Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
THE HOUND! ARYA!!1 Sexy bitch Oberyn motherfucker, ooooh yeah rub on them titties, I said rub on them titties. The Hound was so fucking good this episode. So fucking good. God dammit this actor is the shit. I can't even remember who plays The Mountain? Have we met him? Maybe not. But fuck him anyway.

Fuck. Yes.

That look in Arya's eyes at the end. I can't wait to see what's coming next for her (I've read the books, but watching it will be another experience altogether)

And the Mountain was the one who semi-decapitated the horse at the jousting touney wasn't he?

I think that was Ned's family fur (the one supposed to be passed to the head of the family). You know, just as another 'Fuck You' to the family.

I can't even remember who plays The Mountain? Have we met him?
yep - early in season 1:

gregor_clegane.jpg

i read that the actor will be changing (again) this season" ‘Game of Thrones’ Recasts the Mountain (Again)

alasdair

^Indeed. I watched all three seasons within the span of a week or so. I'm not used to actually having to wait for a new one :p

Rewatching season 2, Arya doesn't head to Bravos because she wants to link up with her mother and brother.. after the wedding, that is no longer a need. I haven't read into the books at all but I'm guessing that as soon as Arya hears news of her sister's safety, she heads straight to Bravos.

Rewatching season 2, Arya doesn't head to Bravos because she wants to link up with her mother and brother.. after the wedding, that is no longer a need. I haven't read into the books at all but I'm guessing that as soon as Arya hears news of her sister's safety, she heads straight to Bravos.
arya doesn't leave for braavos until the end of book 3 so the tv show isn't even there yet...
alasdair

^ well, thanks for the spoiler lmao 8( It was just a guess that she'd head there after the Sansa story wrapped up a bit. Not like she has anywhere else to go.

Made a bet with my SO that Joffrey would die in the first four episodes of this season. God damn if this show doesn't do every single thing that you don't expect....if you haven't read the books.

^ well, thanks for the spoiler lmao 8(
that's why i put it in, you know a spoiler tag! if you don't want to read things you don't want to know, don't go clicking spoiler tags :\
It was just a guess that she'd head there after the Sansa story wrapped up a bit. Not like she has anywhere else to go.
i think maybe you're confusing the geography. and the timeline i think - there's no wedding in season 2. also, you're talking about the events (e.g. [spoil]"Arya doesn't head to Bravos because..."[/spoil]) as if they've already happened. if it was a guess about season 4, why the references to season 2? and why did you put it in spoiler tags?

does not compute.

alasdair

I said I was rewatching from season 2, the scene I mentioned is Season 1 and the Wedding is Season 3. And no, I wasn't talking about it as if it had already happened... we just watched Arya with the Hound and Sansa is still in Kings Landing, as I said those story lines will need to play out first.

You put a spoiler for Season 3 of the show, then go on to talk about something that comes MUCH later in the book. If I didn't want to read that spoiler, how could I have known?

It was a simple observation though, really not worthy of such a fuss.

Mannnn I can't wait to see those dragons and Unsullied wreck shit. I want the confrontation with Daenerys in Westeros. I have a feeling, like all the really interesting things with that show, it's going to be so drawn out before it actually happens.

If I didn't want to read that spoiler, how could I have known?
you can't. that's why it's called a spoiler and it's in spoiler tags to warn you that if you choose of your own volition to click the spoiler tag, it might spoil the story for you because you now know something you didn't necessarily want to know.

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg
:)

alasdair

Ugh.. you really need to fight me over everything, don't you? You posted the spoiler as information from "S3", I have seen Season 3, I assumed your information would pertain to the title. My bad (I guess?). 8(

On a side note, just started watching Vikings. Seems like a great mirror to GoT.

Folley has a good point, I too read that spoiler thinking it would be something from season 3. I don't mind, it wasn't earth-shattering, but it would make more sense to label spoilers for the book as... spoilers for the books.

GOT strikes again

[video=youtube_share;w3QW8PVyyNM]http://youtu.be/w3QW8PVyyNM[/video]