Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ugh that shit was insane. Did not see that coming at all. I don't think there's ever been a show that's kept me on my toes and consistently surprised me like this one. Especially this season, my jaw is repeatedly on the floor.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(8(

The TV producers seemed to have anticipated the slow progression of the story by using a lot of filler material (tits and weiners) to keep the audience distracted, but long can it go on? So, given how long it's taking Martin to finish the next book combined with his age and health (morbidly obese), I've lost all enthusiasm and now I'm about ready to give up on the series.

If all I've been watching is filler for the most part, then HBO needs to keep that shit coming. Holy shit, man, I haven't read the books but this show's got me feeling like it'll be the exception to the rule that book-versions tend to be better than their filmed counterparts.

I'm surprised there were no riots on the streets after this episode ended. (should that by marked as a spoiler? :D)

I'm surprised there were no riots on the streets after this episode ended. (should that by marked as a spoiler? :D)

I was so depressed I smoked a bowl and took a nap. That shit was not cool how the tables turned so god damn fucking fast.

That last scene was an emotional roller coaster, for sure. I hate what happened but I loved what I saw, you know?

Dude, can we talk about Sansa for one fucking second? I know, The Mountain and Viper and all that shit but something really crazy important happened there and god dammit am I really going to be a Sansa stan? Yeah, well I guess I am.

SHE IS PLAYING THE GAME OF THRONES MOTHERFUCKERS. God damn. and she sewed that dress herself! Made her own fucking armor that girl did.

tumblr_n6jdpkWNzW1s72ffzo1_500.gif

tumblr_n6jdpkWNzW1s72ffzo2_500.gif

tumblr_n6jdpkWNzW1s72ffzo3_500.gif

shall we go? shall we go indeed you fucking little minx.

also don't mind the little non canon meandering with Grey Worm and Missandei. adorable little chaste romance over there. something nice has to happen to someone at some point in this fucking show. plus they are so 'secondary' that maybe something nice will keep happening for them.

also don't mind the little non canon meandering with Grey Worm and Missandei. adorable little chaste romance over there. something nice has to happen to someone at some point in this fucking show. plus they are so 'secondary' that maybe something nice will keep happening for them.

Yeah but if he's got no junk, what kinda romance are they gonna have? Hah.

^I think Daenerys asked the question that everyone has been wondering themselves since the unsullied made their first appearance :p

he's got a mouth and a hand, is sex only with dicks?

plus you know, romance doesnt automatically mean sex

For those that read the books
NSFW:
what happened to lady stoneheart? (Zombie Catelyn). Are they ommiting her from the show?

For those that read the books
NSFW:
what happened to lady stoneheart? (Zombie Catelyn). Are they ommiting her from the show?

No official word. Seems like a lot of fans are thinking she'll make an appearance by the end of the season, but there was a lot of talk about that during Season 3 too.

She can't be away forever. There is just too much that she does to be annoying later for her to be left off entirely.

OK, so I find GoT just a tad confusing at times so decided to go back and watch season 1 again today.

I learned that the distance between King's Landing and the Greaat Wall of the North is 1000 leagues - that's about 5,500 kms, give or take. To put that into perspective it's further than the distance between Melbourne and Seoul.

Context for my N'or 'Merican friends, its 1000 kms greater than the distance between Mexico City and CALGARY. Calgary. Think about that.

Context for my European friends - this is how far the Proclaimers are prepared to walk:

BpUFVqBIYAEugIO.jpg

Good thing they're not from the Known World or those guys would be FUCKED! And I'd always assumed the Known World was kind of a medieval Britain. Oh how wrong I was.

Yet an imp can do it on horseback in what seems a matter of weeks without even breaking a sweat. Go figure.

Last edited: