• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Getting sold bath salts instead of crack, and saying something to my dealer. Does he know he's ripping me off???

Wow I’m so sorry you’ve been going thru that, it’s gotta be really fucking awful and scary to think you’re getting crack and instead get fucking BATH SALTS ugh i would be terrified. Im really scared of drugs like that. When I was homeless, my biggest fear was picking up a re-burn off the ground to smoke and it having PCP on it. Lol.

What city do u live in where this is happening? Ugh this is one of the things that makes me glad I don’t use anymore bc today everything is never what it’s sold as.

What is cathinone
It's a stimulant, similar to amphetamine in that it's the base of a class of drugs, and I think it's quite similar to amphetamine in structure. It's derived from "khat" which is some psychoactive shrub in East Africa.

A lot of the "bath salts" are drugs that are related to or are derived from cathinone. But cathinone itself isn't widely used or available.

Just want to clarify that when I said 'does he know he's ripping me off,' what I mean is: this synthetic cathinone stuff is way cheaper than coke. What I wonder is whether my dealer is being sold this stuff as coke at the higher price of coke, and he was ripped off, or was he sold this stuff at the correct cheaper price, and then marks it up astronomically himself after being sold it as a cheap substitute?

It's a stimulant, similar to amphetamine in that it's the base of a class of drugs, and I think it's quite similar to amphetamine in structure. It's derived from "khat" which is some psychoactive shrub in East Africa.

A lot of the "bath salts" are drugs that are related to or are derived from cathinone. But cathinone itself isn't widely used or available.
Ohh okay gotcha, I’ve heard of khat before. Crazy stuff