Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^That's wild, man. I pictured it about the size of the UK, too... just the accents and general medieval-ness to the whole show makes me think England, you know?

I guess we should've been thinking more along the lines of "Europe" instead of just a single country in Europe, lol....

fuck that ginger wildling tart, she got what she deserved!

Yeah.. I've got a thing for redheads, though, so.....

:(

That episode was surprisingly bland to me, but I may've just been too out of it to really pay much attention, though... About 30min in my mind wandered and I went to make some chicken fettucine, lol.

Most of the way through that i was thinking... why didnt they block the tunnel. they could of easily taken down the supports. then at the end instead of blocking it so they'd be safe jon snow fucks off on his own through the door, who would do that

I guess we should've been thinking more along the lines of "Europe" instead of just a single country in Europe, lol....

More like Eurasia - London to Moscow would be about half way between King's Landing and the Wall. London to the Ural Mountains would still be 700 kms shy.

Last edited:
I'd like this show more if maybe once - just once - a "beautiful" person actually loved an "ugly" person

^ Shae and Tyrion imo.

Not that Tyrion is ugly per se. But he was struggling with the "I'm a little person and I'm a black sheep" thing toward the beginning.

Last week's episode sucked. Sober or high I just couldn't get with it, and I tried watching at least 3 times.

Tonight's show needs to blow my mind or something. It's bullshit when I can't get into a GoT episode. :!

10351749_10152220652997734_1766849284595744584_n.jpg

jaime & brienne of tarth?

That crossed my mind but you just know it could never happen - indeed the whole premise of their relationship is that a "beautiful" person couldn't possibly ever really love an "ugly" person in anything other than a wistfully distant way.

Though, whoever pointed out Shae and Tyrion on the previous page (Bardo?) made a decent point that I hadn't considered (admittedly, I was being horribly gendered and thinking of "beautiful" men loving "ugly" women) - although after watching tonight's episode it would seem she never truly loved Tyrion

i would have killed for 'oh father, i am you writ small.' last night.

Lulz

Last edited:
That crossed my mind but you just know it could never happen - indeed the whole premise of their relationship is that a "beautiful" person couldn't possibly ever really love an "ugly" person in anything other than a wistfully distant way.

Though, whoever pointed out Shae and Tyrion on the previous page (Bardo?) made a decent point that I hadn't considered (admittedly, I was being horribly gendered and thinking of "beautiful" men loving "ugly" women) - although after watching tonight's episode it would seem she never truly loved Tyrion

i'm guessing you're not a book reader? book!Shae is very different from what happened with her in the last couple of episodes. book!Shae would have absolutely never ever said that stuff about Sansa and Tyrion conspiring like that. Ever. Never. Apparently the actress really fought D&D on it and they refused to budge, which sucks. Also I'd have to say Jaime absolutely loves Brienne in a not wistful and/or distant way, seeing as he
NSFW:
might end up dying for her.
more love shown than most characters in this show. aside from mothers.

so?

alasdair

thanks for adding to this conversation.