• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Getting sold bath salts instead of crack, and saying something to my dealer. Does he know he's ripping me off???

dryslit4u

Bluelighter
For the past year or so, I've been copping from a major seller in my area, and like most ppl in my city, he's selling what seem to be bath salts (synthetic cathinone) instead of genuine crack now. This is horrible, and I can't find real hard anywhere! Have been to multiple sources and am given that every time. It creates horrible mental results after some exciting pleasure, and the mental pain I get from it is so bad, and yet I feel compelled to smoke more of it, and often now, I end up throwing the rest of it down the toilet and flushing it so I don't end up in an absolute hell complete w/ hallucinations.

After a year of this crap, and me buying it like a fool many times, despite knowing it's fake---well, I finally said something to him, just calmly texting if he has any 'real hard' instead of 'synthetic hard.' He texted back that his is real, and 'What do I mean?' I didn't elaborate, not wanting to upset his pride. He told me emphatically that his is absolutely real, and he didn't know 'synthetic crack' is a thing. I just said, 'oh, ok.' And left it at that. I get other things from him that I don't want to lose sourcing of.

So, then the next day he texted me that he'd drop off a sample of hard, and...it's the same thing. Flushed it down the toilet after smoking some and being in absolute hell mentally as a result. I've already done one test on the substance, and it came back positive as a synthetic cathinone, most likely mephedrone according to the color that appeared. I used a test I found online to test just for cathinones, testing the substance, not my urine. Was positive. Today, I have another test arriving to test the powder remaining for cocaine, and I think it will show zero cocaine.

I haven't told my dealer that I tested it, and don't plan to, bc I'm not trying to create any conflict. But, this whole time, I've wondered if maybe part of why I get sold this continually is bc I'm a delicate little white girl who speaks properly, etc. I always felt like he was laughing at me when selling it to me, tho this arguably is maybe just in my mind.

What I want to know is: anyone else getting sold this crap? And do you think my dealer knows it's not real? It's a dirt cheap alternative, and I hate my intelligence being underestimated. I often feel like I'm in a battle of wits and will with my dealer, and, fortunately, this helps power me deeply to get sober, at least.

(Edit: Just to clarify, crack/this drug is a side thing that I sometimes get in addition to my main drug of choice. When I said that I 'feel compelled to smoke more of it,' what I meant was that after buying a 20 of it once in a while, I smoked another hit of what I already bought after having one hit, rather than flushing the rest. I'm not struggling with doing/buying this stuff often. I just like some crack as a cherry on top of my real drug habit sometimes.)

Last edited:
And an update: I did the cocaine swab test on the crumbs of stuff I had left. I got it on Amazon. And, indeed, there is no cocaine in the substance. Already knew it, but just had to double check before I felt completely right saying something about it to the dealer. I can't believe he insists it's actual crack. His profit margin on it must be thru the roof, unless he's also getting ripped off when he buys it.
Also, I've *injected* this crap into me before like I used to w/ coke/crack, prior to realizing it's not what I thought.

I don't get sold that, as I no longer buy street drugs, and the only time I've done cathinones are when I've known what they are and bought them for what they are. But yes they can create a hellish experience. It would have to be a cathinone in some kind of freebase form, which I didn't think was super common, but who knows.

It could be anything, the guy could be taking advantage, or he could just be too dumb to know any better or test the shit he is selling. If it's the same shit everybody's selling around town, it might be all that he can get.

Either way, I think you should say you tested it and that there's no cocaine in it. You should also stop buying it if you don't like it. If you're that worried about losing your source for other stuff, then I can understand why you might be nervous, but I would say what you found out to him. He just might not know.

Thank you for the responses. I wasn't aware cathinones had to be in freebase form to smoke them, like cocaine does, but that makes sense. To be clear, I'm no longer buying the cathinone from him, I just buy the other stuff that I don't wanna lose sourcing of. It was always completely my own choice to buy it, and that's why I bought it--not any kind of obligation situation at all or anything of that kind.

Last edited:
I reckon I might have been sold it once on the very rare occasion that I would touch it. What I don't get is that you say that has a "major dealer", major how? Where I am major dealers don't go and slang rocks themselves. They don't even bag/wrap them. They have people who wrap them and runners who drop off the rocks, or it'll be some addict/user holding a load and selling them that way. A runner wouldn't know what was in the bags.

It just sounds to me like you have a shitty dealer and should find a new one if you actually want to smoke rock rather than whatever shit this guy is selling you.

I reckon I might have been sold it once on the very rare occasion that I would touch it. What I don't get is that you say that has a "major dealer", major how? Where I am major dealers don't go and slang rocks themselves. They don't even bag/wrap them. They have people who wrap them and runners who drop off the rocks, or it'll be some addict/user holding a load and selling them that way. A runner wouldn't know what was in the bags.

It just sounds to me like you have a shitty dealer and should find a new one if you actually want to smoke rock rather than whatever shit this guy is selling you.
Good points. I guess I mean more that he's a legit dealer as opposed to being a middle man trying to pass himself off as a dealer. Being a harmless/non-street white girl who sourced her drugs thru my romantic partners for a lot of my drug 'career,' it's hard to find a new dealer. I live in a huge excellent city, but it really gets difficult to find new sources without putting my personal safety at *huge* risk, sadly.

Good points. I guess I mean more that he's a legit dealer as opposed to being a middle man trying to pass himself off as a dealer. Being a harmless/non-street white girl who sourced her drugs thru my romantic partners for a lot of my drug 'career,' it's hard to find a new dealer. I live in a huge excellent city, but it really gets difficult to find new sources without putting my personal safety at *huge* risk, sadly.
Absolutely, I understand that only too well. But paying money for a product that you don't want because of a dealer's ineptitude or simple lack of giving a fuck is not good for you either. Crack is a nasty drug but is less harmful than some of the chemicals that are passed on as crack. What I'm gonna say is not good advice but what I would do would be find some junkie/crack head type, ask them to score for you and after a while try and get a number. Dealers don't give a fuck when it comes to the yard drugs as they know that addicts will buy anything. All you have to do is look at fentanyl and xylazine ("tranq"). The best advice would be to try and get help to stop. Street drugs just can't be trusted and it seems worse than ever at least in my life time.

Absolutely, I understand that only too well. But paying money for a product that you don't want because of a dealer's ineptitude or simple lack of giving a fuck is not good for you either. Crack is a nasty drug but is less harmful than some of the chemicals that are passed on as crack. What I'm gonna say is not good advice but what I would do would be find some junkie/crack head type, ask them to score for you and after a while try and get a number. Dealers don't give a fuck when it comes to the yard drugs as they know that addicts will buy anything. All you have to do is look at fentanyl and xylazine ("tranq"). The best advice would be to try and get help to stop. Street drugs just can't be trusted and it seems worse than ever at least in my life time.
Hey. Those ways of finding dealers/or scoring are exactly what I've done in the past to find dealers. I've been doing IV fent/dope for 10 yrs now and I'm on Suboxone now but still play around a lot with getting high. I primarily am interested in that, rather than crack, but for a few years, I smoked crack daily and really enjoyed it. I've stopped buying the hard now bc every dealer I go to has this synthetic cathinone instead, and it's a waste of $ and mental hell on top. I've tried every kind of help, and am wanting to stop altogether in a way, but I enjoy my drug of choice so much still, tho I find myself longing for better quality. There's Zylaxine in my stuff (I test it for that, too, and have had holes in my legs but continue.) I've had huge health repercussions in addition, but still continue.

I appreciate the honest advice, and thank you.

I've heard one time, probably ten years ago of an individual cooking up 2-floroamphetamine with another compound (can't recall) and selling it as crack, but that's all I can attest to, the claim.

Either way it definitely sucks getting sold something as something else, bad business no matter which way you spin it, and dangerous. Hope the situation improves for you somehow, either you get a better connect or can clean up, but definitely stop buying from that guy. Every dollar you give them reinforces those actions, tells them that yes, it's okay, keep doing it.

❤️ ✌️

Ah, I just texted him and told him that I just wanted to let him know that it's not real 'hard,' tho I just never said anything, and did testing on it a couple months ago to double check, and that I'm letting him know friend to friend, and if he wants to know more, lmk, and if not, that's fine. See, I get other stuff from him that I'm happy with. Everyone in my area (NYC) is selling this stuff, at least to little harmless white ladies. But, it's widespread across different boros of the city, and different dealers here in NY right now. There are some enjoyable aspects of smoking it, for sure, hence why I bought it many times, knowing what it was. Part of the high tho, from what I've seen online too, is that after an initial pleasure, comes discomfort and fear, from this particular drug.

