• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Get to know your neighbo(u)rs from across the pond

Probably have your backs? There's no doubt that we would and you ours. Seems like the vast majority of the time that we're playing world police you guys are right with us. We may have more military power but, you guys are no push overs. The SAS was the first and is the blueprint from which all special forces are based IIRC. SAS are some badass motherfuckers.

I have a lot of UK friends, and they are the nicest people i've ever met. they've been Always supportive of my *ahem* chemical imbalances and helped me not to do some very bad shit i could end up doing (alcohol primarily) and we are part of na irc community, we also have interesting (and very so) listening sessions. England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland seem to be great places to live in. Surely beats living here in rioty Brazil.

I love the brit slang that shit fascinates me and just how u have these little dope sounding phrases. It reminds me of clockwork orange..one of the ressons I always loved that flick even tho its mostly futuristic gibberish it just sounded so dope.

Oh and whats up w leeds met the sluts in miami that were from there badd as fuck too
and said go to leeds like it was the shit..

Last edited by a moderator:
Brits - how does it feel when we had to kick your ass twice (American revolution, war of 1812) then save your ass twice (WWI and WWII).

I'm curious about this, except I consider the war of 1812 to be a draw. But we did kick yall's asses and saved them twice. It seems like you guys think we are a bunch of uncultured morons.

Also, how do you guys feel about the southern United States? What preconcieved notions do you have? I live there, so I may be able to clear up some of those notions or confirm them. By the way, yall is a southern term that just means "you all."

Also, how do you guys feel about the southern United States? What preconcieved notions do you have? I live there, so I may be able to clear up some of those notions or confirm them. By the way, yall is a southern term that just means "you all."

I work with a guy from Charleston, who is actually one of the soundest people i know. He gets ribbed constantly for being a redneck mind. But yeah, the stereotype is that your all fat and backwards

One I've always wanted to ask the Americans...

Why do you guys think it's 'I could care less', not 'I couldn't care less'? Because your version makes absolutely no sense.

I've heard people say either version. Never really given it any thought but, you're right "I could care less" doesn't make any sense.

This past summer I went to England to see my friends that I made there when I was in 6th and 7th grade (year 7 and year 8 for those of you not in America) and I found that they only smoked spliffs and thought it was weird that I wanted a joint without tobacco. Was it just the area I was in? (Cambridge/Newmarket area in Suffolk) Can someone explain this??

IUmm..I just want to say that i'm half irish but born in America and I want to go to the U.K. so bad but I'm always broke anyway.....was anyone from London at the Rage Factor concert in 2010???? I watch it all the time on video and wish I could have been there. 80000 people though???? Somebody on here from the U.K. had to be there right?????

This past summer I went to England to see my friends that I made there when I was in 6th and 7th grade (year 7 and year 8 for those of you not in America) and I found that they only smoked spliffs and thought it was weird that I wanted a joint without tobacco. Was it just the area I was in? (Cambridge/Newmarket area in Suffolk) Can someone explain this??

I don't know why specifically but a lot of Europeans are that way. I have friends from Poland that say whenever they go back everyone thinks they're strange for smoking straight-up weed with no tobacco. I guess they way they view it like it's a social thing, you can hang out with your friends and smoke spliffs all night. If you try to smoke good weed by itself all night constantly you will just get so fucked up. The people that think it's weird probably view that as a junkie-ish type mentality- like why are you just trying to get fucked up and smoke a bunch of drugs to get really high when the rest of us are just chilling and smoking our spliffs and having a good time

One I've always wanted to ask the Americans...

Why do you guys think it's 'I could care less', not 'I couldn't care less'? Because your version makes absolutely no sense.

I say "I could care less" and it irks me a little when I hear people say it the other way. That's not a American thing, that's just a stupidity thing. I bet it even happens over there from time to time too. People just don't think about what they're saying before they say it, especially if it's with a common phrase like that. It's just like when people say "for all intensive purposes" rather than "intents and purposes". It doesn't make sense if you actually think about it but some people just have a bad case of dumbass. There are so many phrases that people say incorrectly because they don't think of it as the actual words they are saying, but just as a figure of speech so they rattle it off without giving it any thought. There are so many phrases that people fuck up without realizing.

Dumb people, that is something that there are a lot of around here because we allow them to be that way. The government makes laws to protects idiots from themselves so they don't kill themselves off. And we lie to them and tell them how they're all unique and special and important and that everything they do is good enough and okay to do because they have the right to be as dumb as they want rather than telling them the straight truth that they are a fucking moron and need to learn how to use their brain. It's no longer survival of the fittest, just survival of those who live in the most overprotective society.

