a bit crook..."
I personally like this substance when taken with caution. Has anyone else ever heard of anyone stupid enough to IV a substance which can eat through plastic? I was quite shocked.

Iv never heard of anyone whacking it but iv heard people talk about squirting it in there eyes. Not sure if anyone has actually done it though

Yeah I'd imagine it's not too pleasant lol. I wonder if anyone plugs G? I'm sure it's been done

Last edited:
Boy, 3, left seriously ill after drinking from bottle 'laced with drug'

February 07, 2013 8:45AM
A TODDLER was left unconscious after drinking from a discarded soft drink bottle that may have contained illicit drugs in Melbourne's CBD.
The three-year-old boy was playing with his brother outside an Elizabeth St apartment about 8pm yesterday when he picked up the bottle and drank from it, Ambulance Victoria spokesman Paul Bentley said.
The boy became seriously ill, prompting his brother to raise the alarm with his parents, who immediately dialled 000.
Paramedics found the boy unconscious when they arrived at the scene, before taking him to the Royal Children's Hospital in a serious condition.
The boy's condition is now stable.
Tests will be conducted to determine the suspicious substance inside the soft drink bottle, with authorities believing it could be the illicit drug GHB.
Victoria Police spokeswoman Natalie Webster said police had not received a report on the incident.

Here is the mobile link
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...-laced-with-drug/story-e6frg6n6-1226572392538

^ Wow...glad the kid is alright. Lucky g tastes so fucking bad, he probably would have spat it out straight away, but even so it wouldn't be hard to ingest an overdose. The story seems a little odd, though. If it really happened as described that is one unlucky chain of events... that someone would throw away juice, and that the kid decided to drink from a dirty old piece of rubbish, and that he happened to choose that bottle...I suppose though it's all speculation if the substance hasn't been identified...

Haha I have a lot of opinions re: that misinformed propaganda style video. Will share once I get back on my laptop!!

I swear this stuff does not exist here! I tried it a few times when I was like 16 and never saw it again. Its my favourite drug(some now on this meth comedown would be amazing im sure) but outside of the gay scene it isnt popular here in my part of NSW, wonder why its so popular in Melbourne and the southern/western states, even QLD to an extent it seems to be fairly common.

It does worry me though because if one of my friends were to try it and go out they have no idea not to drink alcohol with it, half of them dont even know what G is and unfortunately a lot of them would take whatever is given to them and most of them drink alcohol with pretty much all drugs they take. I think in the places where its popular there should definitely be warnings in the right places so people dont drink and take G.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dt0QCdrSe4&feature=youtu.be

i for one really support this action.....i never trusted government, teachers, and other adults because their messages were so out of tune with the reality that i was seeing around me ("ecstasy kills people, dont ever touch it!")

hopefully people can learn about the dangers of juice vicariously through other people who have been there, done that, and learnt the hard way.

i for one have been lucky enough to learn the lessons of juice and heroin the easy way; from watching others go down around me and realising that the messages being spread about these drugs actually aren't off the mark. i hope more people from the drug/music/rave scene will jump behind this, as it is these people who i think have the most impact on the drug taking community

I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ANTI-JUICE CAMPAIGN.

Anyone who does is a fucking idiot.

Why would any self respecting member of a harm reduction community support such a blatant slur campaign clearly aimed more at the DJs/Promoters involved in the campaigns wallets than the general populace who are 'at risk'.

The video features 10 minutes of what is basically, unintelligible abuse at users - from people who have less than a clue about what they're talking about.

"ITS FLOOR CLEANER, ITS FLOOR CLEANER"... Now i'm pretty sure none of you are using GHB to clean your floors - last time i checked it wasn't video head cleaner or any of the other stupid names it's been given to slurr its reputation. The only type of G that would be useful to clean things with is GBL. I'm not going to go into the methods used to make GHB from GBL but it's not hard, and you're certainly not left with 'cleaning products' as your end result, nor are these products available from your local hardware store (well some may be but that's besides the point - the key precursors, are not in your video head cleaner)

The second major issue I have, is that there isn't one bit of educational information in the video. Not a single spec of true, factual or helpful information. Nothing but a demonizing campaign. They forget to mention that there are 3 general chemicals used as "G", those being GHB, 1,4-b and GBL and all have vast differences when it comes to metabolism, scent, appearance.

G is not a safe drug, but for as long as I can remember, I've been an advocate for it's safe use.

bud.lightyear, way to make yourself sound like a fool - you've sat around watching people and being an ignorant fucktard - then you post this hateful crap on a discussion thread without even thinking that, maybe, what they're saying in the video , is bullshit.

Just like the US Just Say No campaigns. This shit disgusts me. How dare these wankers on the video go out telling everyone how stupid they are whilst showing off the real idiocy in the eye of the beholder.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ANTI-JUICE CAMPAIGN.