Anyway, the fact that he doesn't want to know more info from me about what this drug actually is tells me that he's known the whole time. And that's what I thought, and it's also messed up. And so, the battle of wits and will with my dealer goes on....

His response to what should be mind-shattering info was: "K." That's it!! He knew all along, right?

I've heard one time, probably ten years ago of an individual cooking up 2-floroamphetamine with another compound (can't recall) and selling it as crack, but that's all I can attest to, the claim.

Either way it definitely sucks getting sold something as something else, bad business no matter which way you spin it, and dangerous. Hope the situation improves for you somehow, either you get a better connect or can clean up, but definitely stop buying from that guy. Every dollar you give them reinforces those actions, tells them that yes, it's okay, keep doing it.

❤️ ✌️
I tested the substance also for meth, too, btw, tho I knew it wasn't that, since I'm familiar with smoking meth.

Certain cathinones and pyrovalerones "can" be smoked in hcl form, it just doesn't work as well and is wasteful as it burns the product. But I've done it before I mean it does work depending on the substance. It's not quite as wasteful as say smoking regular cocaine powder, it works better than that.

Certain cathinones and pyrovalerones "can" be smoked in hcl form, it just doesn't work as well and is wasteful as it burns the product. But I've done it before I mean it does work depending on the substance. It's not quite as wasteful as say smoking regular cocaine powder, it works better than that.
I was reading up on this online, trying to do some research on this after someone mentioned things along those lines in this thread before your comment. And I was finding a lot of info saying this, but--this stuff when I smoke it, it's very strong. Even smoking an amount the size of a few grains of sand or so makes my mind state change, my heart races, a lot of palpable changes.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've bought that stuff other than to do a test on it again, and then flushed the rest of the 20 piece down the toilet.

I've only ever bought coke and then cooked it up to smoke if that's what I wanted to do

Maybe just stick with that instead of buying rock?

Just a suggestion

:pipe:

I've only ever bought coke and then cooked it up to smoke if that's what I wanted to do

Maybe just stick with that instead of buying rock?

Just a suggestion

:pipe:
I'd do that, but even the coke is this BS! Which I've always injected, and that's awful of them to be selling it as that, knowing ppl do that. It's like the coke is just this stuff crushed up into powder form instead of rocks. And, again, I've gotten sold this stuff from about 5 different ppl now, all from different boros of my city who don't know each other. Some of it was worse than others, like some turned into black bubbling mud after a while and smelled weirder in the pipe. Nasty....

I'd do that, but even the coke is this BS! Which I've always injected, and that's awful of them to be selling it as that, knowing ppl do that. It's like the coke is just this stuff crushed up into powder form instead of rocks. And, again, I've gotten sold this stuff from about 5 different ppl now, all from different boros of my city who don't know each other. Some of it was worse than others, like some turned into black bubbling mud after a while and smelled weirder in the pipe. Nasty....
been following this

you may nor like this op - but if you have been buying this non-crack for ages like you say, and have only just now rebelled against it - that's as much on you as anyone else. You know full well what crack is, and what it is not. I also cannot help but doubt if this is synthetcic cathinone as that shit behaves entirely different to crack no? Ok it could be mpdv or such but damn - you'd know for sure if it was that - it's impossible to mistake it for cocaine.

So you were injecting it too in the belief it was this 'crack/whatever just in a crushed form. Does it dissolve in water then/ If so, it iasn't crack, crushed or otherwise

a lot of drug dealers… especially crack…don’t use said drug. So he has no idea what the quality is or what you are talking about.

It’s coming from up the chain so your dealer likely has zero control of the situation.

If you offer him extra money for “classic hard" or hard from a different supplier and he does or doesn’t take you up on that….thats all I’d do, chances are your dealer wouldn’t know where to get real cocaine though bc if you offer him extra money and he still can’t get you cocaine. Well that’s that

5 different boroughs spells NYC

i always got good shit there