Last edited:
Do you all know that manual transmission cars are much more fun than auto, and you just make up excuses for why your right arms are too weak to do anything other than steer and scratch your ballsack, or do you actually believe auto is better?

(tongue in cheek here, no offence my septics)

Your top selling cars so far in 2014 are 1. Ford fiesta hatchback 2. Ford focus hatchback 3. Vauxhall corsa hatchback 4. VW golf hatchback 5. Vauxhall Astra hatchback.I got the list here.

Most of the time manual in the US will be found in sports, muscle, rally or an off road vehicle. Some kind of vehicle where manual will really add to the experience. I think I can safely speak for all of America when I say that a 120hp, 112 lb-ft of torque ford fiesta is absolutely not in that category. Seriously, we catch so much shit for automatic transmissions I thought for sure that your best seller list must be BMWs, Audis and Jags. I'm sorry man but, you simply can not make fun of a transmission type when you're all driving fucking Fiestas.

I'm lazy as hell, I cant be bothered driving a manual. I dont even like having to move the shifter from Drive to Reverse tbh

of course manual transmissions will be "more fun" if you enjoy whipping your car around but I honestly dont. I'll do like 85mph tops on a MAJOR highway and with NO traffic, and even still I'd probably slow down.

I like driving, just not extremely fast. Car accidents tend to put the kibosh on that

not to mention stories of car accidents, all I have to say is quad-decapitation in a convertible doing over 100mph. and thats a true story, shit happens.

just realized that might be a bit confusing. Four people were in a convertible (want to say it was a BMW M3, I forget tbh. something fast enough) and the driver almost got off at the wrong exit doing over 100mph and quickly veered back into the lane to his left (so right hand lane on highway) but there was a tractor trailer hitting the brakes a little bit up the road. If the guy wasnt going so fast he could have stopped but he was slightly drunk so they hit the T bar on the back of the tractor trailer in a convertible doing around 80mph if I had to guess

quad-decapitation

it can fucking happen

Do you all know that manual transmission cars are much more fun than auto, and you just make up excuses for why your right arms are too weak to do anything other than steer and scratch your ballsack, or do you actually believe auto is better?

(tongue in cheek here, no offence my septics)
This is something I can agree with.

To be fair to the poster above I drive a 1.8 ford focus so I see his point. Thing is driving that fast round extremely narrow country lanes is a great thrill. You get the odd person in the UK in a Corvette or similar and the cars just don't suit our roads.
If I ever lived in the USA I would however stay with a manual.
Saying all this I have got my eye on a V6 luxury Rover which is Auto.

Your top selling cars so far in 2014 are 1. Ford fiesta hatchback 2. Ford focus hatchback 3. Vauxhall corsa hatchback 4. VW golf hatchback 5. Vauxhall Astra hatchback.I got the list here.

Most of the time manual in the US will be found in sports, muscle, rally or an off road vehicle. Some kind of vehicle where manual will really add to the experience. I think I can safely speak for all of America when I say that a 120hp, 112 lb-ft of torque ford fiesta is absolutely not in that category. Seriously, we catch so much shit for automatic transmissions I thought for sure that your best seller list must be BMWs, Audis and Jags. I'm sorry man but, you simply can not make fun of a transmission type when you're all driving fucking Fiestas.
If a rear spoiler ground effects and racing stripes are added to a fiesta it would be a sports car right? Racing stripes by design make the car go faster.

Last edited:
is it true that 80% of Americans dont own a passport and never leave the US. I suppose with a vast and varied country like yours you never really have to go abroad. In England we love our Football the foot and the ball being the word. You stole that from us and called our National sport soccer. Realistically you should call you american football Hand Egg. As I sit here pondering on the up and coming world cup I hope our two teams don't meet again. On paper we should trounce you but it was a draw last time out all I can say is good luck USA and enjoy the world cup football tournament

Many areas of America just aren't suited to manual transmission. Southern California has so much random traffic that I'd hate to drive stick. And obviously Brits drive stick in cities but I'd hate to...

is it true that 80% of Americans dont own a passport and never leave the US.

Not sure, that seems kind of low. The thing is that America is so much bigger than the UK, it really is many different countries in one, so there's more to see before you leave home. Not that I don't have my passport and love traveling.

20% also seems low because many Americans live near a border, and probably want to cross occasionally, which requires a passport. For this I mostly mean folks in Washington, Michigan, or New England near Canada; or people in Texas/Arizona/California near Mexico.