Anyone who does is a fucking idiot.

Why would any self respecting member of a harm reduction community support such a blatant slur campaign clearly aimed more at the DJs/Promoters involved in the campaigns wallets than the general populace who are 'at risk'.

The video features 10 minutes of what is basically, unintelligible abuse at users - from people who have less than a clue about what they're talking about.

"ITS FLOOR CLEANER, ITS FLOOR CLEANER"... Now i'm pretty sure none of you are using GHB to clean your floors - last time i checked it wasn't video head cleaner or any of the other stupid names it's been given to slurr its reputation. The only type of G that would be useful to clean things with is GBL. I'm not going to go into the methods used to make GHB from GBL but it's not hard, and you're certainly not left with 'cleaning products' as your end result, nor are these products available from your local hardware store (well some may be but that's besides the point - the key precursors, are not in your video head cleaner)

The second major issue I have, is that there isn't one bit of educational information in the video. Not a single spec of true, factual or helpful information. Nothing but a demonizing campaign. They forget to mention that there are 3 general chemicals used as "G", those being GHB, 1,4-b and GBL and all have vast differences when it comes to metabolism, scent, appearance.

G is not a safe drug, but for as long as I can remember, I've been an advocate for it's safe use.

bud.lightyear, way to make yourself sound like a fool - you've sat around watching people and being an ignorant fucktard - then you post this hateful crap on a discussion thread without even thinking that, maybe, what they're saying in the video , is bullshit.

Just like the US Just Say No campaigns. This shit disgusts me. How dare these wankers on the video go out telling everyone how stupid they are whilst showing off the real idiocy in the eye of the beholder.

I agree 100%. The campaign is a massive fail. They're just worried about the clubs being shut down for G overdoses and are looking to do whatever they can to minimize the problem. It obviously wasn't thought out well at all.

The "campaign", if you could call it that, makes me pretty angry/annoyed.

Yeah I agree the video was a piece of shit and I doubt it would have stopped Any current users and probably hasn't stopped all that many new kids from trying it either. People see and know the dangers of taking juice as there are blow outs every weekend at a couple clubs around Melbourne. They need to be educated on how to take the drug safely not just have dj's call them idiots and say it's floor cleaner, no one cares what it's made out of it's all about the feeling it gives you. We all know maccas is full of shit but I and everyone I know eat our fair share of that shit.

Different approach needed but with it being illegal and so damaging to the club scene I think there just gonna keep trying to stamp it out with stupid shit like this

But.. FLOOR CLEANER!! CUNTS!! Like, irrational, irresponsible, bullshit arguments against harm reduction, cunts! We must unite and get this floor cleaner off the streets before we put all of our cleaners out of a job, mmkay.

I closed the window after the first speaker. I feel they didn't even try. I'm not sure why anyone would take the comments of someone referred to as "Some Blonde DJ" seriously.

Looking at trying for the first time. I'm in Melbourne, so I am assuming I will get 1,4-B.

I have an idea on how to dose (conservatively) for the first time, but was just wondering what dilution ratios are common on the streets? Also, any ideas as to how to go about dosing for a first timer? Looking at starting with 2ml, and redosing ~2 hours later if required. Now, with redosing - how much would you recommend? I understand that purity will be unknown. I weight approx 47kg, and my partner is approx 92kg. Both noobs. I have put off taking "G" for a long time due to fears regarding dosing, but am ready to give it a go - make me feel comfortable, Bluelight. Help your friend MEL, and give me lots of info.

I will see what the dealer has to say re: potency and take that into account (with a grain of salt).

Also, re: enzymes requiring time to build up in some people - how common is this, and how much of an impact does it generally have on newbies? Is it reasonable to expect that my first few experiences may be underwhelming? Erowid does not have too many experience reports, so looking for some further info.

At 47 kg I would tend to err on the side of caution and half that dose. Maybe another mil in an hour or so when you are coming down. Keep in mind that repeatedly dosing seems to build up a sort of synergy that can often lead to a massive blow out ... As a 75 kg male., I find 2 mil to be a cruisey dose.
As for dilution, treat it as pure until you determine otherwise. There are threads here which talk about this, but in my experience, dilution is not common.
Don't get carried away with this stuff, nothing is more pitiful than seeing a person emerge from a blowout and their first words are " must be time for a top up".
Once that fuzzy brain thing starts to happen, its time to give it a break...actually, by that time you are still processing whats in your system and there is a backlog of yet to be processed.
I am not trying to scare you but please respect this stuff it can be fin when used responsibility but can result in horrible scenarios when you don't, but you will not know it, but whoever yoh are with will tell you (but you won't believe them).