• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Get to know your neighbo(u)rs from across the pond

Notable wholesome and lewd party custom = slap the bag and drank = place the bag on the rump/or bosom of the finest lass in sight (consensually of course)____ then slap that bag + release the nozzle and suckle nasty grapevinewine like you would nurse the teat; to everybody's slight erotic delight: you get drank from guzzling cheapo wine and the Fine Lady should be adequately pleased + teased if you've been gentlemanly + graceful about the whole charade.

Gotta be Baltimore. ;)

store kefir is pretty expensive and ime most of the brands don't have that tangy zip of freshy fermented stuff. i knew someone who made their own with kefir grains, REALLY good kefir, and apparently you can reuse the grains so it seems worth it if you go through a lot of kefir

Truuuueeee........shedding a tear into my Organic Meadow swill. :p

Yeah, a mate of mine makes his own....it's deffo steps above the stuff from the shops.

Longtime custom of many a rural county of the East Coast or Mid Atlantic as well: gotta be something comparable round the world or I'd be slightly dissapointed

Nothing here, sorry to disappoint. We're a simple lot: can't be doing that with our personal boxes of wine as we need them to ourselves as proper binge drinking degens. Said lady might ask for a glass/sip as recompense for her starring role. Can't have that...there's only 4L in this bag and I'm here for the next two days.

Nothing here, sorry to disappoint. We're a simple lot: can't be doing that with our personal boxes of wine as we need them to ourselves as proper binge drinking degens. Said lady might ask for a glass/sip as recompense for her starring role. Can't have that...there's only 4L in this bag and I'm here for the next two days.

Fair assessment: consider my previous response the musings of a younger man and bygone era; It has been many a blue moon since I've properly slapped the bag in such eloquent capacity.

In regards to Kraft Dinner: I just got back from 2 hours in Loblaws and stumbled upon the Kraft Dinner rack...it's now *apologize on snipping this post, he was speaking macaroni and not drugs*$ for the cheapest box. I mean I guess poor people can still afford it but it wasn't worth the money when it cost only *less money*$ so I don't see the appeal.

Last edited:
In regards to Kraft Dinner: I just got back from 2 hours in Loblaws and stumbled upon the Kraft Dinner rack...it's now *apologize on snipping this post, he was speaking macaroni and not drugs*$ for the cheapest box. I mean I guess poor people can still afford it but it wasn't worth the money when it cost only *less money*$ so I don't see the appeal.

Apologies for snipping above post. Forgot the context of the thread and thought sunrise was speaking drug prices. Noodle price talk is fair game!

Bruv, I wouldn't know about killer dope anyway. Trust.

Actually, I don't know much about Kraft Dinner either...just that I wouldn't touch it with your mouth and that it's almost tripled in price since whenever the hell it was .60$ a box.

How often do you European junkies run into dope that's not base? Anyone ever see tar in Europe? What about meth? Is it very common or does speed usually mean regular amphetamine in Europe? What do you Europeans envy about American drugs/drug culture? What do you hate about it? I envy the fact that fent hasn't completely flooded European markets like it has here. I also find it interesting that you guys have to turn your dope back into a salt before shooting it. Seems tedious, but I'm sure it's not. Probably just another part of the ritual.

All I know is that they serve beer at "basement temperature" typically in Germany from my experience. Not COLD, but not warm also--it actually tastes pretty good if you ask me.

My question, though, is: MEOW. What's the big fucking deal? Only been offered it once here in the States at a rave, and I turned it down in favor of good old Molly in a heartbeat.
That's not true, we serve beer ice cold.
But that is our general "basement temperature" I'd say. If you're talking about Germany as a beer-fanatic country, you're talking about Bavaria(Germans like Schnaps & Korn, etc) - and anywhere here basements are fucking cold, because the ground is so cold.

edit: To answer your general confusion about Germany: If anyone would serve a beer here that's NOT cold, you'd see some heads come off.

Last edited:
Yeah, not sure where the idea that Germans drink warm beer.

They smoke a lot*, but the beer is cold.

*--When I was in Frankfurt it seemed like half the people were smokers. It was awesome.
Yeah nicotine and caffeine are the real devil here.
50% of the adult population, probably more.

We work a shitload. Before the pandemic put my business on ice, I worked a regular of 13-16 hours / day with the occasional 18 hour shift.

Yeah nicotine and caffeine are the real devil here.
50% of the adult population, probably more.
I knew I wasn't exaggerating nor hallucinating!

We work a shitload. Before the pandemic put my business on ice, I worked a regular of 13-16 hours / day with the occasional 18 hour shift.
Whoah.....I work half that.

So, you're getting ~4000 hours a year?

I knew I wasn't exaggerating nor hallucinating!

Whoah.....I work half that.

So, you're getting ~4000 hours a year?
No definitely not, we're heavy smokers. It's the same in Japan, we're just very work-driven.

That's assuming 2 weeks of holiday and 5 days a week, ye? Ca. 4000 hours, yeah. I had 10 days of holiday, and a few 6 day weeks in 2019, which was the last real work year due to Corona.

This is for my own business though. I'm a co-owner of the company, nobody would ever work you that hard.

This is for my own business though. I'm a co-owner of the company, nobody would ever work you that hard.
Well that explains it!

Is 5 weeks holiday typical in German labour law?

You're making me feel bad for moaning about not getting a proper holiday in 8 years. We get two weeks off at Christmas every year and I regularly take at least a week in the summer to go camping in the bush up north.

"Proper" holiday I consider fucking off somewhere for at least three weeks and the last one of those was my trip to the US southwest in 2013. My trip to Europe including Frankfurt in 2014 was only 10 days (including weekends) so I don't even count it.

Well that explains it!

Is 5 weeks holiday typical in German labour law?

You're making me feel bad for moaning about not getting a proper holiday in 8 years. We get two weeks off at Christmas every year and I regularly take at least a week in the summer to go camping in the bush up north.

"Proper" holiday I consider fucking off somewhere for at least three weeks and the last one of those was my trip to the US southwest in 2013. My trip to Europe including Frankfurt in 2014 was only 10 days (including weekends) so I don't even count it.
standard is 20 days vacation a year, so if you pick them smart you can get some good trips done.

I rly just worked my butt off for my company. The 2x 5 days vacation i had I just used to lay down and sleep off all that missed sleep