Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
they wrapped up a lot of the major storylines to the point where you have to wonder what exactly they are going to do for next season.

I didn't really understand the whole thing with Shae, at all. She didn't seem stupid to me, yet they killed her off like a moron.

I'm not angry she's dead, I'm disappointed with how it was done however.

That episode was amazing considering how much stuff they had to cram in, could of ended up a mess, beautifully filmed as well

they wrapped up a lot of the major storylines to the point where you have to wonder what exactly they are going to do for next season.

major concern. already deep into books 4& 5 for a lot of characters. major concern.

I didn't really understand the whole thing with Shae, at all. She didn't seem stupid to me, yet they killed her off like a moron.
I'm not angry she's dead, I'm disappointed with how it was done however.

oscar wilde says man has to kill what he loves? i think it was oscar wilde. i was very satisfied with how that whole interlude went for everyone. but
NSFW:
surprised to see varys on a ship with tyrion??? what? what? that doesn't happen? who is going to kill cersei's "guardian" after her turn with the faith, Kevan, if Varys is off somewhere fucking around with Tyrion?

That episode was amazing considering how much stuff they had to cram in, could of ended up a mess, beautifully filmed as well

melisandre staring at jon through the flames. shrieked out loud at that shot.

came over a bit Jason and the Argonauts for a bit there with those skeletons

Yeah I've been wondering that for a while. Books four and five, especially, "A Feast For Crows," were sort of an arduous slog (thought book 3 was great, though!), even listening to them between semi-frequent driving distractions on audiobook ... torture ... humiliation ... shitting blood ... more torture. I wonder if Martin is telling them things he's planning ahead so they have something. I mean, next season is presumably in production now, if not soon. It's hard to remember exactly what, but I'm pretty sure they've added lots of stuff to the story to make it more palatable/endurable for TV. Maybe they'll have to go "The Hobbit" route and do their own thing for video.

so?

alasdair

i'm guessing you're not a book reader? book!.

Film & Television forum, numpties. If you want to talk about books go to your book forum... Oh, that's right, you don't have one! Why don't you start one and then you can go and wallow in your own smug sense of superiority there and leave us common folk to discuss the TV show in peace? ;)

[video=youtube_share;1CLCOvZOh1o]http://youtu.be/1CLCOvZOh1o[/video]

. Also I'd have to say Jaime absolutely loves Brienne in a not wistful and/or distant way, seeing as he

Baaah! That's a spoiler! Goddammit. I didn't even click on the NSFW tag and you've already given too much away :!

Last edited:
i meant "so what's your theory?" not "so what?" :)

Well, I saw a headline somewhere asking if readers could predict who who his mother is, that was the first clue that something is up with that. I'd been thinking about it then...

NSFW:
when Stannis shows up at the wall and the lady of the light spies John through the flames she gives him a very loaded look, so I'm guessing that's his mum

Do I get a cookie?

hey man i'm not trying to be an arse! jeez.

definitely not his mum.
NSFW:
but definitely most likely a fulfiller of her prophecies.
i mean the foreshadowing is fucking strong with that one. I look to R'hollor in the flames, but all I see is snow. is that a spoiler? since it's a fan conspiracy theory? i'll put it in tags.

I agree with ColtDan, that's probably how he's still a Stark bastard. but I've heard some murmurings that the issue of his birth won't even be addressed if D&D advance over GRRM.

that end shot of arya headed to bravos is incredible too.

We need another thread just for those who have read the books, this is getting out of hand TBH.

Do we really have to wait 12 months for the next season? 8( Guess that's plenty of time to start on book 1..

KNEW Arya would be heading to Bravos though, but I guess it was a bit obvious. What I DIDN'T expect was Sansa to turn into a total badass! Can't wait until to see what happens with the Mountain either... that dude was creepy when he wasn't a zombie.

hey man i'm not trying to be an arse! jeez

I had my nose out of joint because of Alaidair's "so?" comment, wasn't 'til I saw his reply to your response that I realised neither of you were trying to be dicks. Shit gets lost in translation on message boards, what can I say?

that end shot of arya headed to bravos is incredible too.

I had a dream last night that I was going to Bravos. On a train. With Vanilla Ice. True story. 8o

I had my nose out of joint because of Alaidair's "so?" comment, wasn't 'til I saw his reply to your response that I realised neither of you were trying to be dicks. Shit gets lost in translation on message boards, what can I say?
apologies. i can see in retrospect how it might have appeared curt.

to those complaining about the books, it's near impossible to discuss the tv show outside the context of the books - they're so inextricably linked. people are being good about posting spoilers in tags. i think that's the best that can be done.

f&t mods, you could sanction a duplicate game of thrones thread in which any mention of information from the books, not yet covered by the tv show, results in beheading. but that seems pretty silly.

valar morghulis.

alasdair

f&t mods, you could sanction a duplicate game of thrones thread in which any mention of information from the books, not yet covered by the tv show, results in beheading. but that seems pretty silly.

Let's not take it off the table just yet :p

Man, I'm really not keen on fantasy novels. I tried and failed to get into the Lord of the Rings novels, I couldn't even make it through the films. But I'm starting to wish that I had read the book versions of the GoT series. I feel like there's much to the story that I'm probably not even aware of, and spoilers wouldn't be an issue